Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Becky is the most off putting character in Corrie for me. The thought of her being the Rovers Landlady for a lengthy stretch into the future makes me want to vomit...:mad:
    Hey! At least shes something to look at though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Max Power1 wrote: »

I dont understand why Steve left michelle. I would rather look at her any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

syklops wrote: »
    I dont understand why Steve left michelle. I would rather look at her any day.
    Michelle? Nah, would take Becky over michelle any day of the week tbh. I always thought michelle was a bit on the chunky side...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Michelle? Nah, would take Becky over michelle any day of the week tbh. I always thought michelle was a bit on the chunky side...

Michelle is HAWT compared to Becky!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Carla's hair is horrible. The fringe does absolutely nothing for her.

I just wanted to get that one off my chest:o.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

For feck's sake!

How the hell can't anyone see through Tracy?! She's hardly proven herself to be the most trustworthy person in the world.

Roy...Charlie...now this?!
    :mad:

I am loving Becky right now.

EDIT- Oh piss off, Steve. You patronising twat!!

I can't believe this is happening. What is wrong with Steve???? He knows what a bitch Tracy is..and dosey feckin' Deirdre knows!!

Why didn't Becky tell them what Tracy said about her 'eggs'?! Has it crossed Becky's mind to ask how she knows that? Gossipy Liz and her big mouth:mad:. Steve knows Becky can't keep her temper, why did he let her go to see her alone? I must've missed that bit.

How does Roy endure Hayley's horrific accent? And how does Hayley endure his dry****edness? Has he ever laughed? Or smiled?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Ann22 wrote: »
    How does Roy endure Hayley's horrific accent?

Lol I would say thats the easiest thing he's had to endure regarding her;)
    They really are the odd little couple aren't they?!

Ann22 wrote: »
    I thought that too, it's ridiculous. Sure isn't that hearsay when you're relying on the word of a person to quote another? Pure silly..so Tracy a clearly malicious cow says Gail says she did it then that's enough evidence to bring to court? The cop on the right I suspect has doubts as to whether Gail's guilty. I don't know how this is going to end up.. or how she's going to get out of this one. Maybe a trusty wino who was behind a bush that night watching, will emerge.

It is ridiculous...now if they had wired her maybe. But to go solely on the word of a murderer and known liar...
    You just know David's gonna crack up!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I'd rather look at the back of a bus than Becky's mardy boatrace every day...;)

The woman has no class and steve could do, and deserves, so much better.

By the way ddi anyone else notice Liz's and Becky's hair do's were identical last night...?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

awww no i love steve and Becky together i reckon there the new Jack and Vera :)

blondie7 wrote: »
    awww no i love steve and Becky together i reckon there the new Jack and Vera :)

Ahhhh noooo! :(

Soaps always seem to try and make out the latest couple are going to be like Jack and Vera! Not a hope of any of them being like that.
    Miss Jack being about :(

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Ahhhh noooo! :(

Soaps always seem to try and make out the latest couple are going to be like Jack and Vera! Not a hope of any of them being like that.
    Miss Jack being about :(

ah i think there brilliant together, there will never be another Jack and Vera but Corrie does need a couple who are simillar and i think Becky and Steve are perfect for it :)

ah i think there brilliant together, there will never be another Jack and Vera but Corrie does need a couple who are simillar and i think Becky and Steve are perfect for it :)

Yeah but you just know the writers will tear them apart with some affair somewhere down the line. :/

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Yeah but you just know the writers will tear them apart with some affair somewhere down the line. :/

So very true :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 traceyjoy

Don't even know who 2 outta 3 of them are, only know that mary one because they gave her that psycho "misery" stalker role with norris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

I'd rather look at the back of a bus than Becky's mardy boatrace every day...;)

The woman has no class and steve could do, and deserves, so much better.

By the way ddi anyone else notice Liz's and Becky's hair do's were identical last night...?

Becky has evolved into Liz more and more over the past few weeks; appearance and personality. The night of the fostering information evening; it was hard to tell one from the other. Steve certainly married his mother. Again.

When Steve and Becky was comparing their ex partners; how many of them were in prison and their own records; why mention Ronnie, a minor character and not Vicky; Steves ex wife.

I could be wrong but when Steve got sent down wasn't she found guilty of some crime related to that as well.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Epicurus wrote: »
    Vicky.

I'd love to see her make a comeback. She had alot of gusto. Alec's granddaughter to book...:)

What I don't get is why Steve & Becky are so worried that Tracey will jeopardise(sp?) their adoption plans by giving a bad review. Does her opinion matter? For a convicted murderer she still seems to be calling the shots!

• Advertisement

greenie wrote: »
    What I don't get is why Steve & Becky are so worried that Tracey will jeopardise(sp?) their adoption plans by giving a bad review. Does her opinion matter? For a convicted murderer she still seems to be calling the shots!

Because despite her rough exterior Becky is insecure and an idiot. She thinks the system is out to get her because of who she is and her past. That she doesnt deserve a child. If anyone here watches Lost, I think Tracey is a bit like Ben from Lost. Both have a history of chronic lying to the point where I think "Why does anyone believe a word that comes out of their mouths."

Thats another reason why I dont like tracey. You cant have a charachter that keeps coming back, keeps lying, keeps getting found out. After the 5th or 6th time your thinking, with her history why does anyone put any stock in what she says?

i agree i think they should forget the whole Tracey character, i for one am not enjoying (nor have i ever) her storylines. its just to hard to believe.

i agree i think they should forget the whole Tracey character, i for one am not enjoying (nor have i ever) her storylines. its just to hard to believe.

I agree..I'm also finding it hard to sympathise with her over Amy. It may be true but this whole being suddenly terrified of losing her daughter is just over the top. I'd understand if it was anyone else in her position just not her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Hayley is going to have an affair :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:(

It's always Hayley having the affairs there; that'd be her second one. Why cant Roy have one for a change.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Epicurus wrote: »
    :(

It's always Hayley having the affairs there; that'd be her second one. Why cant Roy have one for a change.

He did think for a long time that he slept with Tracey. Cant remember if she ever told him the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I think Tracy eventually admitted that she drugged him, and that she never slept with him.

I'm guessing to prove that he wasn't Amy's dad (Or "Constance/Patience" or whatever Roy and Hayley called her at first)

Havent seen the episode yet, but who with??

This storyline is another one thats a bit unnatural. Seriously have they recently changed writers? Hayley banging on about how she wants another wedding, and Roy refusing is a tad daft. For a start Roy should have said you can have it just to shut you up by now. Instead he is not backing down which is unlike him. Hayley constantly in a mood and making him sleep in the spare room is unlike her.

Who did she have the affair with?

Tyrone and Molly were meant to be the new Jack and Vera, until she started running and became hot and had the affair with Kevin.

Their now talking about Tina and graham being the next Jack and Vera but Tina is way out of his league and once she gets over her dad, and over Graham saving her life she will be back in nite clubs snogging people like Nick.

I think Kirk is the new jack. A bit hopeless, but with a good heart. If he could just find a mirror image of himself in female form. The one in the wheelchair is too confident and cool for him. He needs a molly when she first appeared on the soap. Or a much younger Teresa(God Thank god she is gone)

Who did she have the affair with?
    Hayley had a brief affair with Olaf, her instructor, when she was doing her charity work in Mozambique.
    a much younger Teresa(God Thank god she is gone)

I miss her already; they should bring back all the Mortons.;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Tyrone and Molly were meant to be the new Jack and Vera, until she started running and became hot and had the affair with Kevin.

Molly is leaving the street isnt she. For people to suggest they could be the new Jack and Vera is laughable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement