Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

wudnt it be a grand foursome with eve, the mother and the granny aint 2 bad either

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Did Tyrone not walk out of the house with the baby just in a blanket and suddenly she's in a car seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

awkward scene when mammy michelle walks in on racy tracy and her naughty boy. she shud spank him across her knee immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

awkward scene when mammy michelle walks in on racy tracy and her naughty boy. she shud spank him across her knee immediately
    I think it's time for someone to have a ccold shower...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Racy Tracy and Ryan are at it like rabbits :rolleyes: the carry on of them in the Rovers :eek: :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

You know what Tyrone, tough!.You were warned about that wan but you didn't listen.In your eyes everyone was against you so you verbally attacked them.Now you see they were right.

Why didn't he just take down the councillors number from the phone and ring from your own phone? in case she came down.

Gloria is pure evil.I would have thought that's the whole point of writing anon ones opinions on the pub compitition, honest opinions.Not ones that are all favourable to the place:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Glad to see Tyrone seems to be starting to confront that one . Will it last though? I think he should call on his Mammy (Margie I think her name is...a real hard nut if ever there was one) to sort out Krazy Kirsty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Glad to see Tyrone seems to be starting to confront that one . Will it last though? I think he should call on his Mammy (Margie I think her name is...a real hard nut if ever there was one) to sort out Krazy Kirsty.

You mean Jackie? Oh yes, Im looking forward to her arrival and her kicking the sh1t out of her for laying a finger on Tyrone.

I met a woman on holiday and she was jackie to a tee. Accent and all. When she wasnt chatting up fellas she was talking about how great "Arr Boys" are. I didn't get what she meant at first and then I figured she was talking about the IRA. I came up with a good excuse and made a swift exit stage right.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Margi Clarke. She'd sort out Kirsty in 5 seconds! :D

Yes..Marge was the actress and Jackie the character.

When Kirsty's auld fella came in tonight, I thought for a minute he was Sinbad! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 honeybunny1984

fair play to Tyrone growing a pair of steelies, not before time!

my goodness Kirstys Ma crying with the whingy weird croaky voice and scrunched up face was just cringeworthy....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

fair play to Tyrone growing a pair of steelies, not before time!

my goodness Kirstys Ma crying with the whingy weird croaky voice and scrunched up face was just cringeworthy....

With all the moaning females I thought I was watching Eastenders for a minute! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

casio4 wrote: »
    I don't think Ken gets up to anything with Wendy this time round, he said in an interview the other day he gets all the hassle of having an affair but none of the pleasure :D

Hope that's true. I was worried we might get to see Ken in his black silk dragon kimono again and then the belt "accidentally" falling open in front of Wendy. :eek:

I find it daft that he still refers to Wendy as "the woman who broke up my marraige". Ehhhh she was one of many women you decided to do the dirty with Ken, sometimes you were caught with your pants down and sometimes you weren't so get over it, it takes two to tango.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MJ23 wrote: »
    Ken the old dog will be after a bit of the other with Wendy. I wouldn't blame him though, i can almost smell the fags off Dierdre through the telly.

I think Brian seemed more to have an eye for Wendy than Ken this time around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

bijapos wrote: »
    Hope that's true. I was worried we might get to see Ken in his black silk dragon kimono again and then the belt "accidentally" falling open in front of Wendy. :eek:

I find it daft that he still refers to Wendy as "the woman who broke up my marraige". Ehhhh she was one of many women you decided to do the dirty with Ken, sometimes you were caught with your pants down and sometimes you weren't so get over it, it takes two to tango.

In fairness, if I remember the story line correctly, she didnt just play hide the sausage with him she actively tried to break them up and succeeded and then dumped him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

syklops wrote: »
    In fairness, if I remember the story line correctly, she didnt just play hide the sausage with him she actively tried to break them up and succeeded and then dumped him.

True, but if Ken had decided to leave his sausage in the fridge instead of putting it on the plate for Wendy to have her gourmet experience on it then there would have been no issue and no attempted break up.

All the talk about Ken's sausage is making me sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31 honeybunny1984

i don't think i'll be able to look at a sausage in the same way again...or are we talking more of a hot dog!

did i just say that, ugh feel a bit sick now :/

Why do so many folk in British soap land go to the local caf for a greasy fry up nearly every morning ? And , even worse, why do they always have beans with it ? Yuck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Tyrone is a big soft dope. Why can't anyone say the child's name properly?
    Roobay

• Advertisement

Why do Corrie cast kids who look as old as their parent(s) first Ryan and now Lloyd's daughter :rolleyes:

Stupid how Tyrone was running around shouting Ruby! Ruby! As if she was going to be like "Yes Dad, I'm here"

LizT wrote: »
    Stupid how Tyrone was running around shouting Ruby! Ruby! As if she was going to be like "Yes Dad, I'm here"

Sure Tyrone is only a big gormless softie...he wouldn't think of that . ;)

Uh oh ! She's off again!

God, Tracy looks so much older than Michelle, especially in the close ups.

MJ23 wrote: »
    Tyrone is a big soft dope. Why can't anyone say the child's name properly?
    Roobay

Kevin calls Sally "Salleh" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Whatever about adulterers and murderers in soaps, perpetrators of domestic violence always grind my gears even when they're fictitious. Hope this isn't the last we see of Kirsty's parents; I want to see that asshole get comeuppance. Also Kirsty herself, but her storyline is obviously going to conclude onscreen.

Was I the only one who thought when Tyrone did that ninja-level duck that yer man was going to knock out Kirsty behind him?

Also, after the final minute of the episode, I couldn't resist
    iltQothCFjitd.jpg
    *CSI Miami intro*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

very good, yeah I thought he was going to smack Kirsty when Tyrone ducked :D

casio4 wrote: »
    very good, yeah I thought he was going to smack Kirsty when Tyrone ducked :D

Me too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I thought that whole scene in Tyrone's house was awful. I can't even put my finger on why it was so crap, think it was the acting. The father was swinging thumps before he'd even worked himself up into a proper temper...so did Kirsty at the end throwing the thing at Tyrone, stupid it was:confused:

I don't really get the reason why Tracy's molesting Ryan. If her ultimate aim is to split Steve and Michelle up, I think she's going the wrong way about it if she think's Steve'll be impressed with her carrying on. And how easy going is Sally all of a sudden letting him stay in her spare room? He'll eat her out of house and home ffs!

I too agree that Lloyd's daughter looks too old...rididulous. She looks as old as her mother.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement