Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

What odds on Gail been left off tonight. Might join Norris and Mary putting a fiver on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Id say she will be let off. Gail crying all the time is something no-one wants to see for long periods of time.

Also, they said Tina and graham get together after Tina tries to kill her self, which would suggest gail gets off and Tina cant handle it.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

i thought the aftermath of the explosion was a bit unrealistic, surely if the factory had or exploded then there would be some damage to the Platts house and Websters garage no??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

iguana wrote: »
    There is an almost infallible rule of television. If the cliffhanger ends on a question it will be a positive outcome. A negative outcome is far more shocking than a will they/won't they. So Gail is getting off and they decided to prolong the tension just a few minutes longer. (Or as it has turned out, another day longer.)

Almost the only time a cliffhanger turns out to be a negative outcome is if it's an end of season thing and the producers want to keep their actors unsure of their jobs.:D

Very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Typical; Ted gets a mention the minute Gail is found innocent. No doubt he'll be back in a few days all concerned.

Poor Kirk. Not his week. His wagon wheel is eaten on monday and now Gary is setting his sights on his girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

that was funny with the wagon wheel:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

for anyone thats interested norris the character has a fictional twitter pretty humerous/interesting.

http://twitter.com/norrismole

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Aw, just watched tonight's:o. Delighted about Graeme and Tina:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Ann22 wrote: »
    Aw, just watched tonight's:o. Delighted about Graeme and Tina:).
    +1

However the way it was written was awful imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vera could be coming back as a ghost

Silly Story line.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Vera could be coming back as a ghost
    they should let her rest in peace :D

I read on Aertel that Phil Collinson the new Corri Producer has said that there will be NO old faces returning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

haha was laughin my ass off at tonights episode finally the humour is back

mrDerek wrote: »
    haha was laughin my ass off at tonights episode finally the humour is back

It was good until David came across the road with the radiator. Farcical from that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I agree. Couldn't enjoy it from then on coz there was just too much of the "Ah now...........as if..............oh for god's sake" about it.
    Corrie really need to up their game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

I thought it was an excellent episode last night, more comedy than a soap!
    I was very very funny. Unfortuntely I thought it was a little far-fetched when david came walking across the cobbles with the radiator dragging after him. Surely Gails house would be full of water??

I thought last nights was a wee bit over the top with the handcuffs etc..like a comedy more than a soap:).

Hard to stomach Deirdre's simpers with Lewis's attention:rolleyes:. When any half decent man looks twice at her she leaps on him, glasses all steamed up.

Good to see Ciaran leading Michelle a merry dance, she thinks she's just God's gift the way she peeps at him through her hair, tosses her head and wiggles her bum as she saunters off:rolleyes:.

Hard to stomach Deirdre's simpers with Lewis's attention:rolleyes:. When any half decent man looks twice at her she leaps on him, glasses all steamed up.

She is incredibly annoying. She has the gaul to comment on Kens canal activities again last night when she is one glass of wine away from getting with Lewis.

I'm waiting for the day when a knock comes at the Barlows door and Jon Lindsay is outside. Would she lead him upstairs or wait half an hour before doing so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Good to see Ciaran leading Michelle a merry dance, she thinks she's just God's gift the way she peeps at him through her hair, tosses her head and wiggles her bum as she saunters off:rolleyes:.

Ann, I'm guessing you're a woman, so it's quite normal that you would not enjoy this spectacle.

But answer me this. Why can't the Corrie men grow proper moustaches ? First it was poor old Liam, then the idiot Stape, now Nick. They all look like half-sharp chimney sweeps. Unless it's some sort of fashion thing that's passed me by. Frankly I'm mystified.

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Ann, I'm guessing you're a woman, so it's quite normal that you would not enjoy this spectacle.

But answer me this. Why can't the Corrie men grow proper moustaches ? First it was poor old Liam, then the idiot Stape, now Nick. They all look like half-sharp chimney sweeps. Unless it's some sort of fashion thing that's passed me by. Frankly I'm mystified.
    Kevin had a full on moustache and it was awful, now that it's gone i still look at him and think something is missing. It didn't suit him at all.

Oliverdog wrote: »

I can't remember Liam's tache...or Stapes..or Nick's...I think my moustache noticing brain dept is missing:confused:. In saying that I do remember Kevin Websters...and I too feel that there's something naked about his face.:)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

In saying that I do remember Kevin Websters...and I too feel that there's something naked about his face.:)

Bill Webster still has a mighty moustache.
    09823_155854_BILL_WEBSTER.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I really have no idea why anyone would have a moustache.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Deirdre could do with one to go with that fantastic baritone voice. :eek:

to catch the crumbs :D

Keep your lips warm

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

According to today's NOTW
    David rapes Tina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    According to today's NOTW
    David rapes Tina

:eek: never expected that to happen.. i hope your wrong

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement