Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ann22 wrote: »
    Aw brilliant, so the Julie slap's still on:)...I was afraid there wouldn't be one after Kirsty threw the glass at the wall. I'd love to see the mad cow attack a whole shower of residents outside the courthouse! A few heads bopped together and a few roundhouse kicks would go down nicely.

I would love to see Kirsty, in a proper rage, pick up little Paul by the feet and swing him into Eileen.

God I can't stand Eileen any more :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

cofy wrote: »
    As far as I can remember, Steve sold the pub to Stella to buy (No. 13) the house that Tracey was living in after they got married, he then got her out of that house and rented it to Kevin.
    Nopes, Kevin bought it.

That was the whole Ryan coming back as a bad boy and smoking thing when he set the kitchen on fire and then Kevin didn't want to buy back his long lusted after former family abode because the kitchen was a bit smoky..... Crappy story now I think back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

:pac: Keep eating those brownies Sylvia!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

oh god the mother and I were in stitches over stoner sylvia hahaha i think it has quite a nice ring to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Karl had his left arm in the sling at breakfast, then his right one in the sling in the hospital. Make your mind up Karl.

Sylvia stoned is uncannily like a former housemate of mine, pile up the dishes, give him a joint, clean in no time!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I don't think they're even bothering to attempt to cover up Julie's real life pregnancy.

And wouldn't someone have noticed that Sunita didn't have any belongings before Karl dumped the keys?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Julie itching for a slap!

Wait til they all start grovelling to Tyone now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

annapanna wrote: »
    Julie itching for a slap!

A real life psychic.

God, I hope the baby wasnt really in the pram :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Chucken wrote: »
    God, I hope the baby wasnt really in the pram :(

Me too, that was scary stuff

Ive often wondered about that, when Kirsty is screaming we are led to believe Ru-beh is in the room. Its awful :(

Btw...thats a different pram to the usual one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

Have to say Natalie Gumede is a fantastic actress, Kirsty is genuinely scary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

What's going to happen to Rub-eh if Kirsty goes to prison cos Ty's name isn't on the birth cert?

fifi234ie wrote: »
    What's going to happen to Rub-eh if Kirsty goes to prison cos Ty's name isn't on the birth cert?

It'll all get sorted asap :) and they'll all live happily ever after.

MugMugs wrote: »
    Nopes, Kevin bought it.

That was the whole Ryan coming back as a bad boy and smoking thing when he set the kitchen on fire and then Kevin didn't want to buy back his long lusted after former family abode because the kitchen was a bit smoky..... Crappy story now I think back.

Did he not buy it then? Remember Paul gave out about him doing work and disrupting his sleep when he was on nights?

But how could Kevin say Stella etc could move in then?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,279 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Omg amazing performance from Alan Halsall who plays Tyrone! And Kirsty is so bloody scary!! The belt she gave poor Julie :-O

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

wouldn't someone have noticed that Sunita didn't have any belongings before Karl dumped the keys?
    There were other keys in the drawer that he swapped them with, so a hospital care assistant would have taken a list of Sunitas belongings (clothes she was wearing, jewellery, keys) and made a note of them so my guess is the police will look at that book where her things were noted and see she had a set of keys on her when she was admitted

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Gloria, Karl and Eva living?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

That was some slap but Julie had it coming a long time, she realy annoys me.

Won't the police check for finger prints on the keys as hers would be long gone and carols would be on them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Gloria, Karl and Eva living?

The other day I think it was Gloria that said Kevin had moved back into Sally's do they could stay at his house for the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Won't the police check for finger prints on the keys as hers would be long gone and carols would be on them.

Karl put her finger prints on the keys before putting them in the drawer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Dodd wrote: »
    Karl put her finger prints on the keys before putting them in the drawer.

Oh I must of missed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

What I don't understand is why did Karl put the keys in the drawer?
    Sunita was brought in unconscious to the hospital so wouldn't have been able to put the keys in the drawer in the first place!
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

fussyonion wrote: »
    Sunita was brought in unconscious to the hospital so wouldn't have been able to put the keys in the drawer in the first place!

The hospital staff would have put whatever belongings she was carrying when she was admitted into that drawer.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dodd wrote: »
    The other day I think it was Gloria that said Kevin had moved back into Sally's do they could stay at his house for the moment.

Where had Karl being living all along though?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fussyonion wrote: »
    the keys would have been in her pocket when she got to the hospital, she was unconscious so whoever took her clothes and put the hospital gown on her would have put her stuff in a bedside locker and drawer

casio4 wrote: »
    the keys would have been in her pocket when she got to the hospital, she was unconscious so whoever took her clothes and put the hospital gown on her would have put her stuff in a bedside locker and drawer

Yeah OK that makes sense but surely Dev would have opened the drawer and checked her stuff was there?

I know this is just a soap, but think realistically..if your loved one was admitted to hospital, wouldn't you open the bedside locker or cabinet to make sure their belongings were there?

I'm probably overthinking this, but I just think it was a cop-out for Karl to put the keys in the drawer.

Alan Halsall (Tyrone) was amazing tonight.
    I think everyone should turn their back on Julie..she's obviously gonna go around apologising to Fiz and everyone now for not believing them but I reckon they all should tell her to fupp off! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

In a few months, Julie and Fizz will be in the pub drinking together and when/if Fizz marries Tyrone, Julie will probably be bridesmaid. That's the corrie way.

• Advertisement

LizT wrote: »
    In a few months, Julie and Fizz will be in the pub drinking together and when/if Fizz marries Tyrone, Julie will probably be bridesmaid. That's the corrie way.

:D You're probably right!

And Kirsty'll probably be maid of honour!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement