Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I really hope TraceyLuv was telling Beth the truth tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I really hope TraceyLuv was telling Beth the truth tonight.

I missed it. What did she tell her?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I missed it. What did she tell her?

She told her she's pretending to be pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Funny how Anna can now spend every night of the week down Roy's Rolls,after working all day in same,where is wreck the head Faye?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

If Mary is such an amazing cook, who can turn out brilliant tasting dishes of whatever ethnicity pops into her head, maybe Nick should consider hiring her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Audrey gets swindled by Lewis

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it's getting a bit silly now the way Audrey is writing cheques on the spur of the moment just for an easy life

casio4 wrote: »
    it's getting a bit silly now the way Audrey is writing cheques on the spur of the moment just for an easy liferide

FYP ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

LizT wrote: »
    She told her she's pretending to be pregnant.

This confuses me....last week Tracey and Ryan said to Ken that they'd just been to the doctor and had the news confirmed. Tracey even mentioned that Ryan had been flirting with the doctor, so how could she fake the test in the clinic? :confused:

This confuses me....last week Tracey and Ryan said to Ken that they'd just been to the doctor and had the news confirmed. Tracey even mentioned that Ryan had been flirting with the doctor, so how could she fake the test in the clinic? :confused:

That's what I was thinking too. If they don't explain that it's a huge oversight on their behalf.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Robyn_14 wrote: »
    Funny how Anna can now spend every night of the week down Roy's Rolls,after working all day in same,where is wreck the head Faye?

Maybe Owen (her boyfriend) is looking after Faye. He moved in with her a few weeks back, so that he could give his flat to Tina and Tommy.

LizT wrote: »

That's what I was thinking too. If they don't explain that it's a huge oversight on their behalf.

I'm thinking they will just fob it off with Ryan sheepishly admitting that he want actually in the room when it was "made official"

Either way it's either going to be hilarious watching Ryan realise how much of an idiot he is (not likely) or ridiculous seeing everyone act even more stupid when they realise that Tracy has fooled them all again.

I just don't understand why they keep giving Tracy big storylines, Kate Ford is one of the worst actresses on the show IMO.

Tracey could have taken him to a vet's surgery and he would believe it was a doctor's surgery :rolleyes:

She probably went for a check up for herself and left Ryan in the reception/waiting room and then said she was in about the baby to him and all ok

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Gail mentioned last week that she thinks that the woman that Audrey gave the cheque to is possibly in on Lewis's scam.Thinking about it, she may be right, although it pains me to say it , as I think she is a snob.

Lewis starts working in the pub and gets close to Gloria as she tells him she
    is dying

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

GPs don't usually bother with doing a pregnancy test. If you tell them you have had a positive test they take your word for it, work out a due date according to your last period, then book you an appointment with a midwife. It would be at least another month or so before she'd be caught out/told she'd had a missed miscarriage.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Anyone else think Steve and Michelles break up isn't for real?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Chucken wrote: »
    Anyone else think Steve and Michelles break up isn't for real?

That was my first thought, yeah, but if Michelle is not in on it, it could backfire on him.

But is Michelle in on the fake side of it?

Edit: Ah Steve you twonk..

• Advertisement

:pac: Steve, the big eejit neglected to tell Michelle of his little plan??!!!

Wheres Amy these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

That Mary one in Roy's place...really annoys me. I wish she would just f^ck off and never come back :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

From an episode last week, spot the deliberate mistake?

gazette01.jpg

gazette02.jpg

By gum, that there Gazette's fair gone downhill since our Ken left it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Chucken wrote: »
    Wheres Amy these days?

She is upstairs in Ken and Deirdre's listening to Tracy's old tapes. They kept Tracy up there for years with her tape recorder.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Didn't Rosie and Sophie used listen to those tapes aswell?

mb1725 wrote: »
    From an episode last week, spot the deliberate mistake?

gazette01.jpg

gazette02.jpg

By gum, that there Gazette's fair gone downhill since our Ken left it :D
    they got it right the Korean Grand Prix was on that weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

casio4 wrote: »
    they got it right the Korean Grand Prix was on that weekend :)

...but it wasn't SURPISING ! You'd think the newspaper could spell.

mb1725 wrote: »
    ...but it wasn't SURPISING ! You'd think the newspaper could spell.
    I didn't cop that :o doh! :D
    well spotted ;)

• Advertisement

efb wrote: »
    Didn't Rosie and Sophie used listen to those tapes aswell?

No they were always washing their hands before tea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement