Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Mmmm Sally.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Josephine O Beirnes

I watch it and dont know who they are, they wont be missed,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Much as I find Steve really watchable, likeable and funny....no way is it believeable that he's that stupid...unless he's secretly being harbouring lustful feelings for the Barlow creature all along. I'm sooo delighted for Becky.
    I've been reading in the mags
    that she (Becky) teeters across the cobbles to the medical centre in her stilettos, where Gail shows her how to access Tracy's files...am I slow witted or has Gail been re-employed by the handsome doctor????? Last time I saw her she was hovvering around Nick hankering after a job in his place...wtf??:confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

And wasn't she sacked for making the contents of a patient's files public? So if she was reemployed, she wouldn't be that stupid to do the exact same thing.. would she??!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

bijapos wrote: »
    Yeah, it looks like a bit of a Cinderella story here alright, nice gaff, good looking bloke, cute kid. I hope she rides of happily into the sunset.
    I hope so. Her character has grated on me at times, but it would be nice for her to have something good happen, especially after finding out she couldn't have children, having Max taken away, Tracey accusing her of all sorts etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

don't think Gail still works there she just knows the password to the computer

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Posy wrote: »
    I hope so. Her character has grated on me at times, but it would be nice for her to have something good happen, especially after finding out she couldn't have children, having Max taken away, Tracey accusing her of all sorts etc..

I cant wait for the truth about Tracey's lies to come out

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

casio4 wrote: »
    don't think Gail still works there she just knows the password to the computer

Jesus you'd think they would have changed it when she was sacked

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Posy wrote: »
    I think she moves to Barbados with the new boyfriend after she has exposed Tracy. Steve follows her to the airport and asks her to stay but she says no.

I've also heard about Tracy and Steve
    That Steve trys to kick Tracy out of the new house, she refuses to leave so they divide the house down the middle.
    That will make for very exciting viewing :rolleyes:

Hows #2 even possible ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,932 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Kaching wrote: »
    Hows #2 even possible ?
    Steve gets Owen to install some kind of metal bolted wall or something. Not really sure. Hijinks ensue, as Steve cuts the power in Tracy's half, and a load of tit for tat battles go on between them.
    :rolleyes:

hahaha noice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Brilliant dig at Dev there.

Is it evil how I wet myself laughing when Owen lost it on your one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Right Sally, you keep thinking along the lines that Frank is innocent :rolleyes:.Keep deluding yourself.But what will you do when the truth finally comes out? How stupid will you look then?............................................wake up!:rolleyes:

You will be eating this :D

humblepiea.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

wasn't a great bit of acting by Owen and when he shouted get out of my sight she was already up the stairs :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

jimmyw wrote: »
    Right Sally, you keep thinking along the lines that Frank is innocent :rolleyes:.Keep deluding yourself.But what will you do when the truth finally comes out? How stupid will you look then?............................................wake up!:rolleyes:

humblepiea.jpg

Like Carla was when she chose not to believe Maria for the sake of money and then entered a relationship with him? Sally isn't doing anything that Carla hasn't done before her. In fact what Carla did was much worse as Maria was attacked in a position that Carla, her boss, had required her to be in and she subtly pressured Maria into not pressing charges for her own benefit, put Maria into a position where she lost her job and then stood up for Frank with the police once Maria did make a complaint.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That's probably the end of the road for Anna and Owen...That young one is a psychopath in the making. Poor fish:(.

Sally is such an idiot..fcuk sake:rolleyes:

casio4 wrote: »
    wasn't a great bit of acting by Owen and when he shouted get out of my sight she was already up the stairs :D

that total scene was just funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

I was delighted someone finally gave her a walloping, for weeks shes been sitting there throwing her eyes up to heaven like a spoilt brat- and the big physco head on her when Anna was holding Baby Joseph- it was all i could do not to throw my dinner at the tv.

TBH i didnt reliase he had hit her at first- looked to me like he was punching the sofa cushions:confused:

Overall verdict Faye gets a walloping = Me happy :D

• Advertisement

Neither will Rosie

Does Gary not live at home anymore :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

I always thought Sunita was really hot, but after seeing her all polished up behind the bar of the Rovers I'm truly in love. :)

I was kind of hoping Emily would get locked and start flirting with someone or do something to make Norris have a heart attack, a bit disappointed now. :o

bijapos wrote: »
    I always thought Sunita was really hot, but after seeing her all polished up behind the bar of the Rovers I'm truly in love. :)

I was kind of hoping Emily would get locked and start flirting with someone or do something to make Norris have a heart attack, a bit disappointed now. :o

I think Karl took notice of Sunita also an another affair for the street :rolleyes:

Kylie and David as a couple are growing on me more and more I like them together now and I think Kylie will become a great character when Becky leaves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

The lady behind the bar that's been in it a few months, Stella, does anyone else find it weird and unrealistic at how good friends she seems to be with everyone?

Fair enough, she's Leanne's real Mother but I've seen her in deep conversation with three other people. She was pouring her heart out to Carla about how she had been raped before too, she was getting very close to Lloyd with regards helping him out and then she was sitting at the table in the Rovers the other night and lending an ear to Sunita who was unloading all of her personal problems on her.

Just an observation. I think they'e made her too much of a 'local' and trustworthy character far too soon, it usually takes a lot longer to build up those kind of relationships with that amount of people, working behind the bar or not.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kylie and David as a couple are growing on me more and more I like them together now and I think Kylie will become a great character when Becky leaves

Funny how when one character gets with someone equally matched they become a decent character

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Blatter wrote: »
    The lady behind the bar that's been in it a few months, Stella, does anyone else find it weird and unrealistic at how good friends she seems to be with everyone?

Her Northern accent is appalling as well. She should have rejoined Eastenders as Cindy Beale instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Funny how when one character gets with someone equally matched they become a decent character

If it's true that two wrongs make a right in this case, then it also seems to make sense to halve the wages of these two 'actors'. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

iguana wrote: »
    jimmyw wrote: »

humblepiea.jpg

Like Carla was when she chose not to believe Maria for the sake of money and then entered a relationship with him? Sally isn't doing anything that Carla hasn't done before her. In fact what Carla did was much worse as Maria was attacked in a position that Carla, her boss, had required her to be in and she subtly pressured Maria into not pressing charges for her own benefit, put Maria into a position where she lost her job and then stood up for Frank with the police once Maria did make a complaint.

Yes indeed that's true,
    but with two people making claims,might you not have doubts at least?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement