Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Lorna123 wrote: »
    The Spoilers are there to be read if a person wants to read them, that is what is meant by the thread containing spoilers. They should be covered up for those who do not want to read them. :D

Really? Because the mod of the forum has advised differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

It's not that hard to read them if you're really that bothered.... Doesn't the Fair City discussion work the same way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I like that the spoilers are hidden...not that i mind really...i always end up reading them anyway...but i love seeing the hidden writing and the lot of you going 'ooooh no way!' its like opening a birthday present :D

This Marcus and Maria story line is just so bizarre.

As for Andrey...what a crotchety aul witch ...plotting behind my back...she knew all about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Can't wait to see what Lewis has in store for Gail. :)

Glad Gloria is gone, pity they gave Sue Johnson such a crap charachter, wonder if yer wan Cass is going to stay, as landlady of the Weathy Arms she can't be too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm delighted Gloria's gone....what an unlikeable character!! I like Sue Johnson in everything else I've seen her in but I really don't like her in this. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would pretend they were dying..it'd be like jinxing yourself. Or maybe that's only me that would think that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Is she definitely gone for good? She'll probably reappear at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I really hope she has gone for good she was terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Just been announced that Bill Tarmey, (Jack Duckworth) has passed away. Another legend of soapland gone. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Awh that is very sad. He was a true legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Duiske wrote: »
    Just been announced that Bill Tarmey, (Jack Duckworth) has passed away. Another legend of soapland gone. :(

:( He was great. Very sad. RIP Bill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

LizT wrote: »
    Is she definitely gone for good? She'll probably reappear at some point.

Can't link to it from my phone but apparently she's coming back. She has left temporarily to fulfill some other work commitments, for things like Royal Family Christmas Special.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Alicat wrote: »
    Can't link to it from my phone but apparently she's coming back. She has left temporarily to fulfill some other work commitments, for things like Royal Family Christmas Special.

Booooo!

Yeah I heard she was coming back too. :( And Peter and 'Carela' will be back too soon. Time to prepare the fast-forward button in my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Lewis will charm Gail into bed

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

does Gail dfo any work? she always seems to be sitting at the bar in the Bistro sipping wine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Interesting idea. To what end though?

Unfortunate choice of words ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Duiske wrote: »

So the Elastoplast finally fell off his specs - goodbye and God bless you Bill.

So what's the deal with Marcus? Is he just extremely confused or is he actually bisexual?

leahyl wrote: »
    So what's the deal with Marcus? Is he just extremely confused or is he actually bisexual?

It's because of Maria's tash :p

It's because of Maria's tash :p

Lol!! It's pretty noticeable alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I didn't like to think that could be right but after tonight's episodes I could see it going that way! Yikes Lewis, now that is what Bart Simpson would call 'commitment to a bit'.

He must not mind never having any more to do with Audrey.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

jack ya mad thing RIP,,genuinely sad to see him go..corrie legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

leahyl wrote: »
    Lol!! It's pretty noticeable alright!

Well it is Movember:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I came on here just to say if Maria had of shaved her tash this would have never happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

efb wrote: »
    I came on here just to say if Maria had of shaved her tash this would have never happened

lol..she is still scorching hot though,tash or not

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

efb wrote: »

Hahahaha! Yeah... Maybe he was prob only interested when he saw the tash. He'll be like your man in Scary Movie...getting her to dress up in football gear:D:D:D A tad rude this so don't watch if you're easily offended!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

she is certainly given that tash of hers a good auld bashing with marcus, i was looking realy hard to see if its a myth or not, low and behold there it was looking back at me:D;)

LOL'd at Maria to Jason "lets not fall out over this"

The 5 a side football thing is a good laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

"Drop dead straight boy".

• Advertisement

Steve is hilarious trying to kick the ball!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement