Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

fussyonion wrote: »
    Anyone else find Katie's voice extremely irritating or is it just me.

No - beautiful girl but shocking diction. Along with Sophie and the now-departed Sian, they may as well be speaking Welsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Since we know
    Sunita dies
    in the fire, Does this mean
    ....Kirsty....
    does too?

Major fire spoiler:
    if both leave filming the same day is it the fire that kills kirsty? which means is she out of prison? but if tyrone is filming with her is he out too?
    Coronation Street stars Shobna Gulati (Sunita) and Natalie Gumede (Kirsty) have filmed their last scenes for the ITV soap.

Gulati tweeted yesterday: "The saddest day my dearest friends who bring u the best entertainment and yet a true feeling of freedom love #corrie cast and crew."

Gumede tweeted: "Last time outside no.9. [Coronation Street]."

Co-star Alan Halsall, who plays Tyrone, tweeted: "Such a tough day. Saying goodbye the [sic] the amazingly talented @NatalieGumede well only at the cobbles."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Since we know
    Sunita dies
    in the fire, Does this mean
    ....Kirsty....
    does too?

Major fire spoiler:
    if both leave filming the same day is it the fire that kills kirsty? which means is she out of prison? but if tyrone is filming with her is he out too?

I hope not, there MUST be a comeuppance!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

La_Gordy wrote: »
    I hope not, there MUST be a comeuppance!!!

Well burning to death would be a comeuppance. I just hope the truth gets out.

syklops wrote: »
    Well burning to death would be a comeuppance. I just hope the truth gets out.

Hahaha, I didn't think about it quite as violently ;)

That'd be two of Tyrone's lady pals deid in tragic circumstances. Hello Fiz, lucky number 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

There are more pressing issues here.

Who's running the garage and keep Street Cars ticking here????

Tyrone in jail and Kevin not being discussed !!! Is Tommy dropping the sponge and picking up the spanner?

Tommeh will surely have a hand in the end of Kirsty. Perhaps wi said spanner.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Is this the 1st time we've seen the red rec?

Ive never seen it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Chucken wrote: »
    Is this the 1st time we've seen the red rec?

Ive never seen it before.

I never remember seeing it before either. Incidentally, the actress who played Eric's wife tonight (Helen Fraser) played opposite Sue Johnson as Dave's mother in the Royle Family. She was in the Christmas special one when Denise attempted dinner.

What was the solicitor in? Also the red rec was in it before when Spider, Emily's Eco-warrior son was protesting there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

:D.....Gloria you fool, not as popular as you thought, eh.

That Ches is becoming a right cranky bugger.You would think he could have waited until they were at home to discuss? the working at the kebab shop, not in public for crying out loud.

Anyhow, when you work somewhere, there are times when you have to make sacrifices re have some cash.I would not condemn Katie for trying to make a few quid, after all its costly enough keeping a young 'un.

Chesney should be delighted for feck sake, cop on and lighten up will ya.

jimmyw wrote: »
    :D.....Gloria you fool, not as popular as you thought, eh.

That Ches is becoming a right cranky bugger.You would think he could have waited until they were at home to discuss? the working at the kebab shop, not in public for crying out loud.

Anyhow, when you work somewhere, there are times when you have to make sacrifices re have some cash.I would not condemn Katie for trying to make a few quid, after all its costly enough keeping a young 'un.

Chesney should be delighted for feck sake, cop on and lighten up will ya.

Twas only like yesterday he was a little ginger tearaway mitching from school and trying to nick sweets from the shop and then he had to grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

jos28 wrote: »
    I never remember seeing it before either. Incidentally, the actress who played Eric's wife tonight (Helen Fraser) played opposite Sue Johnson as Dave's mother in the Royle Family. She was in the Christmas special one when Denise attempted dinner.

She played Sylvia a prison warden in Bad Girls as well. She's brilliant:D

What does "For ge abow i" mean?....;)

Fair play to ya Katie, you tell him.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Katy working at the kabob shop with her hair all over, uck. She needs to put her hair up or get a hair net.

I wouldn't be eating anything that Ryan has his hands on either.:rolleyes:

They should be wearing gloves anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cofy wrote: »
    She played Sylvia a prison warden in Bad Girls as well. She's brilliant:D

Oh yes bodybag :p they should keep her around

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Oh yes bodybag :p they should keep her around

She's brilliant when she plays the "sour faced auld trout". I would love to see her being interviewed, just to see what she is like in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gloria should f*ck back to Spain and take Stella, Eva and Karl with her and let Eric's wife Doris run the pub :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gloria should f*ck back to Spain and take Stella, Eva and Karl with her and let Eric's wife Doris run the pub :p

What fun that would be:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Rosie's on Saturday Night Show tonight

http://www.rte.ie/tv/saturdaynightshow/thisweek.html

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

After yesterday's corrie I find more plots being like: 'wtf' ?

The turtle, Chesney giving out to Katie, now fireman Paul doing full monty... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Also the red rec was in it before when Spider, Emily's Eco-warrior son was protesting there.
    And when Amy was a baby Karen kidnapped her in Tracy's taxi and set it on fire on the rec so Steve and Tracy would think she was dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

If the story about Flash(the tortoise/turtle) was meant to be funny it wasn't and the ashes flying into Lloyds face was just silly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

iguana wrote: »
    And when Amy was a baby Karen kidnapped her in Tracy's taxi and set it on fire on the rec so Steve and Tracy would think she was dead.
    Where is our Amy now? is she upstairs in Ken and Drearys listening to music like her mother used to :D

Curly's back

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0303/coronationstreet.html

But what about Raquel?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

fifi234ie wrote: »

I wonder will his wife be in it as well? They'll probably bring him back by saying he's divorced and wants a fresh start etc. Maybe he'll hook up with Gail :D

LizT wrote: »
    I wonder will his wife be in it as well? They'll probably bring him back by saying he's divorced and wants a fresh start etc. Maybe he'll hook up with Gail :D

He'll probably bring his daughter too, she must be a teenager by now, cue stroppiness, pregnancy, drugs etc.

LizT wrote: »

I hope not, I liked Emma. I don't think I want to see more of Gail fluttering her eyelashes.

• Advertisement

According to Wikipedia
    When the character made a comeback for the 2010 spin-off DVD movie Coronation Street - A Knight's Tale, Curly revealed that his marriage to Emma has ended since their departure from Weatherfield.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curly_Watts

Anyone see that movie, I missed it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement