Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Gail's an awful cow...has she forgotten about her little soirée with your man when she was with Brian - hence Sarah Lou. She should be delighted the young one was willing to go back to her horrible son. She hates all her son's partner anyway no matter what they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Ann22 wrote: »
    Gail's an awful cow...has she forgotten about her little soirée with your man when she was with Brian - hence Sarah Lou. She should be delighted the young one was willing to go back to her horrible son. She hates all her son's partner anyway no matter what they do.

Well that's for sure anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Kirk wearing silk boxers and asking Gail if she wanted them was funny, the look on her face :D I felt sorry for Gail again tonight I wonder what will happen between David and Kylie, I just can't see them splitting up and I hope they don't because I like them as a couple:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    Kirk wearing silk boxers and asking Gail if she wanted them was funny, the look on her face :D I felt sorry for Gail again tonight I wonder what will happen between David and Kylie, I just can't see them splitting up and I hope they don't because I like them as a couple:)

I hope the baby is David's

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

I can see Gloria's Partner
    dying in the Rovers fire

• Advertisement

mtjm wrote: »
    I can see Gloria's Partner
    dying in the Rovers fire

I think he is dying to get into Eva's pants :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Gloria's new man
    dies in the Rovers but not in the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I laughed so much when Audrey told Gail she had some neck on her and she'd give the giraffes in the zoo a run for their money(or something along the lines of that) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope the baby is David's

Looking at him, he has the sperm count of a gnat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Anna should let Faye go stay with her dad for a while. Let him worry about doing her laundry, cooking her food and getting her to school on time. Tim would probably send her back in a few days. That Faye is a whiny ungrateful brat.

Deffo-I know Anna is her foster mum etc but dear god i couldnt take that behiviour from a child that was not my own.Give he back to her dad Corrie PLEASE.And while your there send peter away with Simon, and those annoying twins of Devs.

Peter Gunn has been axed from the soap, The Sun can reveal.
    The actor, who plays Brian Packham, was given the boot by new producer Stuart Blackburn last week.

THANK GOD-annoying is not the word
    hoodwinked wrote: »
    he might hopefully take Juile with him...

Could the writers have made a more annoying couple seriously?
    jimmyw wrote: »
    All you have to do in Corrie is go up to a person/business, and say "give me a job" and voila! you've got it........handy if that worked in real life:p

Put the corrie writers in goverment- recession be over in a year :D

I thought that too- but then again he seems so nice so its hard to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I think Eva is dying to get into his pants to be honest.

I wouldn't be too surprised if he meets his maker after suffering a cardiac arrest from having Eva sitting on his lap or something. I'm serious, quare amount of sexy tension there last night

AS FOR KATY!!!!

We are not amused young lady!!!!
    I've never realised how transparent these soaps really are but how blatant was the "Katy will be loving Ryan quite soon" hint?

They really played poor Ches down too with his half price meat and the disapproving looks from the mates who appeared out of nowhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

MugMugs wrote: »
    I think Eva is dying to get into his pants to be honest.

I wouldn't be too surprised if he meets his maker after suffering a cardiac arrest from having Eva sitting on his lap or something. I'm serious, quare amount of sexy tension there last night

AS FOR KATY!!!!

We are not amused young lady!!!!
    I've never realised how transparent these soaps really are but how blatant was the "Katy will be loving Ryan quite soon" hint?

They really played poor Ches down too with his half price meat and the disapproving looks from the mates who appeared out of nowhere.

I know exactly what you mean. First there was the 'look', then there was "I've never even thought about him in that way" -'but I am now...'. Then Ches comes in with "there weren't much in the bargain meats bucket, but they'd a special on dog food so I got that instead.", while her friends were there, and the final blow, you can't go to the 18th party.

Hang on, she can still go. She doesn't need new clothes. Either she gets a few drinks from her friends, or she borrows a tenner from Fiz for a couple of WKDs. Whats all this "you can't go Katy". In fact she could go and not drink anything. Its in the bistro so she doesn't even need the bus fare there and back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Faye is probably the most irritating face and voice on telly since Eastenders Soniaaaw

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Faye is probably the most irritating face and voice on telly since Eastenders Soniaaaw

Yep, and while i'll admit this isn't a very nice thing to say, but, she's an ugly child too. A face only an adoptive mother could love.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,279 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

syklops wrote: »
    Yep, and while i'll admit this isn't a very nice thing to say, but, she's an ugly child too. A face only an adoptive mother could love.

:eek:.......:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Count how many times Eoin says 'love' in that nuisance phone-call voice. He's an absolute creep. I bet Anna ends up having an affair with Faye's Da.

As for Fail Platt in her poxy boxroom - it seems she aced eyelash acting at drama school but failed to show up for any of the other modules.

Will be interesting to see how they manage to explain the disappearance of Kevin & indeed his anorak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

optogirl wrote: »
    Will be interesting to see how they manage to explain the disappearance of Kevin & indeed his anorak.
    Isint
    hayley
    leaving????

If so then this is what will happen...
    Hayley
    is shuffling to her Bi-Monthly Anorak Admiers Meeting. Meanwhile
    Kevin
    after yet another
    failed attempt at seducing Sally
    is wandering the streets alone.They meet over an admiration of how well kept others anorak is and on a shopping trip to find
    Baby Jack an anorak
    just like Daddys .... love soon blossoms. They decide to run away together

And instead of leaving in a taxi they leave
    on a train(much to Roys dismay) in the rain- wearing the anoraks
    that brought them together

optogirl wrote: »

Gone to visit Bill or Rosie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Or he does a runner after the police are going to charge him for helping Tyrone take Ruby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

gail just wants to make everyone as bitter as she is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

They should tell her that Nick is the other possible father - twill be her grandchild one way or t'other.

Alice1 wrote: »
    They should tell her that Nick is the other possible father - twill be her grandchild one way or t'other.

hahaha.....I absolutely LOVE your logic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Isint
    hayley
    leaving????

r

I heard that
    Hayley dies later on this year of a terminal illness, expect lots of tear jerking scenes with poor Roy....Maybe he'll end up with mad Mary at some stage down t'road

Ryan got over his coke addiction really quickly. I'm sure becoming a DJ will keep his nose clean.

If I could have any characters back it would be Jim and 'Lisbith. Happy to exchange the entire Windass/Owen crew for this to happen.

Ryan got over his coke addiction really quickly. I'm sure becoming a DJ will keep his nose clean.

If I could have any characters back it would be Jim and 'Lisbith. Happy to exchange the entire Windass/Owen crew for this to happen.

Dont get me annoyed again. How they thought it believable that ex-Army, hard as nails Jim McDonald could get beaten up by builder Eoin is still beyond me.

I have to say I have a crush on Anna so wouldnt like to see her go, but happy to get rid of Eoin, Faye, Fayes dad, Gary, Izzie, Katie, Gloria, Paul, Ryan, Mandy and Gemma. And Karl.

That would be some bloodbath.

I have to say I have a crush on Anna so wouldnt like to see her go, but happy to get rid of Eoin, Faye, Fayes dad, Gary, Izzie, Katie, Gloria, Paul, Ryan, Mandy and Gemma. And Karl.

I think we need an Emmerdale plane crash in that case !!!

Dont get me annoyed again. How they thought it believable that ex-Army, hard as nails Jim McDonald could get beaten up by builder Eoin is still beyond me.

I'm actually laughing my head off here at the thought of their collective deaths. I know you said get rid of, but I think there needs to be a finality to these characters.

MugMugs wrote: »
    I think we need an Emmerdale plane crash in that case !!!

I forgot to add Tracey. The tram crash was meant to cull the cast a good bit, in the end it was just 2 people and an unknown bystander which was a cop out.

A plane crash might be hard to do considering their in the middle of the city. Maybe a new richard hillman-esque serial killer who bumps off a few of the residents, and then their loved ones leave the street because the memories are too painful.

Bring back Richard Hillman's crowbar!

• Advertisement

Bring back Richard Hillman's crowbar!

Ah now !!!

That crow bar took one of my reasons to watch away. Poor Maxine :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement