Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

MugMugs wrote: »
    Was thinking that but when she was arguing with Brian over going out in the car she said "in my condition" which led me to believe I'd missed a beat and she was....

She said " Look at me, I'm in no fit state to drive" meaning she was frazzled from Roobeh crying.

2 mins in on TV3 player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

optogirl wrote: »
    He's such a terrible actor. And unmissable. sniff sniff

Dev is so bad he's good !

jimmi-harkishin-301.jpg

:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm already dreading the thought of possibly having to watch Dev grieve. :eek:

Posy wrote: »
    I'm already dreading the thought of possibly having to watch Dev grieve. :eek:

machildren..awdee and awshaww ;)

I cant wait to see if a huge Boo Boo is made at the funeral.
    Bet it'll be in a C of E church.
    Sunita is Hindu. Never saw her practising but either way...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Were both Gail and Carla in the Bistro on the night of the fire, when everyone was sitting around and Norris got Rita a drink for shock?

Just occured to me that Gail and Carla would have a lot to chat about. Gail's seen off Brian, Richard and Joe to untimely or violent deaths. Carla has been engaged to / married / involved with Sean, Liam, Tony & Frank. All of the whom have bit the dust.

• Advertisement

Sean??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Chucken wrote: »
    Sean??

Sorry I meant Paul. He was such a memorable character , I forgot his name!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

So was the Rovers burnt down just to get rid of Toni, who could have faded into the background anyway and we would never have noticed ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Lorna123 wrote: »
    So was the Rovers burnt down just to get rid of Toni, who could have faded into the background anyway and we would never have noticed ??

no it was burned down to explain the new (bigger)look when they move to the new studios.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

hoodwinked wrote: »
    no it was burned down to explain the new (bigger)look when they move to the new studios.

Thanks - explains a lot. Pity they couldn't have torched it on the under-25s only drinking night. Dev could die tragically while trying to rescue the little mites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Sean Gallagher played Carla's husband Paul, I think that is the Sean Radio5 meant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Fireman Paul wasn't this upset when his wife died:rolleyes:

he's a character I wouldn't have missed if written out in the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Thank god someone has been updating Stella's makeup!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

With Tyrone having not been around in the last couple of weeks the angry mob has been growing restless, Jason will now be offered up as a sacrifice.

Aha. Finally Kevin gets a mention.

gubbie wrote: »
    Thank god someone has been updating Stella's makeup!

I was expecting a soot face. Probably afraid to show the wrinkles. Mind you, her mother Gloria face hasn't worn too well.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Don't go Dev! Karl on the loose

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Poor Jason :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

We've seen the full range of Dev's acting range tonight. Sad, like when he talks in a hushed voice and Angry! As in when he speaks loudly.

I would have thought a fireman and everyone else would have to wait on forensics before speculating about the cause of the fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

Poor Jason :(

his head is wrecked :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

when did jason become an electrician never heard of him wiring anything until last week.He listed every regulation and test in the book tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

I was heavily distracted tonight by little boy alahans extreme hairiness. When we were meant to be feeling sorry for them at the impending death of their mother all i could focus on was his monobrow and tash? *badperson*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Poor Asda and Aldi, losing their mother in such tragic circumstances. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Poor Asda and Aldi, losing their mother in such tragic circumstances. :(

Yes, and they are still so Lidl. It Dunnes say much for their future.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭NedLowry

Would you agree that this show is unrivalled in its depiction of human tragedies?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Barely two years since the tram crash and Nick's already forgotten what it's like to be blamed for causing a tragedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

They're not doing a very good job of hiding Julie's real life pregnancy, are they?
    Totally obvious tonight in her orange coat that she's heavily pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Would you agree that this show is unrivalled in its depiction of human tragedies? Somewhat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

I had to laugh at Kirsty lamenting about Ruby's crying even though she was fed and changed as if that's all babies need. So she decides to look for someone else to mind Ruby and fails to notice that being rolled in the pram has quietened her completely.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement