Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Now my imagination is running wild:D........Maybe Ty is trying to get rid of Fiz after all for interfering with himself and Kirsty and trying to break them up.Kirsty has finally brainwashed him.He is just leading Fiz on so he can get closer to her to do away with her?

Or should I just go back on my medication ?.............:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

go back to your medication quick :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That happened Rita once...They'll have to pink up Fizz's cheeks. Cherry red facial colouring is a sign.

Didn't Tyrone balls up someone's boiler before or did I dream it??

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

leahyl wrote: »
    No way - I saw it coming a mile off! He being so nice to her when David was treating her like **** and then I knew he wouldn't marry Leanne and Kylie would be his shoulder to cry on. They make a cute couple though :-) I hate David, he still looks and acts like a 12 year old!

Whereas Nick looks as old as Gail :p

David looks 17, Kylie looks 24 and Nick looks 40.

Just checked..Kylie is actually 25, David is 22 and Nick is 32.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Whereas Nick looks as old as Gail :p

Ah come on if you had to choose between Nick and David??!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Ann22 wrote: »
    David looks 17, Kylie looks 24 and Nick looks 40.

Just checked..Kylie is actually 25, David is 22 and Nick is 32.

You mean the characters? Cos Ben Price who plays Nick will be 41 on New Years Day so he looks his age at least

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

In real life David is 24, Nick is 40 and kylie is 26.

Gail is 61

leahyl wrote: »
    You mean the characters? Cos Ben Price who plays Nick will be 41 on New Years Day so he looks his age at least

Yeah I meant the characters:). .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Sarah-Louise Platt is coming back in the new year - with Bethany, who is now 13 years old

• Advertisement

branie wrote: »
    Sarah-Louise Platt is coming back in the new year - with Bethany, who is now 13 years old

aw no not Sarah, she does my head in, all she does is stick her neck out and shout she's a moan a minute, never happy:(
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQbAALddIxrQchrch-EaTP_vIe-Nce-elPcED44ckxn_tsIsAkand as for Bethany wonder will it be the same actress, she was a cute kid
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcWDTNQxVp3PrJhR-Gu7xEgoj2ExL-fwVYGJX00e2q0WIk0-YF

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Luckily this is just a rumour at the moment. The same rumour did the rounds last year and nothing came of it. There's a new producer taking over so people are suggesting storylines but he's not in yet so none of them are official.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

re Bethany, I wonder will they go the Hollyoaks route and get a late teens-20 something actress (who looks it) to play a 14 year old, á la Holly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Oops, maybe I'm wrong then. I got my (mis)info from DigitalSpy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Its weird though Bethany now is the age Sarah had her.It doesnt seem that long ago.Or maybe im old

I would say Sarah will get back with unlucky in love Jason, he's not going out with anyone at the moment and they have history

Ah deadly, maybe she will get back with Jason, no he has no luck with wimmins:(. I remember reading or hearing someone say she was brilliant at crying onscreen, she could summon up tears at the drop of a hat. I know her nose used to totally block up when she'd cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

casio4 wrote: »
    I would say Sarah will get back with unlucky in love Jason, he's not going out with anyone at the moment and they have history

Jason is with Stella and i dont think that he will get back with Sarah, they were in a relationship in real life that didnt end well.

Steven81 wrote: »
    Jason is with Stella and i dont think that he will get back with Sarah, they were in a relationship in real life that didnt end well.
    I can't see Stella and Jason lasting long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

It will be odd if Sarah and Bethany return when there's another Beth on the street now. Have there been other instances of same-name-same-time characters before?

Gail is 61

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Gail is 61

and Audrey is 69, only eight years older than Gail lol

Rob
    gets with Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Considering how long Bethany will have lived in Italy, I wonder will she have an Italian accent?

Also, the only teenage boy I can think of her having to chase is Craig. Seems like a lovely young fella but the choice of teenagers on the street is minimal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Chucken wrote: »
    Considering how long Bethany will have lived in Italy, I wonder will she have an Italian accent?

Also, the only teenage boy I can think of her having to chase is Craig. Seems like a lovely young fella but the choice of teenagers on the street is minimal.

Kevin is up for anything. Steve with a few drinks on board is another possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rosedust84

Awww...carbon monoxide poisioning? It would have been more fun if Kirsty had poisioned her or something :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

That monoxide poisoning is annoying me, Katy is the one who spends most of the time in that house, and as far as we know she's unaffected, along with the babies.
    Fiz spends the least amount there, between work and the pub or meeting Tyrone (where's Hope?)
    I know it's to make tyrone feel guilty but :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rosedust84

Didnt one of the soaps have the same storyline before? It seems to be something they throw out there every so often for awareness or something :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

LizT wrote: »
    It's official. There's a big campaign about carbon monoxide poisoning going along with it now.

Great news....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement