Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TashaMonster

Where is Lewis ??? :eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Where is Lewis ??? :eek::confused:
    Mysterious stranger Penny explains to Audrey that Lewis - or 'Hugh' as he called himself to her - is a conman who she thought was her lover, but ripped her off for thousands and did a runner. She spotted him on the Eurostar by chance and he fled. Audrey remains adamant that Lewis has changed and genuinely loves her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Michelle ate the árse of Steve the minute he walked in the door. They were only getting together when he headed away. She's treating him like they're married or together donkey's years!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

What did Ryan mean when he told Michelle 'you were pregnant with me at 15.' Has he forgotten that she was never pregnant with him. She was pregnant with Alex, while Ryan was in Mrs Neeson's uterus.

iguana wrote: »
    What did Ryan mean when he told Michelle 'you were pregnant with me at 15.' Has he forgotten that she was never pregnant with him. She was pregnant with Alex, while Ryan was in Mrs Neeson's uterus.

Oh god ya :pac: I'd forgotten that again. Thats silly writing now in all fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TashaMonster

Ah right, more of the same so :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

They just airbrushed out that story

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

iguana wrote: »

Michelle should ask Mrs Neeson if she could have her 'real' son back. He would have to be an improvement on the idiot that she has now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

fifi234ie wrote: »
    Corrie on 7-8 Sunday, feckin football!

Reminder its on 10 mins

I really wish they would get the schedule in order and leave it that way. Im fed up with looking to see what time Corrie is on today.
    .any sniff of another man's trousers and she's away like a shot.

LOL. A real LOL, as in an actual out loud laugh. More bewildered workmates.

jos28 wrote: »
    Michelle should ask Mrs Neeson if she could have her 'real' son back. He would have to be an improvement on the idiot that she has now.

I think there was a mix up in college. Weedy, Emo, guitar playing Ryan went in, and hitting the gym, likes older women, cocaine connoisseur Ryan came out. Why no story pointing that out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I thought Tracy came across as really creepy mauling Ryan on the sofa, her big horsey arms wrapped around him like some kind of monstrous anaconda. If he actually looked the age he's meant to be playing I'd've been spewing my innards up.

I was racking my brains trying to think where I knew Lewis's ex from. I reckoned she played Miss Diane in Crossroads and she did
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/coronation-street-sue-hanson-aka-1275105
    Really showing my age now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I was racking my brains trying to think where I knew Lewis's ex from. I reckoned she played Miss Diane in Crossroads and she did
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/coronation-street-sue-hanson-aka-1275105
    Really showing my age now.

Thank you so much for posting that jos, I was trying to think where I saw her before and I would never have dated it back to Crossroads. She really has changed !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Whoooo is Mrs. Neeson? I thought Ryan was Michelle's own son?

Loving the "monstrous anaconda" Ann

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Alice1 wrote: »

There was a baby swap storyline involving Michelle, Ryan and another family a few years back so bad that the writers have now erased it from history. :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Ryan and a boy called Alex Neeson were switched at birth. Alex is Michelle's biological son and Ryan is biologically the Neesons.

http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan_Connor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ooh right. Thanks Iggy and Chucken.

Chucken wrote: »

Gosh this is very confusing. So does it mean that Ryan is not Michelle's biological son, but the son she brought up until Alex appeared. Where is Alex now? I was wondering how Michelle's quiet son went off and came back wild, looking completely different. That explains that.

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Gosh this is very confusing. So does it mean that Ryan is not Michelle's biological son, but the son she brought up until Alex appeared. Where is Alex now? I was wondering how Michelle's quiet son went off and came back wild, looking completely different. That explains that.

No it doesnt explain it. The quiet one is now the wild one but its the same character. Supposedly. Explanation pending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Stella gets with
    Jason

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stella gets with
    Jason

What???

syklops wrote: »
    No it doesnt explain it. The quiet one is now the wild one but its the same character. Supposedly. Explanation pending.

I meant that the quiet one Alex went off (where I can't remember) and I had forgotten about that whole mix up of babies and thought that Ryan was Alex coming back wild (if you know what I mean), but he isn't, he is the son she brought up thinking that he was her real son..........I get it now, but it is terribly far fetched. Where is Alex anyway? I preferred Alex.

Thank you so much for posting that jos, I was trying to think where I saw her before and I would never have dated it back to Crossroads. She really has changed !!!
    You're welcome, glad I figured out who she was, these are the things that drive me crazy (Sad, I know):D. She looks well for someone who is nearly 70 all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

LizT wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed they've started to play 90s/00s music in the background in the factory and the pub? I'm loving it :)

They seem to have Radiohead's OK Computer in t'Rovers juke box. Heard tracks now and again for a few months.

You're welcome, glad I figured out who she was, these are the things that drive me crazy (Sad, I know):D. She looks well for someone who is nearly 70 all the same.

Yea, well in fairness if she is nearly 70, she is grand.:D

I meant that the quiet one Alex went off (where I can't remember) and I had forgotten about that whole mix up of babies and thought that Ryan was Alex coming back wild (if you know what I mean), but he isn't, he is the son she brought up thinking that he was her real son..........I get it now, but it is terribly far fetched. Where is Alex anyway? I preferred Alex.

Your version would make more sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Was Corrie on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

No, it's not on again til Friday!

According to Digital Spy these are the next few episodes of Corrie:

Friday - Oct 19 - 19:30
    Friday - Oct 19 - 20:30
    Monday - Oct 22 - 19:30
    Monday - Oct 22 - 20:30
    Wednesday - Oct 24 - 19:30
    Friday - Oct 26 - 19:30
    Friday - Oct 26 - 20:30

It's not on the schedule for Sunday to make up for missing Thursday's episode.

• Advertisement

Im very disappointed with Steve believing Tracy. Or any of them for that matter.

Tracy: And hows Michelle?
    Steve:Fine. Looking up christmas recipes.
    Tracy : :mad:
    Steve: Shes gutted. How do you think?
    Tracy: :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement