Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It's p*ssing me off the way Leanne was planning to drag Simon away from Weatherfield, from his dad (d*ck tho' he is) and grandparents:confused::mad:
    Now Peter's being a tit and running off, why the fcuk? Now he's defo no hope of seeing Si (I hate that 'si') 'Simon' isn't a name you shorten...A stupid name...like Pee for Peter or Car for Carla or Tee for Tina.

I like Marcus but I didn't like his eye roll at Kirk's gormless stupidity (I forget the misunderstanding) Maria clearly fancies him, shows the way she was so fed up at him and Tina setting her up with Jason.

I really enjoyed the scene with Steve and Carla's brother..Steve's great craic:D

When will Tyrone cop on that that Kirsty's a horrible b*tch:mad:....I thought her efforts at acting mental were a bit crap. Did yiz hear her roaring as she threw stuff about...who does that?? The Incredible Hulk? Jimmy Connors or your one Monica Seles playing tennis-they did that..and your man Peter Sutcliffe did when he was running about with the hammer, according to one of his surviving victims. Oh..and are the walls between their houses made of paper? How clear could you hear them in Eileens house? Talking about Eileen's house, I wish she'd get a decent sized sofa, i can't bear to see the gangs of people sitting on top of each other on the tiny wee thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,428 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

iguana wrote: »
    Aw come on, the little guy only got drunk that one time and he really seemed to learn his lesson.:P

Meant Peter :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

There are a few characters on it are annoying me now, Leanne, Nick,Rob, Eva and now Ryan:rolleyes:.

How hard can it be to sow underwear? says Eva, and she then cant do it.Well its very hard for you Luv:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Ann22 wrote: »
    It's p*ssing me off the way Leanne was planning to drag Simon away from Weatherfield, from his dad (d*ck tho' he is) and grandparents:confused::mad:
    Now Peter's being a tit and running off, why the fcuk? Now he's defo no hope of seeing Si (I hate that 'si') 'Simon' isn't a name you shorten...A stupid name...like Pee for Peter or Car for Carla or Tee for Tina.

I like Marcus but I didn't like his eye roll at Kirk's gormless stupidity (I forget the misunderstanding) Maria clearly fancies him, shows the way she was so fed up at him and Tina setting her up with Jason.

I really enjoyed the scene with Steve and Carla's brother..Steve's great craic:D

When will Tyrone cop on that that Kirsty's a horrible b*tch:mad:....I thought her efforts at acting mental were a bit crap. Did yiz hear her roaring as she threw stuff about...who does that?? The Incredible Hulk? Jimmy Connors or your one Monica Seles playing tennis-they did that..and your man Peter Sutcliffe did when he was running about with the hammer, according to one of his surviving victims. Oh..and are the walls between their houses made of paper? How clear could you hear them in Eileens house? Talking about Eileen's house, I wish she'd get a decent sized sofa, i can't bear to see the gangs of people sitting on top of each other on the tiny wee thing.

Don't hold back now Ann22, tell us how you really feel:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Gail is a miserable cow, trying to stop Nick doing a bit of business so that her free drink source isn't cut off.

Leanne is some bitch too, trying to take Simon away from his mates and family, thankfully Ken made her see some sense.

Loved Eva's comment to Julie..."you wouldn't train a monkey to scratch itself".

Willing to bet Jason and Maria will be a couple by the end of the month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

jimmyw wrote: »
    There are a few characters on it are annoying me now, Leanne, Nick,Rob, Eva and now Ryan:rolleyes:.

How hard can it be to sow underwear? says Eva, and she then cant do it.Well its very hard for you Luv:mad:

You'd think she should know the importance if stitching gussets in properly!

haystacksM_13_280x_1082173a.jpg

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Nice jugs. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Gail is driving me crazy. I was never a fan but tolerated her, now she is just ridiculous. She keeps pulling these daft faces, not sure if they are trying to turn her into a comedy character. Don't think it will ever work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Michelle is gorgeous, but the way she pronounces her sons name is so annoying.
    "rye-anne"

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

jos28 wrote: »
    Gail is driving me crazy. I was never a fan but tolerated her, now she is just ridiculous. She keeps pulling these daft faces, not sure if they are trying to turn her into a comedy character. Don't think it will ever work.

She has been so unlikeable for the past few years! At this stage I am hoping a raging fire will rip through the street and take her, Stella, Eva, Karl, Sunita, Dev, Sean, Tracy, Sophie ..... (I could go on).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

I thought she was on something.

I was happy when Kevin changed his mind to not moving in to the house and was hoping a new family would move in, but now he's changed his mind again :(

And how very convenient Leanne taking over the bookies and the flat:rolleyes:

Those new characters are annoying me, the "old" Ryan was never this devious. OK he has "grown" up a bit but still off the mark of the other character.

He is now a total layabout waster:rolleyes:.Rob is another irritant.I dont know if I can stay the course.Carla would not allow this, come back quick!

I know what I would love to do to Eva.........................................................no not that;)........Bloody strangle her:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

It strikes me that the producers/writers are trying to turn Gail into a Hilda Ogden type character. Cleaning, making faces, being nosy.... Please someone tell them to stop. It's cringeworthy !

MJ23 wrote: »
    Michelle is gorgeous, but the way she pronounces her sons name is so annoying.
    "rye-anne"

I gave out about that to my oh the whole way through tonight's episode! That just drives me nuts too. I find a lot of people from my locality-Dundalk do that with some similar single syllabled names...hate that. :mad:

I think they are:(...she's been too horribly terminally annoying to be in any way endearing or funny. She looks like a Fraggle bopping about behind the bar there with her stupid puffy hair:mad:...and I'll never as long as I live forget her attempts at singing firework in the kitchen..anyone else been emotionally, mentally and spiritually disturbed by that?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBGwjzW5YFs

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Does anyone else thing Rob and Ryan are complete charisma vacuums? I can't stand either of them. That bit where Rob was annoyed with Michelle for hiring Ryan and he said 'it's not what you know but who you know' as a criticism was so stupid. In what world would he be out of prison one week and managing a factory if it wasn't his sister's? And Michelle the barmaid only got that job due to the owner being her sister-in-law. In fact Carla only owns the factory because she inherited it. No shortage of nepotism in Underworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Thought carl and sunita hated each other? "oh my skirt is too tight to be lifting these boxes" ugh you complete whore!!!

Anyone else cop gail was cleaning wooden tables with bleachy tesco kitchen spray (patehic i know what the bottle looks like without seeing the tag)

seriously cant take to that rob!

Ann22 wrote: »
    I think they are:(...she's been too horribly terminally annoying to be in any way endearing or funny. She looks like a Fraggle bopping about behind the bar there with her stupid puffy hair:mad:...and I'll never as long as I live forget her attempts at singing firework in the kitchen..anyone else been emotionally, mentally and spiritually disturbed by that?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBGwjzW5YFs

Never saw that before.:D Gail's a cracker. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

It's gas how gail once ran the medical center administration wise and now she's scrubbing toilets in her son's bistro. Tyrone's girlfriend was a cop and now all she's qualified to do is pack underwear!

Ryan looks older than Michelle

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I actually said he looks the same age as her but you're right! He does look older:D. You could picture them as a couple. What age is he meant to be anyway 18?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Kym Marsh who plays Michelle is in real life 36. Michelle is supposed to be 37 in Corrie.

Sol Heras who plays Ryan Connor is in real life 25. Ryan is supposed to be 20 in Corrie.

Not as bad as our beloved Gail and Audrey, in real life they are only 8 years apart, in Corrie 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Well said to Michelle, Rye-ann. "Im supposed to be your son" :pac:

That Ryan chap is a massive bellend. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

michelle should take ryan across her knee and give him a good spanking and put him 2 bed early. she can then put on her LBD and heels and head out clubbing and bring back a new toyboy. MILF of the century

iguana wrote: »
    Does anyone else thing Rob and Ryan are complete charisma vacuums? I can't stand either of them. That bit where Rob was annoyed with Michelle for hiring Ryan and he said 'it's not what you know but who you know' as a criticism was so stupid. In what world would he be out of prison one week and managing a factory if it wasn't his sister's? And Michelle the barmaid only got that job due to the owner being her sister-in-law. In fact Carla only owns the factory because she inherited it. No shortage of nepotism in Underworld.

I think Rob is hot :o

Fair play to rob for exposing that PITH Ryan, though he is no saint either.I wish they would get rid of that Ryan, he is so annoying and he is nothing like the "old" Ryan used to be.

Could anyone be so stupid as Tyrone?:rolleyes:I still find it so odd for Simon to be with Leanne:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

el diablo wrote: »
    That Ryan chap is a massive bellend. :rolleyes:

Any chance they'd bring back the son swap story? Maybe make this painful gimp a third one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Ya know when Gail was picking up Simon from school, where was Max?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

fifi234ie wrote: »
    Ya know when Gail was picking up Simon from school, where was Max?

That's the problem with Corrie lately, there's so many plot holes and discrepancies.

Plus they are dragging out storylines that are sh1te and rushing potentially good ones - e.g Marcus and Kirk had the potential to be hilarious but it was over in one episode.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement