Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

twirlagig wrote: »
    When do
    Stella and Jason have their snog or whatever it is they will do?

Karl looking very handsome tonight! Swooooon! :o:p

I'd say myself that won't happen until Christmas Day and then they won't be able to resist with all that mistletoe around! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Czarcasm wrote: »
    I'd say myself that won't happen until Christmas Day and then they won't be able to resist with all that mistletoe around! :D

I wonder! Oh, the soaps on Christmas Day -Love them! Just hope I'll be awake to see them... Last year was very touch and go after the dinner, dessert, obligatory turkey sandwiches, oodles of Celebrations, not the mention the drink!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

When do
    Stella and Jason have their snog or whatever it is they will do?

Tomorrow

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/spoilers/a439558/carla-issues-an-ultimatum-to-peter.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Totally forgot about Karl and Sunita, its so long since they were in it:p.

Leanne behaves so such like a child with all her sulking.Ready to bite peoples heads off at the drop of a hat.Yeah of course she was right to be annoyed with Carla for drinking while attempting to pick up Simon, but fighting in the street like a pair of school kids, what are they like ?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Am I mistaken or has Peter improved his gnashers?
    It looked when he smiled tonight like someone lifting the lid of a piano.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Oliverdog wrote: »

Perhaps Faye can ask him about them next time she sees him. And hopefully he won't be a big lying liar like Tina was last week. I've never seen a home whitening kit that can provide perfect, glow in the dark veneers like Tina's teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

iguana wrote: »

Perhaps Faye can ask him about them next time she sees him. And hopefully he won't be a big lying liar like Tina was last week. I've never seen a home whitening kit that can provide perfect, glow in the dark veneers like Tina's teeth.

I think it has more to do with the "Essex tan" some of them have been sporting lately, the contrast of teeth and tan can make the teeth look whiter!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

jimmyw wrote: »
    Yeah of course she was right to be annoyed with Carla for drinking while attempting to pick up Simon, but fighting in the street like a pair of school kids, what are they like ?;)

Carla being drunk trying to pick up Simon was just an excuse, when Leanne hit Carla it was several months frustration at Peter having chosen Carla over her.

She still loves Peter, that's a bit obvious, I really doubt she will actually marry Nick, if nobody breaks the wedding up she just won't be able to say "I do".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Czarcasm wrote: »
    I think it has more to do with the "Essex tan" some of them have been sporting lately, the contrast of teeth and tan can make the teeth look whiter!

Tina's half spanish, but I agree her teeth are so white

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

iguana wrote: »

I'd say they had Faye question her about her teeth 'cos they are so blindingly white. I doubt her eyelashes were natural either despite what she said.

Did anyone notice Stella's funny boobs? The first episode Monday, they were tiny and pushed together up by some kind of underwired bra, one looked smaller than the other. Then in the next episode, they were still small and pushed up but defo fuller, as if pads had been tucked in. Tonight, they'd been pushed up so much they were nearly at her chin and the way she stands with her chest thrust out, it's as if she's trying to show them off. I think it's desperate looking when a small bosomed lady has cleavage booster bras on with clingly tops. It's quare lookin' imo. Better off with a well fitted, padded underwired one that doesn't squash them together so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Loved Leanne smacking Carla :p Battersby by name and by nature :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

bijapos wrote: »
    Carla being drunk trying to pick up Simon was just an excuse, when Leanne hit Carla it was several months frustration at Peter having chosen Carla over her.

A pretty solid excuse, to be fair :pac:

You know what's p*ssing me off???? Wtf hasn't it crossed Carla and Peter's mind to just move to another town?????????????????????????????? Why move to the other side of the world ffs?????? That way Peter can still see Simon regularly and Carla is miles away from all the things she wants to get away from.

the hole carla leanne nick peter story over 2 years its been going on now like where do they go from here

• Site Banned Posts: 152 ✭✭CUPimus

the hole carla leanne nick peter story over 2 years its been going on now like where do they go from here

This story has been dragged out and I am getting bored of it now. Thought it was finally over when Peter and Carla moved to America but clearly not! Just be done with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Carla and Peter coming back made me groan, why bother like? Just to fill a bit of air time with more of the same recycled story lines?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Carla is annoying the hell out of me!!! Would she just die ffs!!:mad:

I'm fed up looking at them two, taking turns getting hammered and whinging and rowing with Leanne. It's like a whole story being dragged up and repeated. I'm not even interested in a potential xmas day wedding spectacle. I'd much prefer a Tyrone, Kirsty, Fiz one:(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm fed up looking at them two, taking turns getting hammered and whinging and rowing with Leanne. It's like a whole story being dragged up and repeated. I'm not even interested in a potential xmas day wedding spectacle. I'd much prefer a Tyrone, Kirsty, Fiz one:(.

Ah, sh1te - is that what the Corrie Xmas Day episode is going to be about??? :(

Ah, sh1te - is that what the Corrie Xmas Day episode is going to be about??? :(

I assume so, didn't Nick book the wedding for Christmas Day? Think I'd cry If I was invited to one. Tyrone's booked his for 21st Jan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

That's not his "mum." She's just an ex prostitute that his da used to go out with. Or maybe I've missed something.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Lol at fat kids mum looking at the lollipop army. . . Must be gay pride but they re a bit old

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Carla looked like she would love to wring the neck of that precocious little turd for spoiling her plans with Peter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Leanne quite happy Peter is staying and Carla is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Leanne quite happy Peter is staying and Carla is gone
    yeah she is happy, she always loved Peter but the drink got in the way so now he is off the drink she's going to fall for him again, me thinks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

Oliverdog wrote: »

i thought his mouth looked different too:D

Don't like the stupid lollipop men storyline tho' I know it's only for comedy relief.

How embarrassing for Stella being caught sprawled across Jason:o...sh*t!!! Delighted for Karl..can't stand him.

Can't wait for Fiz and Tyrone to goose:).

Is that Carla out of Corrie now? I didn't know she was leaving for good. Yeah, Leanne's face lit up when Peter said Carla was gone. Sicken your árse that...Peter swearing tearful undying love saying goodbyes to Carla and 2 days later coming out with the same craic to Leanne. Don't know if I can bear to see Nick wailing for weeks:(.

Did anyone hear
    about Lewis planting a kiss on Gail's top lip (her bottom one's unaccessible 'cos of her teeth and recessive chin)? She's torn then with feelings and stuff. If she falls for him, I'll be soooo mad!!! Poor Audrey! There's be some row then:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

i thought his mouth looked different too:D

Could be that he has a tan and a bit of a beard thing going on that makes his teeth look whiter. He definitely looks a lot more handsome than I remember him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Could be that he has a tan and a bit of a beard thing going on that makes his teeth look whiter. He definitely looks a lot more handsome than I remember him.
    Hes had a good scrub thats why he looks better.Not grubby like he used to be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Ann22 wrote: »
    I assume so, didn't Nick book the wedding for Christmas Day? Think I'd cry If I was invited to one. Tyrone's booked his for 21st Jan.

If I was the priest I'd be booking a cruise starting on 24 Dec returning on 22 Jan. I can't recall a straightforward Coronation Street wedding for years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement