Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Helen Worth (Gail Platt) must be the hammiest actor on television right now. Cheesy acting overload.

Tbh I think its the way she is being written, not the way she is acting.
    Ken could be 'disappeared' like Kevin http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...roache-1772534

Michael le Vell is on trial for rape. Bill Roache is misquoted by a rag. There's a bit of a difference.

Im glad I don't work in the media. To be associated with the scum who put words into peoples mouths and try to turn around what people are saying. I'd rather be a taxman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Time is up for Kirsty

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.813&article=98484

Also Corrie has being beating Eastenders in the ratings over the last while.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

At last.

I bet Sunnita will be blamed for the fire especially that everyone will think she was taking revange on Stella.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Karl
    plants the pub keys in Sunita's handbag
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Red Kev wrote: »
    What gets me about the Rovers fire is the amount of explosions, does Stella have a bomb making factory there or what?

Gas, Kegs, Spirits..... There's quite a few potential parties in a pub.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

if this ends up with Karl dying and Jason getting the blame for messing up the electrics leading to another storyline where the street witchhunt the wrong person a la tyrone I will not be happy!

I can see Eva making a move on Tommy or Dr. Carter :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

I wonder who dies in the fire? I'm guessing its
    sunita
    for one. the other I'm guessing
    Toni
    as Digital spy keep saying Paul gets emotional at a friends funeral .

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Chucken wrote: »
    I wonder if he has a 1st name?

I'm sure its been mentioned at some stage?!
    eh doctor.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

cats.life wrote: »
    eh doctor.:D

think its matt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

think its matt
    i was joking :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

MugMugs wrote: »
    Gas, Kegs, Spirits..... There's quite a few potential parties in a pub.

Spirits would burn strongly but in individual small bottles they don't blow windows out like we saw yesterday, kegs of beer don't explode like that either, they pop. I guess some stuff would explode but not in the manner shown... adds to the drama though.
    if this ends up with Karl dying and Jason getting the blame for messing up the electrics leading to another storyline where the street witchhunt the wrong person a la tyrone I will not be happy!

If they do this it'll be an awful mess by the writers. Any ordinary fire investigator will have determined within 30 minutes that it's arson and that it started with the pile of rags in the cellar.

That it's arson also means more than likely no insurance money so I wonder if they take this into account when the pub is being rebuilt. Stella certainly doesn't have the cash to rebuild it. I guess they'll ignore this as well and just have the Rovers magically rebuilt in a few weeks.

I suppose the ironic thing is that Karl will work rebuilding via Owen. I hope they don't expose Karl as the arsonist in the next couple of weeks but maybe let him simmer on the secret for a year or two.

Dev will pay probably as Sunita gets the blame

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭cipro 55

I hope I'm asking this is in the right place, We're trying to watch Monday night's episode on YouTube but it keeps stalling every ten seconds or so, Can someone explain what we're doing wrong ?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

cipro 55 wrote: »
    I hope I'm asking this is in the right place, We're trying to watch Monday night's episode on YouTube but it keeps stalling every ten seconds or so, Can someone explain what we're doing wrong ?
    Try here http://www.tv3.ie/3player

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I'm so sick of Karl :( I just find the whole Stella/Jason/Karl love triangle completely unbelievable. How would she be in love with Jason, moving in with him, giving him a job etc one minute and the next, suddenly be back in love with a man who cheated on her and gambled away half of her money?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭cipro 55

jjf1974 wrote: »

Thanks jjf1974: but the problem is we're in Spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

LizT wrote: »
    I'm so sick of Karl :( I just find the whole Stella/Jason/Karl love triangle completely unbelievable. How would she be in love with Jason, moving in with him, giving him a job etc one minute and the next, suddenly be back in love with a man who cheated on her and gambled away half of her money?

Womenz! :P

Womenz! :P

Can't live with them, can't live without them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

cipro 55 wrote: »
    Thanks jjf1974: but the problem is we're in Spain.

Put it on to play, then pause it and let it load fully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Yep - we're total enigmas. :D

(Am a womanz too btw!)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

"at least we'll die together". Jesus, just when you thought Karl couldn't get any more creepy
    Ugh,he makes me want to vom the last few weeks,what a lowlife

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I personally am looking forward to
    Kirsty smacking Julie one, a long time coming
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

And here it is,

where Kevins gone explained:
    Coronation Street actor Michael Le Vell's absence from the soap could be explained in an upcoming scene.

The 48-year-old's character Kevin Webster was immediately dropped from the programme whilst legal proceedings continued.

The Daily Star reports that scenes filmed this week see Kevin's ex-partner Sally (Sally Dynevor, 49) tell her neighbours he has had to leave to care for his father Bill, who has fallen ill. This leaves the door open for Le Vell to return, if he is cleared of the offences.

It has been speculated that another story idea was to have mechanic Kevin jailed for his part in the Tyrone Dobbs baby kidnap plot.

A source said: "Hopefully this will end speculation that Michael is not part of the Corrie family.
    "Sending Kevin to look after his dad is an easy thing to do because it means he can come back whenever he likes.

"With this storyline it won't look odd if Kevin is away for a few months and it gives Michael the time to clear his name and then get back to work."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a466973/coronation-street-michael-le-vell-soap-absence-explained.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I am so looking forward to tonights episode!!!!

Can't bury them in a shallow grave in a wooded area.

After this do we have to wait til Sunday until the next episode? I don't think I can cope :p

After this do we have to wait til Sunday until the next episode? I don't think I can cope :p

Why, is there no episode on Friday?

syklops wrote: »

Why is there no episode on Friday?

World Cup qualifier is on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

hour long on Sunday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement