Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I have to say Peter is looking well these days :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

It must be Balotelli getting married after Nick and Carla, the man belongs on the cobbles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Such a miserable looking puss on someone getting married offs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Was there ever a straight forward wedding in the last 10 years on the street?

jjf1974 wrote: »
    Was there ever a straight forward wedding in the last 10 years on the street?

Is there ever a straight forward wedding on any soap?! :-P

• Advertisement

Peter is the biggest bull****ter ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Don't you just love weddings in Soap land :D

So Kylie and Nick eh....never saw that one coming..!!

So she'll be preggers next I guess and it'll all kick off again!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It must be Balotelli getting married after Nick and Carla, the man belongs on the cobbles.

Nick and Carla are getting married :eek::p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Nick and Carla are getting married :eek::p

Sorry, my bad, that's next years Christmas episode :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Aww Ty and Fiz! :D They are so meant to be! So nice to see them loved up again! What could have been!! :o

Kylie and Nick! :eek:

I knew she was going to be with someone but who I couldn't tell, was all in digital spy with a number of suitors but didn't know who!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damn really wanted Eva or Gail to bust Nick with Kylie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I know Eva's a b*tch and she was doing what she did out of selfishness and jealousy but a lot of what she said was true. Nick was Leane's 2nd best choice. She doesn't deserve him..totally using him:mad:.

Didn't Kylie look well with her hair down? A bit more mature looking too. I nearly hopped off the sofa when her and Nick leapt on each other:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Was I the only one that thought Nick and Kylie was completely predictable?

Peter is such an idiot, I do like him and Leanne together but I felt really sorry for her the other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Anyone who what to see to tomorrows Is already on THE ITV player by mistake!

LizT wrote: »
    Was I the only one that thought Nick and Kylie was completely predictable t.

No way - I saw it coming a mile off! He being so nice to her when David was treating her like **** and then I knew he wouldn't marry Leanne and Kylie would be his shoulder to cry on. They make a cute couple though :-) I hate David, he still looks and acts like a 12 year old!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Ann22 wrote: »
    Didn't Kylie look well with her hair down? A bit more mature looking too. I nearly hopped off the sofa when her and Nick leapt on each other:):):)

Jesus, I thought that was so obvious for the past few weeks.

Where I did get a shock was Christmas Eve when Peter opened the door and Carla was outside, I didn't see that one coming. After a few Brandys I'd forgotten about it again on Christmas Day and got another shock when she appeared out of the kitchen when Leanne was about to tell Peter all. :o

Didn't get that last night, is Kylie flying over to Becky on Nick's tickets or is Becky coming over to Manchester?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

bijapos wrote: »
    Jesus, I thought that was so obvious for the past few weeks.

Where I did get a shock was Christmas Eve when Peter opened the door and Carla was outside, I didn't see that one coming. After a few Brandys I'd forgotten about it again on Christmas Day and got another shock when she appeared out of the kitchen when Leanne was about to tell Peter all. :o

Didn't get that last night, is Kylie flying over to Becky on Nick's tickets or is Becky coming over to Manchester?

I didn't think all along that there'd be something between them but when I heard she was going to sleep with someone on the wedding day I suspected it would be him... but I was still all surprised the way they were so passionate... woohoo!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tindie wrote: »
    Anyone who what to see to tomorrows Is already on THE ITV player by mistake!
    how do you get itv player? it always says not available in your area:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Ann22 wrote: »
    Didn't Kylie look well with her hair down? A bit more mature looking too.

Here is another photo of Paula Lane who plays Kylie, I saw her being interviewed recently and she is so pretty.
    paulalanearrivingforthe.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Kylie gets pregnant and not sure who daddy is?
    I read, on the Corrie street spoilers on FB, Friday 11th January 2013

Kylie deals Nick a shocking blow?

Digital spy have confirmed Kylie will get pregnant and doesn't know who the father is.

Fizz has been hamming it up a bit tonight. The bizarre look while getting a text from Tyrone with Chesney beside her and now the evil stare towards Anna, she looks like a woman possessed, not just one dealing with the flu.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Digital spy have confirmed Kylie will get pregnant and doesn't know who the father is.
    boring stuff then,,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Could the "illness" that Fiz has possibly be the result of been "up the duff"? with Ty s baby? Either that or Kirsty has somehow tried to poison her with something? :p

jimmyw wrote: »
    Could the "illness" that Fiz has possibly be the result of been "up the duff"? with Ty s baby? Either that or Kirsty has somehow tried to poison her with something? :p

Tyrone didn't fix her boiler properly so she has carbon monoxide poisoning

Tyrone didn't fix her boiler properly so she has carbon monoxide poisoning
    and with everyone gone on holiday Fiz is on her own
    she collapses and Tyrone finds her so I wonder how that will pan out
    also how is Tyrone getting so much time out of the house now to see Fiz?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Is that official or is just a guess about them two? Sounds plausible.That surely will expose the affair between Fiz and Ty.....Then the dirt will hit the fan.

yeah that story is official I have seen pics of Fiz lying on the floor with Tyrone leaning over her

• Advertisement

jimmyw wrote: »
    Is that official or is just a guess about them two? Sounds plausible.That surely will expose the affair between Fiz and Ty.....Then the dirt will hit the fan.

It's official. There's a big campaign about carbon monoxide poisoning going along with it now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement