Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

casio4 wrote: »
    I was thinking that, why didn't Carla ask Rob where he was going to get the materials, machines and workers to complete the order. He must turn it around on Carla as he told yer man he would do it for 20% cheaper than Carla was doing it for

She already has the material and they've started on the order, so I reckon Rob is going to tell Carla to do it at cost, i.e. 30% below the original price, so that's a handy 10% or so in Rob's pocket for doing feck all. Carla will have no choice, better to do one order at cost than throwing it all away. How she eventually gets her revenge on Rob will be interesting.

Can't wait to see how Lewis cons Gail. He still has strong feelings for Audrey, I reckon he'll set Gail up to make her look like a cheat in the eyes of her mother and somehow ride off into the sunset with Audrey.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

bijapos wrote: »

Can't wait to see how Lewis cons Gail. He still has strong feelings for Audrey, I reckon he'll set Gail up to make her look like a cheat in the eyes of her mother and somehow ride off into the sunset with Audrey.

I was sweating last night when Audrey was saying goodnight to your man, in case she had to pop back into the restaurant for something and caught Gail with him. I'd hate for her to think Lewis really does fancy Gail but I'd freakin' love her to know the way Gail is all over him. I can't believe Gail's lack of loyalty, what a cow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

cant believe gail snogged her mothers ex boyfriend?....yeuck. imagine. doesnt bare thinking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,453 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I actually cheered when Nick lamped Peter one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Jayses Gail its only hot chocolate :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Is everyone in Manchester as common as on corrie?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I think that Lewis' plan is to alienate Gail from "the boys" and anyone she cares about. Touch of a taste of her own medicine.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Chucken wrote: »
    I think that Lewis' plan is to alienate Gail from "the boys" and anyone she cares about. Touch of a taste of her own medicine.
    yeah I agree and he said he plans to take her house, Audrey had a lucky escape from him he could have taken her house too

I think Lewis wanted Audrey to catch him with Gail tonight but I think Audrey wouldnt expect Gail ever to do that to her so would never think it (that is alot of thinks :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

My favourite part was when Simon went to attack David in the pub and had to be physically restrained. Doesn't he know that there will be enough time for fighting in the Rovers in later life?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

casio4 wrote: »
    yeah I agree and he said he plans to take her house, Audrey had a lucky escape from him he could have taken her house too

I thought it was made clear he genuinely wanted to be with Audrey(god knows why), but for Glorias scheming mostly, and Gayle going along with it, their second chance at happiness was doomed.

syklops wrote: »
    I thought it was made clear he genuinely wanted to be with Audrey(god knows why), but for Glorias scheming mostly, and Gayle going along with it, their second chance at happiness was doomed.

Na I still think he was going to clean Audrey out eventually and Gail ruined his plans so now he will clean her out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Jeez Anna is as Bad as Brenda in Emmerdale earwigging into ppls conversations in the caff:eek:

Gail seriously get a grip- He bought you a hot chocolate not handed you his heart on a plate... doesnt take much to get her to fall for man- a con mans dream:p Is rotten what shes doing to her mother though:mad:

That Carls such a lazy swine:mad::mad::mad:

Leanne seriously MOVE AWAY!!!! Sick of looking at her following Nick around all Doe eyed...at least when Eva was after him she strutted and smiled, Leanne looks like Shes about to throw herself in fronta onea Steves cabs with all the wailing and moaning shes doing!!

Hypricote = Kevin

I don't like yer one Jenna can't take to her character at all

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I've only been watching on and off over the last couple of months, so maybe I've missed some crucial scenes. But has anyone seen the tiniest ounce of chemistry between Sophie and Jenna? I don't get their supposed attraction to each other at all.:confused:

iguana wrote: »
    I've only been watching on and off over the last couple of months, so maybe I've missed some crucial scenes. But has anyone seen the tiniest ounce of chemistry between Sophie and Jenna? I don't get their supposed attraction to each other at all.:confused:

I assumed it was a reverse Florence nightingale effect where Sophie falls in love with the person treating her, so I was surprised when Jenna comes out with all her spiel.

Did Kevin tip toe into the house? Was the door wide open in December? What were the unfortunate series of events that managed him to get into the house with no-one hearing a sound?

Karl is really showing himself up as a useless plonker. To do what she wants is a 5 minute job. Its worth it just to not get the nagging. Btw, Shobna Gulati who plays Sunita got voted 2012 Rear of the Year. He gets to go to bed with that and he won't do one thing she asks. What a moron!

Kevin is such an eejit. The actor who plays him must be dreading the script arriving each week. He is demonstrating why Jenna should have told her bosses about him trying to kiss her.

I dont like them as a couple also because Jenna looks as old as Sally and Sophie very very young and I agree zero chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭grottyblotty

Compared with Sophie's other girlfriends Jenna doesn't seem her type at all.

Compared with Sophie's other girlfriends Jenna doesn't seem her type at all.

Yeah, Shan - blonde, big bossomed.
    Jenna, black, small bossomed.

No continuity at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I don't get their supposed attraction to each other at all.:confused:
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    and I agree zero chemistry

I also agree they have no chemistry but they are both sour as month old lemon rind so there's that...

• Advertisement

Has Lewis got Gail in the sack yet?

I don't think so, just kissing and gazing into each others eyes so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

The thoughts of it:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭xLexie

It's absolutely stomach churning watching Gail going around fluttering her eyelashes at everything Lewis says. There is nothing more nauseating as being subjected to a horny Gail Platt. I've been under the weather the past few days and scenes with her in them is doing me no favours.

Hopefully this catastrophic storyline ends soon before the whole nation is damaged beyond repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

xLexie wrote: »
    It's absolutely stomach churning watching Gail going around fluttering her eyelashes at everything Lewis says. There is nothing more nauseating as being subjected to a horny Gail Platt. I've been under the weather the past few days and scenes with her in them is doing me no favours.

Hopefully this catastrophic storyline ends soon before the whole nation is damaged beyond repair.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

xLexie wrote: »

Actually think Gail and Lewis scenes are good compared to some of the other storylines, the poor old Platts, Tyldsleys, McIntyres are having the big storylines in the Street and as usual all going downhill for them all.

Steven81 wrote: »
    Actually think Gail and Lewis scenes are good compared to some of the other storylines, the poor old Platts, Tyldsleys, McIntyres are having the big storylines in the Street and as usual all going downhill for them all.

Me either prefer them than Sophie/Jenna or Karl/Sunita and I find the character Gail quite funny

If he was really into her, this would be at the forefront of his mind. Instead he is acting the gentleman and not approaching the ES EE EX in the bed department. What he might do is wait until his plan is set and let it be the last thing he 'does' to her. It would be a great act of revenge, she wakes up after a night of funky bedroom gymnastics to discover he has screwed not just in her bedroom but elsewhere too.

Steven81 wrote: »

Yeah I think its one of the more enjoyable storylines. I am sick of tyrone, kirsty and Fiz. Im fed up of Tommy being in the wrong all the time. Karl is with a total babe and he can't be bothered to get off his hole and get a job or do things around the house. He also obviously can't stand the kids. (I cant either, but if I was tapping Sunita I'd make an effort).

Nick and Leanne, again. What is it, are we back to 1998 and no-one told me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

If she does it with Lewis there will be no comeback especially with Audrey.But its getting good cant wait for the fallout

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement