Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,454 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

syklops wrote: »
    Maybe the ladies of the board can weigh in, but I really dont know what he has going for him. He's no oil painting, is he?

Not my cup of tea but I think Sunita fell hard for him and knows now that he dont love her and never did

Why did Gail get dressed up if she had no intention of going to the wedding, was that to impress Lewis?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭jeoun

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why did Gail get dressed up if she had no intention of going to the wedding, was that to impress Lewis?

She was going but Lewis convinced her not to. Part of his big scheme is to alienate her from her children

• Registered Users Posts: 86,454 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jeoun wrote: »
    She was going but Lewis convinced her not to. Part of his big scheme is to alienate her from her children

I must have missed that part so thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Maybe the ladies of the board can weigh in, but I really dont know what he has going for him. He's no oil painting, is he?

I don't find him in the least bit attractive, even before he was an obvious a*shole.

If Kylie was with Nick just over 2 weeks ago and he is the father, she'd only be 4wks preggers. It's unlikely she has symptoms so soon (taste in her mouth)...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Karl mentioned that Stella makes better toast than Sunita?:p.Why does he have someone else making toast for him?.........................................................

Make it yourself ya lazy git.........:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Chucken wrote: »
    Is Sunita ok in the head?

No. No, she's not. :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Sunita is acting incredibly out of character. The writers should make it that her brain tumour has come back, it's the only logical explanation for her affair with Carl (and her insistence that she sell the lovely big house in the safe, affluent neighbourhood she used to live in, so they could buy tiny number 7 on the street which must have the most murders, fires and major accidents in all of Manchester).

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maryellenl

I think Mary Clark is very funny and had many fantastic one liners...I don't who the othere two are !

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maryellenl

He is such a slimeball :mad:....they deserve each other....I used to like her but they changed her personality totally !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

What was the text that Sunita deleted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

What was the text that Sunita deleted?

Stella was on a night out (cant remember the details) and she texted Karl to say she was on the way home. Sunita read the message before he saw it and she deleted it. She knew they'd get caught and Stella would throw Karl out.

Stella was on a night out (cant remember the details) and she texted Karl to say she was on the way home. Sunita read the message before he saw it and she deleted it. She knew they'd get caught and Stella would throw Karl out.

Aha! Yes I remember now.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

actually, i think carl is quite attractive. but i wouldnt be able for his selfishness and lazyness. but from where im sitting theres many men like him.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Dev -> Sunita "you deserve better you always have..."

what a short memory he has! :eek: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

If David says "bay bay" one more time... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Amazing the cafe has its busiest day in the history of Coronation Street when Roy just happens to injure himself :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I think Karl is very attractive, there's something about him. He was always like that... womanising fecker! Sunita used to be lovely but then she went all crazy over Karl like a dog in heat! She's back to herself now and it won't be too long before Dev and herself get back together... and Karl back with Stella too I guess. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

twirlagig wrote: »
    I think Karl is very attractive, there's something about him. He was always like that... womanising fecker! Sunita used to be lovely but then she went all crazy over Karl like a dog in heat! She's back to herself now and it won't be too long before Dev and herself get back together... and Karl back with Stella too I guess. :)

I can't see Stella taking Karl back ever as the gambling and lies were more hurtfull to stella than the cheating with another woman, plus he nearly lost her the pub through gambling

I dont like seeing spunky and saucy Kylie shedding buckets of tears.

Whats a bacon barm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

casio4 wrote: »
    I can't see Stella taking Karl back ever as the gambling and lies were more hurtfull to stella than the cheating with another woman, plus he nearly lost her the pub through gambling

And don't forget she now has Our Jason.

• Advertisement

Wow. Michelle just keeps getting better and better. Looks, personality, and now she is an ace cyber-crime investigator.

Michelle:"Hang on"<tap tap tap> "...Yeah, someone has granted access to a guest user...".

I'm pretty good in this area, but even I cant do it in 3 key strokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Kirsty takes a swipe at Tyrone, but falls down stairs and accuses Tyrone of pushing her....all on their wedding day!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Kirsty takes a swipe at Tyrone, but falls down stairs and accuses Tyrone of pushing her....all on their wedding day!

Excellent! Can't wait for that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

The show's official website says that Lewis (Nigel Havers) will tell Gail (Helen Worth) that he loves her.
    Not only that, Lewis also wants Gail to move to Naples.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0115/coronationstreet.html

fifi234ie wrote: »
    The show's official website says that Lewis (Nigel Havers) will tell Gail (Helen Worth) that he loves her.
    Not only that, Lewis also wants Gail to move to Naples.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0115/coronationstreet.html

I was reading that spoiler and I thought it was going to say:
    Not only that, Lewis also tells Gail he wants to have her baby

I don't know why I was expecting that. :confused:

I was reading that spoiler and I thought it was going to say:
    Not only that, Lewis also tells Gail he wants to have her baby

I don't know why I was expecting that. :confused:

Well, your suggestion is good too after all,
    no-one has gotten pregnant since Kylie.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

You know the more I think about the Tyrone/Kirsty/Fiz story, the more stupid its sounding. Fiz all doe eyed saying "it wont be long now" (to the wedding)...
    What exactly are they going to do??

Tyrone run off out of the church screaming "hahahaha...gottcha now Kirsty"?
    :confused:

He lied about his injuries at the hospital so there wont be any evidence of abuse.
    You'd swear that there was a watertight custody case coming to an end the way they're going on.

You know the more I think about the Tyrone/Kirsty/Fiz story, the more stupid its sounding. Fiz all doe eyed saying "it wont be long now" (to the wedding)...
    What exactly are they going to do??

Tyrone run off out of the church screaming "hahahaha...gottcha now Kirsty"?
    :confused:

He lied about his injuries at the hospital so there wont be any evidence of abuse.
    You'd swear that there was a watertight custody case coming to an end the way they're going on.

Fizz and Tyrone's plan could almost be summed up as such:

Step One: Marry Kirsty
    Step Two: ???
    Step Three: Profit! And baby Rubeh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Fizz and Tyrone's plan could almost be summed up as such:

Step One: Marry Kirsty
    Step Two: ???
    Step Three: Profit! And baby Rubeh!

all that mickeh moneh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb