Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

God that brian is so annoying.

Him<to Fizz> Im so disappointed in you.

What business is it of yours?

Is this the first time we have seen Tyrones front room? Feels like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

syklops wrote: »
    God that brian is so annoying.

Him<to Fizz> Im so disappointed in you.

What business is it of yours?

Is this the first time we have seen Tyrones front room? Feels like it.

It's like the sheer thrill of seeing the inside of Bosco's box isn't it? :D

It's like the sheer thrill of seeing the inside of Bosco's box isn't it? :D

I don't know if its that thrilling.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

We saw it when Kirsty hit her head a few months ago. Dr Carter examined her in there under the watchful eye of Deirdre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

syklops wrote: »

I don't know if its that thrilling.

I suppose, I may have gotten a bit carried away :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lewis is exiting soon but the door has been left open for his return

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lewis is exiting soon but the door has been left open for his return
    Great so that's lots of tears from Gail on the way, can't wait:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

purplejo wrote: »
    When is this story line going to end, I looked up spoilers and it just seems to go on and on between that and Gail and then the Platt Baby - it would be nice to have one them end!!!!

Im sick of it now there is no end in sight and now ty being made to look the baddie is all too much.

It's on at 7 tonight because of the Television awards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

casio4 wrote: »
    It's on at 7 tonight bacause of the Television awards

7.30 still on tv3! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

hoodwinked wrote: »
    7.30 still on tv3! :)

We'll let you know how it goes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Lago

Ok so Tyrone, the nicest guy on the street, had his former wife cheat on him and has done nothing in his whole life but then they burst open the door and find her lying unconcious at the bottom of the stairs WITH Tyrone running down the stairs after her and their reaction is:

"Yeah right Tyrone, she tried to hit you and she fell. You clearly pushed he and tried to murder her on your wedding day because everyone know how big a bastard you are!"

That's Fair City level writing there

Accidental Double Post

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oh my god kirsty is turning it all on him. It have to all come out though that she was the one that was doing it. I hope tyrone had the guts to remember to back up the pics she deleted off his phone!?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Omg Kirsty is such a BITCH!!! I'm fuming!! :-P

awww fiz and tyrone...tyrone wouldn't hurt a fly but sometimes listening at the wall isn't always the best way to get all the info!

Ah he didn't go near her she fell! For goodness sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kirsty will have to get her comeuppance soon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

It's utterly ridiculous that half the street think that Tyrone is guilty!! How long do they know him compared to Kirsty in fairness!!

This is some God awful writing. Yes, they're making it dramatic and getting viewer's emotions high but they are doing it by not making any sense. As someone said earlier, they're just dragging it out.

Like I said, I'd expect this from Fair City's writers, not CS

Ya they should know him better than to do such things but I suppose a lot has happened to him but like that now he wouldn't hurt a fly. Surely some evidence come out that show kirsty for what she is. Fiz, tommy and tina can give evidence they have seen proof of her having hurt tyrone. The fact that she had such an upbringing herself that might come to light? Can't believe how the others have turned their back on tyrone like that but I do think that kevin believes tyrone, otherwise tyrone wouldn't be looking for the money to go away with ruby and fiz?

• Advertisement

I know if a child is getting bullied by texts even if they are deleted you can go to the police or mobile phone company and get a copy of the deleted messages but I don't know if it's the same for pics on your phone maybe Tyrone could try that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

How could Julie have known that Fiz was with Tyrone? As she got in the ambulance Tyrone had just said he had to stay with the baby. It was after that when Fiz said she'd stay with him.

Chucken wrote: »
    How could Julie have known that Fiz was with Tyrone? As she got in the ambulance Tyrone had just said he had to stay with the baby. It was after that when Fiz said she'd stay with him.
    yeah that's true and the minute Julie said it Kirsty got that mad look in her eyes and said Tyrone pushed her. I think if Julie had of said he was with Ruby then she would have been ok, thinking there was still a chance to be a happy family(in her warped head anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Chucken wrote: »

Yeah we noticed that too....and even if she did know for sure Fiz was with him it would've been totally stupid and tactless of Julie to tell the woman (who she fully believes to be heartbroken and injured) - talk about rubbing it in! She should've just said he was at home looking after the child.

I too am peeved about the street turning on Tyrone. Ffs how long to they know him? And Sally in particular, remember after the Molly and Kevin situation how close they became? Surely she'd give him the benefit of the doubt. No way would a person totally change personality like that and turn violent. They may lose confidence and maybe be bitter but not to that extent. It is a bit daft really. Eileen is really bugging me too...not too long ago folk were suspecting of her abusing Lesley..how the fcuk did she feel when people didn't believe her????:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

AND I wish Tina and Tommy would speak up a bit more. The time's past for keeping Tyrone's secret. They should be screaming from the rooftops about all his bruises.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Corrie won best soap at the NTAs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Ann22 wrote: »

Yeah we noticed that too....and even if she did know for sure Fiz was with him it would've been totally stupid and tactless of Julie to tell the woman (who she fully believes to be heartbroken and injured) - talk about rubbing it in! She should've just said he was at home looking after the child.

I too am peeved about the street turning on Tyrone. Ffs how long to they know him? And Sally in particular, remember after the Molly and Kevin situation how close they became? Surely she'd give him the benefit of the doubt. No way would a person totally change personality like that and turn violent. They may lose confidence and maybe be bitter but not to that extent. It is a bit daft really. Eileen is really bugging me too...not too long ago folk were suspecting of her abusing Lesley..how the fcuk did she feel when people didn't believe her????:mad:

here here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I missed tonight's episode, so I am just after looking at it on the player (when it decides to work:().Wow! Kirsty really is nasty...nasty..nasty.But Tyrone brought some of it on himself with the phone.Look at all the evidence he would have had.Kirsty would not have been any the wiser until after the "marriage".

That flaming Sally is some wan for getting up on her high horse:rolleyes:,and Eileen.As for her sister, well the lift doesn't go to the top floor, lets say;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

LizT wrote: »

About time too!

Shame that Natalie Gumede lost out in the Best newcomer category, though. She was robbed there.

• Advertisement

LizT wrote: »

Unsurprising, it is about the best. Wonder would they still have won it if the judges saw tonights episode though?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement