Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Chesney is such a drip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

WHAT THE HELL Corrie??

we're supposed to believe despite previous breakdowns Kirsty suddenly has an attack of conscience?? ? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Mary will NEVER replace Blanche.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

How come Chesney always turns up at the very moment Katehhh and Rye-on are chatting?
    How come Rye-on always turns up at the very moment Katehh walks by?

How did Sally get inside Kirsty's house?

Good on Fiz for not forgiving Julie.
    Love the twist-Kirsty turning up at the court; didn't see that coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

isn't headmaster Brian meant to have some intelligence given the job he's in? so how did he and Julie think they could stop a trial over a slap:rolleyes:
    is everyone on the street leaving their back doors open? Julie and Seán walked into Kirstys and Karl into Sunitas :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

efb wrote: »
    Chesney is such a drip

He was a cute kid in it, early days. But he hasn't grown up much, apart from his nose unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Doesn't Tyrones barrister look like Tony Gordon:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

tumblr_mkfvfgFhaw1s4s6hmo1_250.png

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

casio4 wrote: »
    isn't headmaster Brian meant to have some intelligence given the job he's in? so how did he and Julie think they could stop a trial over a slap:rolleyes:
    is everyone on the street leaving their back doors open? Julie and Seán walked into Kirstys and Karl into Sunitas :rolleyes:

Karl took Sunita's keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

fussyonion wrote: »
    Love the twist-Kirsty turning up at the court; didn't see that coming!

I thought that was a bit of a cop out, would have preferred to see Kirsty get rumbled, by her mother, or by Julie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,464 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I feel sorry for Kirsty :o she did the right thing for Ruby in the end

Really wish Stella and her mother and daughter had died in the fire so damn annoying

Gloria was way over the top in the hospital.

Paul is a total and utter Muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Kirsty :o she did the right thing for Ruby in the end

Really wish Stella and her mother and daughter had died in the fire so damn annoying
    I don't mind Stella too much but the mother - Argh! Wrecks my head and I loved her in The Royle Family :(

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Gary Windyass is such a creeeeep

LizT wrote: »

Julie will save her a bit of humble pie and hopefully it will be nice and mouldy by the time she gets it.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭smunchkins

Erm, Karl put the keys into Sunita's house, but then if they were in her house won't the police figure out she couldn't have had them on her to get in to the Rovers. Or am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Cringe! Chesneys cocky swagger with the coat over the shoulder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

smunchkins wrote: »
    Erm, Karl put the keys into Sunita's house, but then if they were in her house won't the police figure out she couldn't have had them on her to get in to the Rovers. Or am I missing something?

Nope Karl put the pub keys in the hospital, (and put sunitas fingerprints on them)

he then stole her keys from the hospital

and then put her keys in her house.

smunchkins wrote: »

Karl planted the Rovers keys in her locker and took her house keys from the locker and put them back in her house.

• Advertisement

LizT wrote: »

She is always ott

Duvetdays wrote: »
    Cringe! Chesneys cocky swagger with the coat over the shoulder!

Begor Eva has developed some standards recently despite being tempted to swan off with an oul fella not so long ago:rolleyes:

Woah Dev on screen now. Acting masterclass alert

Ah.... I love Dev in Corrie :)

Not a great idea Lloyd having a bottle of whiskey in the cab office :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭smunchkins

Ah, that is what comes of only tuning in half way through.

I'll miss Kirsty and her mad eyes hopefully she will be back soon

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'll miss Kirsty and her mad eyes hopefully she will be back soon

Me too! Brilliant actress in it. I'd love if she had the regular 'bitch' part like 'Our Trayciee' Barlow! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

how on earth did gloria and eva end up living in no.13....that's kevins house?!. no mention of him heading off to care for his dad yet

karl just creeps me out

not how i expected tyrone to be freed....all these months waiting for kirsty to get her commupance rather than feeling sorry for her. great actress...door left open for her to return hopefully!

Jocelynel wrote: »
    how on earth did gloria and eva end up living in no.13....that's kevins house?!. no mention of him heading off to care for his dad yet

karl just creeps me out

not how i expected tyrone to be freed....all these months waiting for kirsty to get her commupance rather than feeling sorry for her. great actress...door left open for her to return hopefully!

Someone came into the hospital and said Kevin said they could live there and he'd move back in with Sally for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

I hope that's not the last of Kirsty. Love her mad eyes and quivering face when she goes off on one :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement