Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Just getting tired of Kirsty and Tyrone. She is a good character, just tired of this story line. Let them break up and get it over with.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

What's going to happen? I saw pictures of Kirsty in her wedding dress surely she's not going to marry him given what she knows :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I don't know what will happen...hard to tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Oh Jesus, seriously stomach churning watching Gail try to be "sexy"... shudder (What's the emoticon for vomit??)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Oh Jesus, the mental images of Gail and Lewis and their future 'passion'.

The dinner is coming back up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

As if anybody has their ringer turned on in church!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Tyrone...your goose is cooked...ya poor dumb sap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Meangadh wrote: »
    Oh Jesus, seriously stomach churning watching Gail try to be "sexy"... shudder (What's the emoticon for vomit??)

Here you go ;)

vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Tyrone...your goose is cooked...ya stupid dumb sap :D
    Slight change

what a dick, (Tyrone that is, not you maura:p) for leaving the phone in the pot, after the near miss before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

My heart went out to tyrone though. The poor thing.

If the truth about kirsty comes out he might still get custody of ruby? The truth eventually have to come out.

Rob and tracey well suited!

Rasheed wrote: »
    Oh Jesus, the mental images of Gail and Lewis and their future 'passion'.

The dinner is coming back up.

eck26.gif

doovdela wrote: »
    My heart went out to tyrone though. The poor thing.!

True .....but my God , he went about the whole thing in such a idiotic non thinking manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yeah he was so stupid on so many occasions it's hard to have patience with him. I went from feeling so sorry for him to wanting to kill him every 5 mins since this storyline started.

Duvetdays wrote: »
    As if anybody has their ringer turned on in church!

It happens. I was at a relatives funeral about 6 month ago, and a mobile rang in the Church.

it could have been a better story if he hadn't got with Fiz until the wedding was over, she could still have found the phone and read some texts between them as friends and she would still be jealous

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Any chance Gail is actually on to Lewis and is leading him a merry dance?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,455 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

iguana wrote: »

No she is too thick for that she is in luuve :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

iguana wrote: »

That would be excellent scriptwriting so i doubt it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 purplejo

When is this story line going to end, I looked up spoilers and it just seems to go on and on between that and Gail and then the Platt Baby - it would be nice to have one them end!!!!

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No she is too thick for that she is in luuve :p
    I wouldn't call it love, as an earlier post calls it she's horny:rolleyes: and that's not a good sight:D and what's worse, Lewis asking her to wait is making her more gagging for it:pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

casio4 wrote: »
    I wouldn't call it love, as an earlier post calls it she's horny:rolleyes: and that's not a good sight:D and what's worse, Lewis asking her to wait is making her more gagging for it:pac:
    *shudder*
    Please stop giving me more mental images for my nightmares. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I must be the only person in the world who thinks shes not that bad looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Another continuity balls-up in Corrie last night, as Tyrone's stubble grew half an inch between t'Rovers and t'Church.

But I thought Kirk's character was excellent, all through fine acting from Planet Kirk, up to the offer to deliver his best man's speech to Kevin in the Pub. Kirsty's acting has been spot on all through.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Brilliant episodes last night I thought! Natalie Gumede who plays Kirsty is a brilliant actress!!

syklops wrote: »
    I must be the only person in the world who thinks shes not that bad looking.

Hahaha! The only person in the world..imagine:D...poor woman. Maybe I'm wrong but I think the fact that she can be such an irritating person doesn't help much, same as Deirdre. They're not total gargoyles but they're frequently portrayed as flirtatious and really confident in their sexuality..things we don't see too often in plain older women. Strangely it's not so stomach turning to see auld fellas at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭phormium

Just watching repeat now, can't watch Gail and Lewis, but then I may just be jealous, think Nigel Havers is gorgeous for his age! Love all that hair!

phormium wrote: »
    Just watching repeat now, can't watch Gail and Lewis, but then I may just be jealous, think Nigel Havers is gorgeous for his age! Love all that hair!

He's so gentlemanly, I love the charming bullsh*t he comes out with:), I can just picture him with a top hat and tails. You know what's p*ssing me off? Chances are he's going to tell Gail he needs money for this Italy venture. She may not give him anything but it's not going to be 'cos she knows he's diddling her, she may be afraid to take the plunge...but if it was Audrey he was telling..Gail would be doing her nut about how much of a gobsh*te her ma is, trusting a habitual scam artist. But it's her he's telling, so in her mind it must be way more believable that he's genuine 'cos it's her this time:mad:...big headed tit of a woman:mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Ann22 wrote: »
    Hahaha! The only person in the world..imagine:D...poor woman. Maybe I'm wrong but I think the fact that she can be such an irritating person doesn't help much, same as Deirdre. They're not total gargoyles but they're frequently portrayed as flirtatious and really confident in their sexuality..things we don't see too often in plain older women. Strangely it's not so stomach turning to see auld fellas at it.

Ah hang on now. Deirdre is a different kettle of fish all together. With her reptillian neck and the chain smoking.

Watching last night episode now. Can I assume Faye is being 'groomed', although, knowing her you would wonder who is grooming whom. What has Kirsty got planned for Tyrone?

EDIT: Yep, Gail is horny alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭phormium

Nope! your're wrong about Faye, keep watching!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement