Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Not Garry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Yes Garry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

syklops wrote: »
    I have to say I have a crush on Anna so wouldnt like to see her go, .

Specially for you:

04_06_coro_anna_owen_faye_05.JPG

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Dont get me annoyed again. How they thought it believable that ex-Army, hard as nails Jim McDonald could get beaten up by builder Eoin is still beyond me.

I have to say I have a crush on Anna so wouldnt like to see her go, but happy to get rid of Eoin, Faye, Fayes dad, Gary, Izzie, Katie, Gloria, Paul, Ryan, Mandy and Gemma. And Karl.

That would be some bloodbath.

Maybe Ann22 and yourself could get walk on parts and do a major cull??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Chucken wrote: »

Happily.

• Advertisement

mb1725 wrote: »
    Specially for you:

04_06_coro_anna_owen_faye_05.JPG

:D

The rack on that!

I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭tipptopper

Some baps on Anna, jays you could suck one n puck the other!

Chucken wrote: »

Theres too victims right there ^^. Step to the left Anna.

As much as I want to enjoy the whopper chebs on Anna, I'm distracted by Faye's poxy costume. The fcuk is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

La_Gordy wrote: »
    As much as I want to enjoy the whopper chebs on Anna, I'm distracted by Faye's poxy costume. The fcuk is that?

I think she was a chav or something.... Well that was her theme anyway.

Quite a bit of entertainment being drawn from Anna Windass and her jugs!!!

They are quite big though :D

• Advertisement

MugMugs wrote: »
    I think she was a chav or something.... Well that was her theme anyway.

Quite a bit of entertainment being drawn from Anna Windass and her jugs!!!

They are quite big though :D

We probably won't see them again till she ditches Anger Management Owen, and gets some toyboy lover. I nominate Jason.

We probably won't see them again till she ditches Anger Management Owen, and gets some toyboy lover. I nominate Jason.

Not to steer the conversation completely off topic but there was an episode the other night and she leant down to I think look in Fayes bag and you got an eyeful. Niiice.

Not to steer the conversation completely off topic but there was an episode the other night and she leant down to I think look in Fayes bag and you got an eyeful. Niiice.

Hahahaha, ya big perv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

I'd love to have been in the Rovers tonight. I'd have grabbed the nearest pint and pour it over the head of that Gloria wan! What an irritating, obnoxious, sniping , old bag she is .:mad:

Glad Timothy West has seen her in her true colours!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She will get with Faye's daddy no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭wha

so is this "oh no I threw my girlfriend's turtle in the bin!" story they've been DRAGGING out a last minute replacement for all Kevin Webster's scenes?! Cos I can't think of any other reason why they'd include this shoite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

wha wrote: »
    so is this "oh no I threw my girlfriend's turtle in the bin!" story they've been DRAGGING out a last minute replacement for all Kevin Webster's scenes?! Cos I can't think of any other reason why they'd include this shoite.

i was wondering that too as there has been no mention of tyrone/kirsty/fiz/kevin since he was arrested which is odd but im guessing they are re-working that whole storyline at the moment to exclude kevin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

I think Gail is happy to be back on her high horse. Her romance with Lewis suddenly all forgotten.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope the baby is David's
    Hell, I hope it's not. Otherwise it will be boring :P
    wha wrote: »
    Yeah, I was thinking exactly the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i was wondering that too as there has been no mention of tyrone/kirsty/fiz/kevin since he was arrested which is odd but im guessing they are re-working that whole storyline at the moment to exclude kevin...

i presume they are giving tyrone/kirsty a few weeks rest after their last scenes and looks like they will be working around the clock now with their next scenes

the tortoise thing with steve & lloyd are just corrie's way of injecting a bit of comedy, although that works better with norris :) ...sometimes ya need a break from the moany/fighting and very annoying faye scenes...need more tracy scenes stirring things up at the factory!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

did anyone else think Glorias' fella asking Eva to go away with him was very strange?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Coronation Street bosses have announced that Waterloo Road star Katie McGlynn is joining the soap.

The actress has landed the role of Sinead Tinker, who is the niece of outspoken Underworld worker Beth (Lisa George).
    Sinead is a possible love interest for young dad Chesney Brown (Sam Aston) as she quickly catches his eye when she arrives in Weatherfield this spring.

With Chesney's girlfriend Katy Armstrong embarking on a fling with Ryan Connor in the coming weeks, the appearance of Sinead could give the market trader something to smile about again.

A statement on the soap's official website teased: "As Katy struggles to resist the temptation of smooth talking Ryan, Chesney faces a heartbreaking few months. Will new girl Sinead be his light at the end of the tunnel?"

Im delighted she got it, i always loved the way she portrayed scout in waterloo road so it will be interesting to see her character be different! :)

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a460932/coronation-street-role-for-waterloo-road-actress-katie-mcglynn.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I don't if was posted already

Brian Packham leaving the soap later this year.

Peter Gunn, who plays the primary school headteacher, was recently told that his current deal with the ITV show will not be renewed.

A Coronation Street spokesperson told The Sun: "Peter will leave at the end of his current contract. The decision is purely storyline-driven.

"Peter is a great actor who has made the character of Brian Packham a joy to watch."

Brian made his debut on the cobbles in April 2010. He became a regular from summer 2011, when he settled down in a relationship with factory worker Julie Carp (Katy Cavanagh).

As part of his double act with Julie, Brian has mainly been involved in comedy storylines.

However, the couple also took centre stage in heartbreaking scenes last year when a medical scare for Julie resulted in her ovaries being removed, dashing her hopes of starting a family with Brian.

Julie is also leaving the show soon anyways as the actress is pregnant.
    also Got Axed from soap Tony Hirst

Coronation Street character Paul Kershaw has been axed from the ITV soap.

Actor Tony Hirst, who first appeared as the fireman in 2010, will bow out of the show when his contract comes to an end later this year.

According to the Sunday Mirror, Paul will be killed off, although it is currently unknown if his death will tie into the upcoming Rovers Return fire.

A Corrie spokesman said: "It's a big year for the character of Paul. He will be at the centre of some explosive storylines which will culminate in a dramatic departure."

Writers apparently felt that they had taken the character as far as they could. His previous storylines included a love triangle with Eileen Grimshaw and his Alzheimer's sufferer wife Lesley.

At least one major character will die in the Rovers Return fire, with the latest reports suggesting two Corrie regulars could lose their lives.

(Could this be the shock death for the fire?) It's will kinda of make sense! if it was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Coronation Street' to start filming in 3D?

Coronation Street is reportedly preparing to begin shooting in 3D.

Producers of the ITV soap want the new set at MediaCity in Salford Quays to be "fit for purpose" and "future-proofed", according to the Sunday Express.

Part of this plan is said to involve the option of shooting special episodes in 3D for viewers watching with the appropriate equipment.

The show already shoots in HD and carried out 3D pilot tests two years ago alongside Emmerdale.

ITV insiders said that Coronation Street plans to make announcements about "minor changes" soon.

Corrie is thought to be the first regular drama looking at 3D options, as TV manufacturers develop new ways to watch 3D TV without glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Tindie wrote: »
    Coronation Street character Paul Kershaw has been axed from the ITV soap.

Hallelujah. Couldn't stand that pointless character from the minute he arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

ollaetta wrote: »
    Hallelujah. Couldn't stand that pointless character from the minute he arrived.
    same here I never took to him

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paul to die in the fire or else run away with Julie :p

Aww, is the little lad going?

Do we know, or does anyone have a theory for what will happen to Ru-beh? Will Kirsty get full custody? Or will she get her come-uppance and Tyrone will be exonerated, getting custody as well?

Thoughts?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,197 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think Mammy Kirsty, who has been in Tyrone's shoes, thanks to Daddy Kirsty, will either make her see sense or help Tyrone, in order to get help for Kirsty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

It sounds as if the departure is permanent - in which case she'll have to die. She wouldn't be sent to jail for a long period of time for the abuse even if it was proved.

I think they'll go the Frank Foster route - she'll finally be outed and then die and all will be right with the world and Tyrone and Fiz will be best friends with everyone on the street again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement