Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Looks like Leanne and Peter back together :rolleyes:

There's some Downton clips in here too:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Ann22 wrote: »
    Don't like the stupid lollipop men storyline tho' I know it's only for comedy relief.

How embarrassing for Stella being caught sprawled across Jason:o...sh*t!!! Delighted for Karl..can't stand him.

Did anyone hear .........

Lollipop story is stupid alright, would never happen in real life.

Doubt any 50-something year old woman would be embarrassed to have someone like Jason on her arm . I say best of luck to both of them, interesting to see how Corrie deal with it and the "stigma" associated with older women and younger men in society. More importantly wonder how Eva deals with it. :pac:

Lewis is on a major job of shafting Gail, still can't wait to see how he does it, he has her bank details already.

Anyone notice the name of the airline that Carla and Peter were supposed to fly to LA on............ SANTAIR, probably short for "SANTA AIR" . Nice one by the production staff. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Yes did you see Karls face he was sick.Best of luck to them after all its not like they are cheating or anything.Just let them get on with it

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wedding Twist

Let me guess Leanne dont marry Nick :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

bijapos wrote: »
    Lollipop story is stupid alright, would never happen in real life.

Doubt any 50-something year old woman would be embarrassed to have someone like Jason on her arm . I say best of luck to both of them, interesting to see how Corrie deal with it and the "stigma" associated with older women and younger men in society. More importantly wonder how Eva deals with it. :pac:

Aw I know, fair play to her. I like Jason..it was the way she was on him, the leg up and all:D Giving it dixie!!:) It looked like she was totally mauling him. I don't particularly like Eileen but if that was my son I'd be sick. Tho' it's none of her business really.

• Advertisement

Strangely, I'd rather watch Jason and Stella gettin' it on than Eileen and Paul:confused:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Ann22 wrote: »
    Strangely, I'd rather watch Jason and Stella gettin' it on than Eileen and Paul:confused:.

Well, there goes my dinner! Thanks Ann! :(

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

I reckon we will see Kylie sleeping with Nick Christmas Day and then a pregnancy with a Who's The Daddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Wedding Twist

Let me guess Leanne dont marry Nick :rolleyes:

I love the first comment underneath the article:

"My guess is that Christopher Maloney calls Leanne a **** at the reception":D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭grottyblotty

So obvious from the minute Nick promoted Kylie that she will sleep with him,these story lines are so easy to figure out.its beginning to get boring

• Advertisement

The sooner that Jason and Stella storyline is over, the better! I don't think I can take much more of seeing Stella mothering Jason one minute and mauling him the next! :pac:

PopTarts wrote: »
    I reckon we will see Kylie sleeping with Nick Christmas Day and then a pregnancy with a Who's The Daddy!

Coronation Street star Ben Price has promised that there is a life-changing twist ahead for his character Nick Tilsley in the coming weeks.

The actor hinted at a massive storyline on the way for Nick during a live TV interview on This Morning today (December 17).

Nick is due to marry his fiancée Leanne Barlow (Jane Danson) on Christmas Day, with uncertainty surrounding whether the ceremony will actually go ahead due to Leanne's unresolved feelings for ex-husband Peter.

However, Price revealed that the biggest shock in store for Nick is separate from the ongoing love triangle.

Discussing what he is filming at the moment, the actor explained: "I'm quite a way ahead - I'm into February now, March. I finish on Friday, we get two weeks off [for Christmas] and the studio stops, which is great. Then we come back and you're a bit more energised.

"But the story moves on so quickly in Corrie. Now I'm dealing with a whole different kind of mess. Peter's sort of gone to the side, and I'm dealing in something very, very big. Huge, really big!

"[It] happens on Christmas Day apart from the wedding. It will ripple through his life for the rest of time - and the Platts'!"

Describing the storyline as an "amazing twist", he continued: "This is what's great about Corrie - you can play these big, big stories so quickly. The audience think, 'Well, I've got you in a box' - but no, no, you haven't. You're going to see Nick lose that veneer he's had for so long, I think."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ...... You're going to see Nick lose that veneer he's had for so long, I think......"

Mmmm? What's that going to be about I wonder?:confused:
    But more importantly what's Tyrone gonna do with Fiz now that Kirsty and Emily have just turned the key in the front door?!? :eek:

twirlagig wrote: »

Mmmm? What's that going to be about I wonder?:confused:
    But more importantly what's Tyrone gonna do with Fiz now that Kirsty and Emily have just turned the key in the front door?!? :eek:

I wasn't going to mention that for fear of spoilers, but I imagine Fizz has bolted out the back door already! :D

Has the actor who plays Peter had a facelift? He looks way younger!!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Poor old Kirk....the big gormless softie...Hard to believe he has a thing going with Beth :rolleyes:

Where the hell did Peter get that cap?? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

dixiedan wrote: »
    Poor old Kirk....the big gormless softie...Hard to believe he has a thing going with Beth :rolleyes:

Character development.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

dixiedan wrote: »

Character development.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Emily has balls of steel! Coming up for 10 years since Maxine's murder and she is not only willing to babysit in someone else's house but she's still chilled enough to fall asleep while doing it!

I thought Stella was going to get Sunita round as well so she could hear Karl begging to be taken back

• Advertisement

Just getting round to watching tonight's episodes now. It's only on a few mins and Leanne and Peter are getting on my nerves already. Ridiculous even the suggestion of two of them working behind the bookies counter. Every bookie I've ever been in or walked past was always full, with gangs of men standing outside smoking. Fcukin' hell, there's never a sinner in there.

The Rovers is the same...there's always comments of 'Tina, I need a hand here ' etc...There's often more behind the bar than in front of it..and what about Dev's shop? Dev used to be behind the till with Sunita and Sophie pricing stuff. Then there's the newsagents..There's no need for Rita and Norris both serving. I know, I know it's only for storylines..I'm just nitpicking 'cos I'm pist off with Leanne clip clopping around the place giving out to everyone.

OmiGAAAWWD!! Fiz u half wit!!! She's going to kill him::eek::(

What sort of an gomb is Nick? Suggesting Peter and Leanne take Simon. Tell you what tho', she didn't exactly put up a struggle. She was away like a shot! Again I say...no fcukn need for her to be working beside him. That's just askin' for trouble. If he's showing an interest in her now...it's only 'cos Carla's gone and he want's to be back in Simon's life properly (I hate the way they call him 'Si')

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

How many women would be ok with their mother showing up on their wedding day in this outfit?:confused:

soaps-corrie-8026-5.jpg

iguana wrote: »
    How many women would be ok with their mother's showing up on their wedding day in this outfit?:confused:

soaps-corrie-8026-5.jpg

I think Stella normally looks nice but she's like mutton dressed as lamb here!

iguana wrote: »
    How many women would be ok with their mother's showing up on their wedding day in this outfit?:confused:

soaps-corrie-8026-5.jpg

The should have got Janice and Les and Toyah back for the wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

I thought Peter's attempts at weasling back in last night was actually quite well written - the spiel coming out of himwas hilarious and she fell for it hook line & sinker - ' I had my chance & I blew it'. 'Whatever you were going through, what I went through was twice as bad?' Oh really Peter, like when you were r*ding Carla behind her back or when you fooked off and abandoned your son to r*de Carla abroad? Hard times for you alright.
    Instead Leanne is looking at him all doe-eyed, wistfully longing for the old days when they were a propah fam-lay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Have to say, finding Peter and Leanne ice skating together hard to bear. Its very 1980s teen dating movie-esque. She falls, he catches her, their eyes meet. Can you spell clee-shay?

Edit1:

And how thick is Fizz buing Tyrone a card for his birthday and giving it to him considering she knows what Kirsty is like?

And given how easily Emily fell asleep, Im not sure if she would be my first choice as Babysitter. Are there no teen girls around?

Here we go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

Tbh if I was Tyrone I wouldn't be fighting to keep the child of a violent person, but then Fiz has a baby with a lying killer, that'll be a fun house when those crazy kids are teenagers :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Tbh if I was Tyrone I wouldn't be fighting to keep the child of a violent person, but then Fiz has a baby with a lying killer, that'll be a fun house when those crazy kids are teenagers :rolleyes:

What a strange thing to say :confused:

Anyway, that story line is breaking my heart now. Poor Tyrone, he looked so defeated :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement