Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

Chucken wrote: »
    Someone came into the hospital and said Kevin said they could live there and he'd move back in with Sally for a while.

ta! i missed that scene, maybe i was typing on boards ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Gary and Tina are going to have a fling... Which works out nicely since Tina is carrying his baby
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,464 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gary and Tina are going to have a fling... Which works out nicely since Tina is carrying his baby

I'm sure I read somewhere but not sure how true that the baby turns out to be Tommy and Tina's kid

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I see Tina hasn't toned down her ridiculous orange tan, despite being told to by producers.
    I know she's sallow skinned naturally, but she must be topping it up-she's positively Oompa Loompa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Not a great idea Lloyd having a bottle of whiskey in the cab office :rolleyes:

Anyone notice it frothing when Lloyd poured it in? Obviously apple juice. I always wondered what they use as substitutes for whiskey.
    twirlagig wrote: »
    Me too! Brilliant actress in it. I'd love if she had the regular 'bitch' part like 'Our Trayciee' Barlow! :D

Too many nasty female bitches in Corrie, time to tone a few of them down. I'd like to see Kirsty again, Natalie Gumede is a superb actress.

I hope they don't expose Karl as being the arsonist too soon, I'd like to see if the actor playing him can do a good job of Karl slowly cracking with the knowledge of having killed two people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

twirlagig wrote: »
    Me too! Brilliant actress in it. I'd love if she had the regular 'bitch' part like 'Our Trayciee' Barlow! :D

Instead of, preferably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Red Kev wrote: »
    Anyone notice it frothing when Lloyd poured it in? Obviously apple juice. I always wondered what they use as substitutes for whiskey.

Too many nasty female bitches in Corrie, time to tone a few of them down. I'd like to see Kirsty again, Natalie Gumede is a superb actress.

I get the feeling that even Coronation Street Producers even saw how well she was going to turn out (there have been reports that different outcomes were recorded). I would definitely say there is a return on the cards for Kirsty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

When Tyrone was released I would have thought he would be more interested in holding Rubeh than Fiz:confused::confused::confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Was glued to it tonight! I was sooo looking forward to seeing Deirdre and Eileen being told about Tyrone being innocent...mad we didn't see that. Sally's reaction was an anti climax..she above any of them should've known Tyrone better.

I'm going to go mad over the creepy Karl storyline...See that cop? He's a bit stupid goofy eeeeejit - him and your one. Surely to God there's no way police would talk loudly over a probably dying woman about her being a suspect in a crime??? ....and this is even before they found the keys!! Imagine Sunita's last thought could be that she's being accused of murder:eek:...she could be able to hear everything. I'd hate the thoughts of the woman being buried and everyone to think she's guilty. Betcha tiny Paul will go shouting the odds into her ward too now...he'll be lucky to see over the edge of the bed.:rolleyes:

I did hear that Gary
    takes a shine to Tina, didn't hear they have a fling. I'd be surprised at her tbh. I'd rather see Gary developing a real creepy obsessive stalker thing for her. However, I don't know If I can look at Izzy or listen to her wailing for months:(. Is that awful?

Anna was white as a ghost tonight I thought, maybe it was just in contrast to orange Tina.

Chesney is getting on my nerves so much, he gurns like an auld fella..fcuk... I'd like him to sort his nose out. You can hear the air whistling through it, it's like an invisible hand is flattening it to his face and he's trying to breathe through it, I know he can't help it....I'm a bítch. It's beyond stupid how he keeps running into Kateh talking to Rye-an every fcukin' where. (I couldn't get my head around the night she sneaked out to meet him. She met him across the road from the house!!! They walked off up the street, his arm around her.. I'd be in a cold sweat that someone would see me. Now she can't go outside the door or she's caught talking to him.)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

I agree with Tipp Gunner, Paul is a Muppet. Can't stand Gloria. I would have liked to see Kirsty get caught, but am ok with the way it ended. I wonder if Kirsty parents will come around to see Rubeeh and cause trouble? I hope Karl gets caught. I am tired of the naive Stella not seeing through him. OH he kidnapped me but wouldn't steal a van or start a fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Dev - "Allow me to introduce you; this is my neighbour Sophie Webster. Sophie, this is...THE POLICE".

He never introduced anyone else to the police when they arrived- why sophie???
    La_Gordy wrote: »
    Mary will NEVER replace Blanche.

Mary is a T W I T !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fussyonion wrote: »
    How come Chesney always turns up at the very moment Katehhh and Rye-on are chatting?

How come Rye-on always turns up at the very moment Katehh walks by?
    Ann22 wrote: »
    It's beyond stupid how he keeps running into Kateh talking to Rye-an every fcukin' where. (I couldn't get my head around the night she sneaked out to meet him. She met him across the road from the house!!! They walked off up the street, his arm around her.. I'd be in a cold sweat that someone would see me. Now she can't go outside the door or she's caught talking to him.)

why is she even talking to him? why isint she trying to get chez back? hes the father of her son and shes acting like shes a single girl chatting away to the man she had an affair(ie- a few snogs) with in the street
    casio4 wrote: »
    how did he and Julie think they could stop a trial over a slap:rolleyes:

tbh i thought they could too :(
    casio4 wrote: »
    is everyone on the street leaving their back doors open?

Julie and Seán walked into Kirstys because Kirsty left with Ruby that way - she ran out in distress hence left things open... thats why they got past the back gate and back door and Karl had a key into Sunitas
    Paul is a total and utter Muppet.

Was he wearing the beige rain coat(that he lives in) at the funeral? seen as he arrived at the bistro in it- ya think hed gets nicer coat for a funeral
    Duvetdays wrote: »
    Cringe! Chesneys cocky swagger with the coat over the shoulder!

that was brill and he swaggn away to Eva lol
    I hope that's not the last of Kirsty. Love her mad eyes and quivering face when she goes off on one :D

shes an amazing actress

You forget How hot Gary is because he has been such a big sop waving his "i love izzy" flag latley
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm sure I read somewhere but not sure how true that the baby turns out to be Tommy and Tina's kid

i never heard that- whered u hear that???
    Ann22 wrote: »
    he'll be lucky to see over the edge of the bed.:rolleyes:

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Someone came into the hospital and said Kevin said they could live there and he'd move back in with Sally for a while.

so sally, sofie, gail and Kevn are all living together :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

hoodwinked wrote: »

Maybe they'll all grow their hair, eat some hash brownies and form a hippy commune. Would be dead peaceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Maybe they'll all grow their hair, eat some hash brownies and form a hippy commune. Would be dead peaceful.
    I would need hash brownies or stronger if lived in the same house as Gail ,Sally would also be hard work at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

.......... And Bay-beh Jack, he must be shoved away in a drawer during the day as we never see him. :rolleyes:

I wonder who'll get the job of renovating the Rovers, probably Owen? Hope they don't make it too big and that they move the jacks out of Ken's sitting room.

I reckon Paul is going to go into a form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, lets hope they handle it better than they did with Gary.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Gail and Kylie made up on the night of the fire, so I think Gail moved back into the fastest house ever sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Was he wearing the beige rain coat(that he lives in) at the funeral? seen as he arrived at the bistro in it- ya think hed gets nicer coat for a funeral

He was wearing his dress uniform for the funeral. I imagine he changed out of it when he got home.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

What a weak ending to the Kirsty saga FFS!

Still...can't wait to see how scrawny necked Deirdre and BIG EILEEN deal with Ty when he gets home.

Only thing I regret is that Kirsty didn't manage to get a slap at that loathsome mother of Stella ...what an obnoxious old bag!

Did Gail ever hook up with Kev after all Sally had a go on Martin :P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Sally and Martin!!? I don't remember this! Maybe I repressed it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,197 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The one to repress was Dreary and Dev.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

spurious wrote: »
    The one to repress was Dreary and Dev.

And with Dev soon to be free and single again, we might be in for a rematch.

And with Dev soon to be free and single again, we might be in for a rematch.

He is very close to Sophie perhaps he turns her :p she likes them older now look at Jenna

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I reckon a drunken pass towards Sopheh will be on the cards some time in the near future.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Dev is so smooth, he could well turn Sophie's head.

"SOPHIE I am so lonely- won't you BE WITH ME?"

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Her response -

"Dev Ah am a Chris- tee- inn!!"

Not at all relevant but they seem to enjoy mentioning in whenever possible.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Gail ever hook up with Kev after all Sally had a go on Martin :P

Standards surely havent fallen that far for Kev. I mean if he can pull the young ones like Molly then why would he go for the weathered Gail with her scrunched up face? :D

Sally on the other hand, despite being a pain in the arse has a certain attraction about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Standards surely havent fallen that far for Kev. I mean if he can pull the young ones like Molly then why would he go for the weathered Gail with her scrunched up face? :D

Sally on the other hand, despite being a pain in the arse has a certain attraction about her.

An air of desperation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Red Kev wrote: »
    .......... And Bay-beh Jack, he must be shoved away in a drawer during the day as we never see him

Ahm laughing away at Beybey Jack in a drawer

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement