Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

iguana wrote: »
    I had to laugh at Kirsty lamenting about Ruby's crying even though she was fed and changed as if that's all babies need. So she decides to look for someone else to mind Ruby and fails to notice that being rolled in the pram has quietened her completely.

I laughed at that too!

Also convenient how Eileen used to be able to hear all the arguments between Tyrone and Kirsty but can't hear Kirsty screaming at Ruby...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Red Kev wrote: »
    Yes, and they are still so Lidl. It Dunnes say much for their future.

But is Tesco-ing to get better?

/gets coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Deirdre would want to lay off the fags. She sounded like Les Dawson when she was giving evidence in the Court.

Deirdre wind yer neck in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

efb wrote: »
    But is Tesco-ing to get better?

/gets coat

Ah Jaysus - don't start Spar-ing! :P

Will Sunita die herself or will Karl help her out? He'd never get away with smothering her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Deirdre wind yer neck in!

Was dying to see Deirdre being pulled apart by the defence! Could have driven a tractor through her gossip

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Oh Doctor! Turning up in court with no tie on. Tut Tut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

ooh...I'm loving corrie at the mo! the whole lot of them are gonna have some making upt do with tyrone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

so many plotholes! :eek: :(

You could see the twinkle of 'pleasure' in Kirstys eyes when she saw that Julie was frightened :mad:
    (she is a brilliant actress)

Coming up
    Kirsty disappears with baby Ruby

• Advertisement

Chucken wrote: »

should have removed the rest! :P

:D I was going to suggest removing the shirt too and be done with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Could the cat be out of the bag...Julie could save tyrone!?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I reckon it will be down to her Mum in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Aw fcuk sake...I thought Kirsty was going to slap Julie, I was sooo looking forward to that. There's still hope though now she's going to confront her.

I was disgusted at the police questioning Dev by Sunita's bedside. She could be breathing her last and the last thing she hears is an accusation of attempted murder without a chance of defending herself (not that I'm mad keen on her or anything but fairs fair).

I HATE Gloria..If I was Jason I'd tell Stella to fcuk away off with Karl. Stupid bint:mad:!

Deirdre is a cow and so is Eileen and Tiny Paul in his little summer zippy up jacket makes her look like a buffalo beside him. I too wondered how he's so annoyed about Toni's death compared to his wife's:confused:. Think this mood of his is a build up to him leaving it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Ann22 wrote: »

Deirdre is a cow and so is Eileen and Tiny Paul in his little summer zippy up jacket makes her look like a buffalo beside him..

I can't even begin to tell you how much this analysis made me laugh! :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I can't wait until Julie gets a slap on Wednesday. Hope its a good one to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

fussyonion wrote: »
    Totally obvious tonight in her orange coat that she's heavily pregnant.

she like batman going around
    iguana wrote: »
    I had to laugh at Kirsty lamenting about Ruby's crying even though she was fed and changed as if that's all babies need. So she decides to look for someone else to mind Ruby and fails to notice that being rolled in the pram has quietened her completely.

"You dont like me!!!!!!!!!!!Why dont you like me"

Jesus Kirsty shes a teething baby its nothing to do with her nor liking you:D
    Chucken wrote: »

Someone needs a spanking:P

Didnt remove enough the night of the fire:(
    I HATE Gloria..If I was Jason I'd tell Stella to fcuk away off with Karl. Stupid bint:mad:!

Ive always thought the way Gloria was with Karl was v odd. No matter what he did to Stella- the gambling and cheating, she was always affectionate to him. Makes me think they either got it on at 1 stage :eek: or that he has dirt on her

And i wouldnt blame Jason for bing upset big skeezy head on Karl and he going to live with Stella . :mad:
    I too wondered how he's so annoyed about Toni's death compared to his wife's:confused:. Think this mood of his is a build up to him leaving it.

Did he have a lil bit of a crush on her?? It cant just be the "I promised I would protect her" thing because he sniping at everyone

My thoughts on tonights episodes...
    • Kirsty just wallop Julie- and all is forgiven
    • Dont like the way Chez has turned into a prick in the space of a day- and awful drunk acting by the actor too
    • Beth looked a bit decent done up in the bistro for once
    • Has Fiz set up camp outside the courthouse to scream at everyone who is not on her side?

They're obviously building up to Paul leaving.... by completely changing his character :rolleyes: It's so rushed.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0325/coronationstreet.html

Any idea's who's behind it, Kirsty comes but mind but why so must be somebody else. Also the start of a love triangle.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,197 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0325/coronationstreet.html

Any idea's who's behind it, Kirsty comes but mind but why so must be somebody else. Also the start of a love triangle.

That nutjob Gary Windass I'd say. Truly creepy character.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The girl that plays Tina said in an interview recently that Gary Windass gets confused about his feelings and starts to look at Tina in a different way as she is carrying his kid. How come there is no mention of Glorias fiancee who died? was there a funeral? also why was Beth all dressed up in the bistro when it was the middle of the day?not that people don't dress up for lunch or anything but Beth usually only dresses up for a night out

casio4 wrote: »
    The girl that plays Tina said in an interview recently that Gary Windass gets confused about his feelings and starts to look at Tina in a different way as she is carrying his kid. How come there is no mention of Glorias fiancee who died? was there a funeral? also why was Beth all dressed up in the bistro when it was the middle of the day?not that people don't dress up for lunch or anything but Beth usually only dresses up for a night out

They did mention the funeral, Gloria had to sell her engagement ring to pay for it. That was the most pointless storyline ever.

casio4 wrote: »
    .. also why was Beth all dressed up in the bistro when it was the middle of the day?not that people don't dress up for lunch or anything but Beth usually only dresses up for a night out

Maybe she had a day off and was goin on the beer? :D
    I have to say, shes the only one that ever looks like she has a bit of fun on nights out. She makes the most of it no matter how dull things are around her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,279 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I love how you can just sense at this stage when Kirsty is going to have one of her meltdowns :pac: I love when she goes ape!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Aw brilliant, so the Julie slap's still on:)...I was afraid there wouldn't be one after Kirsty threw the glass at the wall. I'd love to see the mad cow attack a whole shower of residents outside the courthouse! A few heads bopped together and a few roundhouse kicks would go down nicely.

...I was afraid there wouldn't be one after Kirsty threw the glass at the wall.

It was a cup :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

It's pathetic the way little Paul is trying to act the big fireman, when he is acting beside Eileen. I know in real life things are not always how they look, but this is just a bit too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Has anyone mentioned or seen Steve since the fire Does he not still own the Rovers and is Stella not just the manager? You'd think he'd have some interest in the fact that its burned down. Would he not be interviewed by the police at the very least ?

Everything seems rushed on Corrie these days, more and more big explosions and fires and traumas, less time to character development ( other than everyone in the street suddenly turning against people that they've known for years Tyrone, Jason etc).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Radio5 wrote: »
    Has anyone mentioned or seen Steve since the fire Does he not still own the Rovers and is Stella not just the manager? You'd think he'd have some interest in the fact that its burned down. Would he not be interviewed by the police at the very least ?

Everything seems rushed on Corrie these days, more and more big explosions and fires and traumas, less time to character development ( other than everyone in the street suddenly turning against people that they've known for years Tyrone, Jason etc).

As far as I can remember, Steve sold the pub to Stella to buy (No. 13) the house that Tracey was living in after they got married, he then got her out of that house and rented it to Kevin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement