Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

And Sean was at the "hen" party :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

And Sean was at the "hen" party :rolleyes:

I'm going to say this without an iota of offence intended to anyone, but I have been to a hen and have heard of many others that had a "token gay guy" at it. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

What sort of a nobrain idiotic dummy is Tyrone! :eek:

Doesn't even wait till he is sure that the psychopath is upstairs looking after the baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Natalie Gumede sure knows how to do crazy :eek: The way she makes her face contort and wobble with anger!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Alicat wrote: »
    Natalie Gumede sure knows how to do crazy :eek: The way she makes her face contort and wobble with anger!

you know how many people feel for tyrone, and hate/fear Kirsty i think it proves she is doing a great job as an actress with this storyline,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What sort of a nobrain idiotic dummy is Tyrone! :eek:

Doesn't even wait till he is sure that the psychopath is upstairs looking after the baby!

You took the words right out of my mouth:mad:.. What sort of a halfwit is he ffs!!!!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why oh why didn't Tyrone delete the messages from Fiz when he had received or sent them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

What would have been wrong with Ty putting the phone in his pocket? You clown:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I suppose till you have been in that situation you dont know how you would react

• Advertisement

When Fiz finds out about his pure and utter unadulterated blind stupidity, she'll likely start battering him too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

i think its good they are doing this story if it was a woman going through it you wouldnt have half of the smart comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

just watching corrie now and cant believe how stupid tyrone and that fiz have been all along, why the hell did they need a different phone, but then it is soapland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

dubstarr wrote: »
    i think its good they are doing this story if it was a woman going through it you wouldnt have half of the smart comments

Are you sure about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

I know it's soap land but **** ty why didn't u put the phone in your pocket, Kirsty isn't going to check your pocket script writers are dumb at times

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

just watching corrie now and cant believe how stupid tyrone and that fiz have been all along, why the hell did they need a different phone, but then it is soapland

Kirsty was paranoid about Fiz, ironically before she got together with Tyrone. She thumped Tyrone a couple of times to get his ordinary phone off him so she could check who he was in contact with. That's why they got the extra phone.
    mtjm wrote: »
    I know it's soap land but **** ty why didn't u put the phone in your pocket, Kirsty isn't going to check your pocket script writers are dumb at times

If he had put the phone in his pocket she would never have found it, so the wedding would be a bog standard one which doesn't soapland. In soaps you can't have a normal wedding or a normal birth, always has to be some drama around it.

..and the dopey head of Tyrone looking around him when he was putting his phone back in the shed...at the walls around him instead of looking at his own house and in particular the top windows:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I've always been a soap watcher and am loving the Corrie storyline at the moment with Kirsty and Tyrone.

This sounds seriously pathetic but I'm looking forward to Monday's episode-it's been handled really well and although there are parts of the story that are far fetched, it's had me on the edge of my seat! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fussyonion wrote: »
    I've always been a soap watcher and am loving the Corrie storyline at the moment with Kirsty and Tyrone.

This sounds seriously pathetic but I'm looking forward to Monday's episode-it's been handled really well and although there are parts of the story that are far fetched, it's had me on the edge of my seat! :o
    me too, I thought the end of the first episode on Friday when she saw the texts on his phone was great telly, her reaction especially when she saw the picture of Tyrone showing his bruises was class she's a great actress. It was scary to watch but when she put the phone on the ground and she was about to put her foot to it and smash it then we saw a look in her eyes that showed she is going to play on this and inviting Fiz to the wedding is scary in itself:eek:
    can't wait for this wedding bring it on :D

Why does it sound seriously pathetic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

syklops wrote: »
    Why does it sound seriously pathetic?

Ah, I dunno, being excited about a soap, I guess :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ah, I dunno, being excited about a soap, I guess :o

Sure we're all the same that why we post here enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Not pathetic at all, enjoy the really good bits while they frickin' last, I say!

I cannot wait either!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

Is Tyrone actually from Tyrone?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,454 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hard to feel sorry for Tyrone sometimes, after all he is cheating with Fiz might be better if he had got with Fiz once he was done with Kirsty :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

You're some woman to post Liz. Impressive stats.

"Ma and Pa look back on the things they used to do".

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hard to feel sorry for Tyrone sometimes, after all he is cheating with Fiz might be better if he had got with Fiz once he was done with Kirsty :rolleyes:

ah I think he's entitled to a bit of a dalliance after all he's been through. he's had seven bells knocked out of him and is only with her because she pulled a sly one with the birth cert

Geri Male wrote: »
    Is Tyrone actually from Tyrone?

I was on holiday in Turkey and I met his Ma. Not the actress but a real life jackie Dobbs. She was from Tyrone, openly supported the IRA, was loud and vulgar and drank like a fish, smoked like a chimney and made a pass at my dad in front of my mother. She even had the peroxide blonde hair.

I'd say a corrie writer met her on holiday and she gave him the idea for the character of Jackie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,454 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ah I think he's entitled to a bit of a dalliance after all he's been through. he's had seven bells knocked out of him and is only with her because she pulled a sly one with the birth cert

He got beat up to start with because of Kirsty's paranoia over him cheating and now his is, I just think it would be best if him and Fiz didnt start a relationship until he was finished with Kirsty imo and after Molly put him through cheating he is doing the same granted it is to nutter Kirsty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement