Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

fifi234ie wrote: »
    That monoxide poisoning is annoying me, Katy is the one who spends most of the time in that house, and as far as we know she's unaffected, along with the babies.
    Fiz spends the least amount there, between work and the pub or meeting Tyrone (where's Hope?)
    I know it's to make tyrone feel guilty but :mad:

Fiz is sleeping downstairs near the boiler so she has probably more exposure

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rob
    gets with Tracey

Oh ffs!! Would she just die seriously - she is possibly the most irritating character ever to grace the cobbles!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rob
    gets with Tracey

He gives up a well chested blonde for that yoke??? Urgh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

It'll have to come out now tho that Tyrone fixed the boiler and the "bunny boiler" will break loose! Can't wait to see her reaction. Great actress in my opinion asa her character scares the crap out of me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fifi234ie wrote: »
    Fiz spends the least amount there, between work and the pub or meeting Tyrone (where's Hope?)
    Hope is with Chesney and Katie they were all to go on holiday together and Fiz couldn't go because she felt sick, so ches and the gang took Hope with them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Chesney was feeling crap as well the other morning. Think they thought they were hung over. Later on Chesney said him and Katy went for a walk in the fresh air and felt better. I suppose the few hours Fiz spent in the house after that caused more harm.

I HATE that Gail one. Look at the flirty eyes of her looking at Lewis:mad:..what a b*tch!!!!! Even if he was the love of her life she should be running a mile in the opposite direction knowing how much he meant to Audrey:mad::mad::mad:

wonder what will happen to Tommy now, Chesney wont let this go, he wil get the police involved

casio4 wrote: »
    wonder what will happen to Tommy now, Chesney wont let this go, he wil get the police involved

I couldn't help feeling a surge of irritation with Tyrone there when Tommy took the blame for fixing the boiler. Tyrone has caused such a lot of sh*te for his friends by being such a simpleton:mad:. Why didn't he cop the fcuk on yonks ago:mad: Before an innocent child was brought into the equation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Ann22 wrote: »
    Tyrone has caused such a lot of sh*te for his friends by being such a simpleton:mad:.

Couldn't have put it better meself :D:D

But why is Tommy being such a gormless dork ...taking the blame like that :confused: His dad Terry would be ashamed of him :rolleyes:

Couldn't have put it better meself :D:D

But why is Tommy being such a gormless dork ...taking the blame like that :confused: His dad Terry would be ashamed of him :rolleyes:

Yeah, no need for him to be such a martyr:rolleyes:. Surely they could've thought of someone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

dubstarr wrote: »
    Its weird though Bethany now is the age Sarah had her.It doesnt seem that long ago.Or maybe im old

Don't feel old, I'm only 19 and I still remember that so clearly, it was such a huge storyline!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

Oh God, Gail hahaha.. 'I thought it was a CD playing.' 'Really?!' NO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Whats Lewis up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I must remember not to eat my dinner so long as Gail is still in the show. Vomit.

syklops wrote: »
    Whats Lewis up to?

Wouldn't surprise me if he was in cahoots with the other guy to scam Gail :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Wait till her mother finds out lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Wouldn't surprise me if he was in cahoots with the other guy to scam Gail :rolleyes:

No offence but thats kind of obvious. He's also about as interested in Gailphysically as I am in tomorrow being Monday.

Hence my question, whats he up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

*shudders*

Good God, that was disturbing.

I wish Tyrone would get that dumb mopey look off his face ffs :mad:

It seems to be a permanent fixture since he took up with Krazy Kirsty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Ah, another Bill star has joined "Corrie" after Frank Foster aka "Di Manson. So now "Jack Meadows" has joined.Which other "bill" star will be next.....................:p

Good to see them again.

There is no way I would take the blame for Tyrone or anyone else for that matter.But I think he will be found out.Wonder what Lewis is up to by not taken up the offer to move to Italy?Apart from Gail ............Wanted by the police?

• Advertisement

No offence but thats kind of obvious

None taken ;)

Looking at Lewis and Gail kissing was as cringeworthy as looking at Dermot and Maeve kissing in Fair City :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Hence my question, whats he up to?
    After reading the spoilers on digital spy, I am still no wiser. But I missed some episodes last year; why are Audrey and Lewis no longer together? Was it anything to do with Gail?

hollypink wrote: »
    After reading the spoilers on digital spy, I am still no wiser. But I missed some episodes last year; why are Audrey and Lewis no longer together? Was it anything to do with Gail?

Gail the b*tch was in cohoots with Gloria (Stella the Rovers landlady's ma) in setting Lewis up to see if he'd be unfaithful to Audrey. Gloria pretended she'd won the lottery and had a terminal illness, she 'confided' in Lewis so he was spending time with her thinking she was dying. She ended up making an unsuccessful pass at him. He found out that it was Gail put her up to it.

Unfortunately, Audrey had found out about it at the last minute and didn't warn Lewis. After he refused Gloria's advances, he found out about the honeytrap (I forget how:confused:) there was a big row in Gail's where he realised Audrey was in on it and therefore didn't trust him. Hence the end of the relationship.

This all makes Gail's flirting with him all the more stomach turning:mad:. I like Lewis, I like the way he has with words, he's such a touch of class.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

That guy that turned up to offer Lewis the Italian job (:o sorry) was all a set up to make Gail think he's really falling for her. There was no job!

How is Rob going to get the knicker order made?? In the flat?

Chucken wrote: »
    That guy that turned up to offer Lewis the Italian job (:o sorry) was all a set up to make Gail think he's really falling for her. There was no job!

I was thinking that, why didn't Carla ask Rob where he was going to get the materials, machines and workers to complete the order. He must turn it around on Carla as he told yer man he would do it for 20% cheaper than Carla was doing it for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Chucken wrote: »
    He told yer man they'd do it in their own homes.

Just after watching tonight's....I lack the words to describe my disgust and abhorrence at Gail's behaviour....She's been all over Lewis since him and Audrey split up. She makes me nauseous:mad:. Audrey will think she was jealous the whole time she was with him. I can't wait to see where this is headed!!!:):):):):) Go on Lewis ya good thing ya!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Was there 2 episodes on tonight ?

I was watching it on demand and it says 8.30 but seems to be missing an episode :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Karen23 wrote: »
    Was there 2 episodes on tonight ?

I was watching it on demand and it says 8.30 but seems to be missing an episode :/
    Yeah 7.30 and 8.30.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I like Lewis, I like the way he has with words, he's such a touch of class.

For sure, he's not your typical ale guzzling, fish and chips man that you normally see on th' cobbles ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement