Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Is Lewis trying to scam Gail out of her money or just trying to ruin her her relationship with her ma ? Because I never got the impression that Gail was loaded with money :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,453 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Lewis trying to scam Gail out of her money or just trying to ruin her her relationship with her ma ? Because I never got the impression that Gail was loaded with money :confused:

I am sure he saw a bank/credit union/post office statement in a drawer about savings but I dont think she would have all that much after the debts Joe left and she was his wife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Does Lewis die at the end of this storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Na I still think he was going to clean Audrey out eventually and Gail ruined his plans so now he will clean her out

I really don't think so...I believe he really did love Audrey. Maybe as the years passed he may've tired of her but I think at his age it's unlikely he'd want to be starting again further down the line with some rampant auld biddy with varicose veins and false teeth.

It's unforgivable how Gail is willing to destroy her relationship with her ma. It's getting to be a habit these two hating each other's boyfriends. Gail really annoys me when she's in flirting mode. I remember the episode where Sarah Lou was conceived. She was still with Brian and she had a one night stand with this Ozzie called Ian I think. I can still picture her peering through her fringe at him in a frenzy of blinking, think she was ironing at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I think he basically going to f^&k her over every way he can.

Step 1. Make her fall in love with him - tick
    Step 2. Con whatever money she does have off of her - in progress
    Step 3. Re-mortgage the house of any other collateral she might have
    Step 4. Totally ruin her relationship with Audrey, probably by revealing they have been seeing each other on the side, and planting the idea that the reason why Gail was so against him and Audrey at the beginning was because she wanted him for herself into Audreys head. (:eek:)

Step 5. Get her sacked from the Bistro and destroy her relationship with Nick (not sure how yet)

Final stage sleep with her and then in the morning tell her she is crap in bed and that he is moving to Florence to live off her savings.

• Advertisement

Why does "Sy" keep calling Leanne "Mum"? If anything, Leanne should be calling him "Dad", he's such a precocious little git!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

That Nick is a suck!

LB6 wrote: »
    That Nick is a suck!

He is in luv :p

The cheek of Gail giving out to Leanne and Nick while she is gooey eyed over her ma's fella

That Carl is really a useless, good for nothing layabout and scrounger :mad:

Really can't understand why Sunita doesn't **** him out on his goodfornothing a$$ !!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Re people thinking Lewis might try and split Gail from her family (nick, etc), I think his next target might be the bistro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Re people thinking Lewis might try and split Gail from her family (nick, etc), I think his next target might be the bistro.
    I never thought of that, sure he's working in the Bistro for ages now he would have access to the books he could do some damage there pocketing money and writing cheques for himself, thought it was funny tonight when he told Gail that it was too soon to get physical and she fell for it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Has Lewis got Gail in the sack yet?
    casio4 wrote: »
    kissing and gazing into each others eyes so far
    syklops wrote: »
    a night of funky bedroom gymnastics
    dubstarr wrote: »
    If she does it with Lewis

ugh i dont feel well
    he told Gail that it was too soon to get physical

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought it was funny tonight when he told Gail that it was too soon to get physical and she fell for it:D

I'm a day behind. Looking forward to tonight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

syklops wrote: »
    Yeah, Shan - blonde, big bossomed.
    Jenna, black, small bossomed.

No continuity at all.

Well look at Lloyd - I think it's fair to say he doesn't have a 'type'

Liz McDonald(yikes), then Cheryl the gorgeous lapdancer and now eh, yer wan.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

optogirl wrote: »

And Steve doesn't have a type, he's been with loads of different women.

optogirl wrote: »

Lloyd isn't 21 anymore. Sophie is.

Saw this on Facebook. Its very mean but it made me chuckle.

edit: It seems images are disabled. You can find it here: http://www.picpaste.com/gail-WHQsVAf2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

mtjm wrote: »
    Mad Mary
    :eek:

Im getting annoyed with actors going off to do other things. It means the writers have to explain why they left, probably in an unlikely way. Roy and Haley are rock solid. About the only way the could part is death, so are they going to kill off the character?

Same with your man in Downton Abbey. He wanted to go and do other things so they killed him off. Even though he was in it from the very start and was practically the central character.

• Advertisement

Have them leave together as it is a shame if they spilt them up

oh o looks like it's a toss up between the boys as to who's the daddy, or was the coffee really off?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I don't know why soap women even bother with the pill...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG Karl!!!!! :mad::mad:

Sunita is such a mug!! Karl is so manipulative!!

LB6 wrote: »
    oh o looks like it's a toss up between the boys as to who's the daddy, or was the coffee really off?

What?

I dont like Karl but that was the price of Sunita

How the hell does Kylie know she is preggers already and think it could be Nick's :rolleyes:

very easily. Christmas fling was over 2 wks ago. Missed and ill. Eh Voila Pregnant.

syklops wrote:
    What?

How the hell does Kylie know she is preggers already and think it could be Nick's :rolleyes:

Ok, nevermind. Im up to speed. ;)

Shes been doing it with David for some time and nothing happened. Obviously his brother is more virile ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Is Sunita ok in the head? Begging lazy ar*e Karl to stay :confused:

Id have givin him the door long before now.

• Advertisement

Chucken wrote: »
    Is Sunita ok in the head? Begging lazy ar*e Karl to stay :confused:

Id have givin him the door long before now.

Maybe the ladies of the board can weigh in, but I really dont know what he has going for him. He's no oil painting, is he?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement