Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    what's Gloria up to:confused:
    Gail wants her to entice Lewis away from Audrey

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Tommy's some tit. What did he think would happen if Tina didn't go ahead with the surrogacy? Owen would just let them keep the five grand and rent free gaff.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I call it now Nick to get off with one of his staff Kylie or Mary :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I call it now Nick to get off with one of his staff Kylie or Mary :p
    Mary getting off with anyone is not something we want to see :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

That was below the belt with what Tommy and Tina did, its so cruel to string them along and then change their mind, even it was a change of heart.It is really Rita's fault for encouraging Tommy:p.

I know Owen can be a bully sometimes, but he was dead right doing what he did to them kicking them out of the flat and wanting the money back.After all,Tommy should have thought of that before he decided to steam roll Tina into not going ahead with it.

He should also sack her too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tracey could have taken him to a vet's surgery and he would believe it was a doctor's surgery :rolleyes:

She probably went for a check up for herself and left Ryan in the reception/waiting room and then said she was in about the baby to him and all ok

Im about a week behind at the moment, but I would assume she brought Ryan, then mentioned some aspect of her reproductive cycle, a part guaranteed to freak a 21 year out and left him in the waiting room.

Ryan:I'll come in with you. I want the best for our baby.
    Tracey:But babe, they will probably do a physical exam and a girl doesnt feel so sexy when a doctor has their hand up your cervix
    Ryan:"But.."
    Tracey:"Plus there will probably be a bit of mucus forming already. It did with Amy..."
    Ryan<swallows>: Peraps I'll wait out here.
    Tracey:Good boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

But they said that Ryan was flirting with the doctor.

LizT wrote: »
    But they said that Ryan was flirting with the doctor.

Tracey said that. And she is well known for telling the truth as we all know.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Tommy walked out of the shower last night with a towel around his waist, flexing his pectorals.
    Why can't Tina do this ? She has showers too.
    All we get is her hair piled up in a towel. It's just not fair.

syklops wrote: »
    Tracey said that. And she is well known for telling the truth as we all know.

Yeah but she said it when Ryan was there and he laughed and said he was just being friendly.

• Advertisement

Chucken wrote: »
    :D Setting up Lewis!!!!

Im curious about this too. Does she really have cancer? Or is she conning the conman?

Yeah but she said it when Ryan was there and he laughed and said he was just being friendly.

So now we know the truth and she is not pregnant. So how do you explain it?

Im curious about this too. Does she really have cancer? Or is she conning the conman?
    she hasn't got cancer she's trying to con him :rolleyes: but he's the master at conning so will see through her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

casio4 wrote: »
    she hasn't got cancer she's trying to con him :rolleyes: but he's the master at conning so will see through her :D

....or maybe..just maybe, he might not try to con her?

Because GPs almost never test for pregnancy. If you tell them you had a positive test they take your word for it. They just work out your due date from your last period and arrange an appointment with the maternity care provider.

....or maybe..just maybe, he might not try to con her?
    he's not trying to con her, she is trying to con him by pretending she is dying and with that cheque she got Leanne to write for £12,500

I think we're misunderstanding each other here :o

My point is that Tracy and Ryan arrived home saying they had been to the doctor and confirmed the pregnancy. Ryan had to have been in the room because Tracy said he was flirting with the doctor. Yet she was never pregnant so having that scene doesn't make sense.

iguana wrote: »
    Because GPs almost never test for pregnancy. If you tell them you had a positive test they take your word for it. They just work out your due date from your last period and arrange an appointment with the maternity care provider.

Really? I didn't know that, two of my friends had several positive pregnancy test and had to get tests done with their GP after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

he's not trying to con her, she is trying to con him by pretending she is dying and with that cheque she got Leanne to write for £12,500

Yes, but I imagine her hope is that Lewis will try wangle the money from her, so then she can tell Audrey what a scamp he is :D

• Advertisement

the doctor takes your word for it if you say you did a test and it was positive, my doctor wasn't going to test me until I demanded it and she said all these tests you buy in the chemist are 100% accurate, which makes me think why are some of them double the price of others?

Yes, but I imagine her hope is that Lewis will try wangle the money from her, so then she can tell Audrey what a scamp he is :D
    Audrey is in on it, she knows

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Audrey is in on it, she knows
    In on what? With Gloria you mean? She's trying to catch Lewis out?

yeah

yeah

I doubt that very much.

I'm an episode ahead, she finds out tonight

I'm an episode ahead, she finds out tonight

How did you manage to see an episode thats not been aired yet?

And finding out about a plan already in action is not the same as being in on it from the start. As Michelle found out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

leahyl wrote: »
    In on what? With Gloria you mean? She's trying to catch Lewis out?
    Audrey is in on it with Gloria, but Lewis knows what they are up to

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

I think we're misunderstanding each other here :o

My point is that Tracy and Ryan arrived home saying they had been to the doctor and confirmed the pregnancy. Ryan had to have been in the room because Tracy said he was flirting with the doctor. Yet she was never pregnant so having that scene doesn't make sense.

Whatever about the pregnancy, when did Tracey (and we presume the missing Amy) move back in with Ken and Deirdre? Ken kicked her out some time ago so it looks like they have had a very very quiet reconciliation in the meantime.

• Advertisement

bijapos wrote: »
    Whatever about the pregnancy, when did Tracey (and we presume the missing Amy) move back in with Ken and Deirdre? Ken kicked her out some time ago so it looks like they have had a very very quiet reconciliation in the meantime.

When she had kidney failure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement