Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

See that Sally one...she gets on my nerves!!! I was astounded when she backed away when Frank loomed in for a kiss..I just feckin' knew she'd leap on him when she came to her stupid Sally as*hole senses:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Yes Rosie is leaving Corrie. She has already filmed her final scenes i think.

Hopefully they kill off the character

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

buzsywuzsy wrote: »
    Haha, that's one thing that makes me laugh about all soaps!! Babies and children always seem to be forgotten..

Tbh they usually have very little to say or do, so thats why they are so scarce, though i find it strange they don't have more teenagers on it. Its only when charchters like Max or Simon become a storyline themselves that they can be used at all.
    Why protray Rita as a whinging old bag? Her character's been through far worse down the years than getting a measly ticket for speding. Yet she's a whining wreck...

That story is a bit stretched, i can understand someone like her being mmiffed at being caught "breaking the law" but the reaction of the cop in the police station was ridiculous. They are not that cold and callous to a pensioner, they would normally understand the circumstances of the Tram crash and she would be given a warning and told to stop driving until she got a new licence.

Interesting that the story of Kirsty is essentially one of police corruption, yet they are only touching on it so far, I wonder how far it will go. Shes not a good actor either way.
    Kaching wrote: »
    Hopefully they kill off the character

I hope not, couldn't stand another murder/death in Corrie, it would just be getting ridiculous. At best they should send her to London or the US to go modelling, at least she could come back several years in the future if she wanted. A bit like Violet, they were right to never totally kille her off.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tyrone
    proposes to Kirsty
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tyrone
    proposes to Kirsty

Yuk!:eek:.But I also heard that
    Kirsty and Tyrone break up, and Tina and herself up the anti,
    dont know for sure though.

• Advertisement

Tyrone
    proposes to Kirsty

God he's desperate bless him:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭chatjunkie

Tyrone
    proposes to Kirsty

God he's desperate bless him:rolleyes:

According to the Sunday World magazine today, Kirsty is pregnant!

chatjunkie wrote: »

If that's true, I bet Tyrone is not the father:p, or if he is, she robbed it while he was asleep to trick him.LOL!

chatjunkie wrote: »

I read that magazine I don't recall seeing that

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

It's on digital spy that Tyrone wants to break up with kirsty because he over hears her saying something to Tina but then she finds out she is pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

She seems like the 'jumper up the top' type!

lizt wrote: »
    It's on digital spy that Tyrone wants to break up with kirsty because he over hears her saying something to Tina but then she finds out she is pregnant.

ya never know with her , she might be bulling

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

ya never know with her , she might be bulling

No, he breaks up with her and then she chases after Tina in a car and crashes into the back of her. When she's admitted into hospital, Tyrone comes to see her and the doctor tells him the baby is ok.

Aweeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Mavis is still alive!!

Mavis.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Why cant i have a GF like Tyrone's, i have a few people i would not mind being setup.

A Gf like Tyrone ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

No, he breaks up with her and then she chases after Tina in a car and crashes into the back of her. When she's admitted into hospital, Tyrone comes to see her and the doctor tells him the baby is ok.

And they say romance is dead:p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Ugh... no getting rid of this one...Kirsty that is.. not the baby :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Noo- I don't want Tyrone stuck with her! She's a horrible character and not the greatest actress either in my opinion.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Posy wrote: »
    Noo- I don't want Tyrone stuck with her! She's a horrible character and not the greatest actress either in my opinion.. :(

ye but shes bloody amazing looking with that big curly hair :P

anyway cant wait till owen gives faye a belt shes been asking for it for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Mavis is still alive!!

Mavis.jpg

Oooh ! I don't really know . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carla seemed quite jealous that Sally was with Frank now to me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Fizz is improving by the episode...
    The only thing holding her back is her teeth and accent/voice

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Sylvia, Roy's mum, to Carla, when keeping her waiting in the cafe -

"It's all right, the world can wait five minutes for another pair of Y-fronts".

:D

Yes Rosie is leaving Corrie. She has already filmed her final scenes i think.

thank god. she is a moron

Love Sylvia :D

Hard to believe that little squirt Faye could be so devious:rolleyes:.Good girl Tina, fair play to ya :p.he needed to be told a few home truths:).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,932 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

It's nice to see Becky happy again.

I can't wait for all this to come out. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

It's nice to see Becky happy again.

I can't wait for all this to come out. :D

Yeah, it looks like a bit of a Cinderella story here alright, nice gaff, good looking bloke, cute kid. I hope she rides of happily into the sunset.

At least it doesn't look like they are going to kill her off and she can always make some sort of return in the future if needs be.

And I cant for the life of me think why Steve is still with Tracey. "Do it NOW Steve". Grow a pair man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement