Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Wow they have big stars in Weatherfield!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

That was one poxy looking skyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

So a doctor earning loads of dosh and he has to use a taxi? Why doesn't he have a car? He didn't say it was at the garage either.What about call outs doctor?

Recession on with doctors too:P

jimmyw wrote: »
    So a doctor earning loads of dosh and he has to use a taxi? Why doesn't he have a car? He didn't say it was at the garage either.What about call outs doctor?

Recession on with doctors too:P

He was on a call out! He said it was a home visit and he'd get the bus back.

Maybe its just to give us more of a look at him ;) They might even include him in a proper storyline soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Chucken wrote: »

Maybe its just to give us more of a look at him ;) They might even include him in a proper storyline soon!

They did. Remember when he was going out with Tina but he and his friends were far too intelligent for her.

• Advertisement

They did. Remember when he was going out with Tina but he and his friends were far too intelligent for her.

Oh yes! That made him look like a twit tbf.

Something I was just thinking...when the social worker had Ru-beh at the courthouse and Tyrone was being processed (or whatever its called), should they both not have been checked by a doctor?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Chucken wrote: »

Ha? he could have still used the car, if he has one.Whats the difference? The way he said "home visit" *sigh*,It sounded like the doc has has got a snobbish attitude as in I am far too important to be doing house calls.....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I was surprised the doc paid Paul a home visit after a chat with Eileen, he usually tells anyone that has a query to pop over to the surgery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Love the twist-Kirsty turning up at the court; didn't see that coming!

It was an absolute cop out. The whole female on male domestic violence storyline was very mishandled. All they managed to do was show anyone in Tyrones positions that, if he says anything he will likely end up in the dock and the only way he will be rescued is if his crazy spouse has a sudden change of heart. Shameful stuff Granada.

The writing has been very poor of late. We're not idiots who will lap up anything. Other soaps have assumed such, and not lasted too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

La_Gordy wrote: »
    tumblr_mklcm5FarG1s4s6hmo1_400.png

I've not let a man inside my purse since we went decimal

.... And that's 3/4d I won't be seeing again !

Nice line for Sylvia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

You can accuse anyone of the street of anything as long as you offer up a half-hearted apology a day after you are proved wrong. The most forgiving community since Jesus and the Apostles in their prime.

blimey, just going to post something similar
    waiting on deirdre's apology now
    does this mean fiz will go back to work at the factory?! what about fiz's finger in the sewing machine, no mention of that with michelle and julie

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

JP Liz is right, Stella should take her own advice. If not an abortion clinic, at least a Druggist who stocks birth control. Kevin goes out of town and his place becomes a hostel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Was it just me, OR did Eileen, look so bored Last night, the looks of it, she wasn't really that bothered When she was saying to ty.

Least Julie sorry sound or really, I thought this could been here exit, she as be nasty as horrible to Fiz and Ty!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mbyrnes1978

i just hope Karl gets caught out, any sign of this happening?

Tindie wrote: »
    Was it just me, OR did Eileen, look so bored Last night, the looks of it, she wasn't really that bothered When she was saying to ty.

Least Julie sorry sound or really, I thought this could been here exit, she as be nasty as horrible to Fiz and Ty!
    I agree Eileen looked as if she was waiting to be forgiven and looking at Julie as if to say can we go now is that it? She didn't mean a word of it and why is she sticking her nose in where it's not wanted sending the doc around to Paul was silly, she should be happy he wants to go back to work it would be worse if he was sitting at home feeling sorry for himself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

i just hope Karl gets caught out, any sign of this happening?

I say Xmas day, Same Day David find out!

I don't believe this but some online posted
    Karl Kills someone else after they find out,

I Do think that made up! , How many killers can you have on my Street, and Killer leaving on the Street!

as Tracy forgot she killed someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

Tindie wrote: »
    I say Xmas day, Same Day David find out!

I don't believe this but some online posted
    Karl Kills someone else after they find out,

I Do think that made up! , How many killers can you have on my Street, and Killer leaving on the Street!

as Tracy forgot she killed someone?

yea I saw this today too, or that he will TRY to kill someone, should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,465 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If Karl kills again besides Sunita please let it be Eva, Gloria or Stella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If Karl kills again besides Sunita please let it be Eva, Gloria or Stella

nah i reckon it'll be
    Leanne
    spoilers say he has a run in with
    her
    and ill bet
    she'll
    figure it out...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

JP Liz is right, Stella should take her own advice. If not an abortion clinic, at least a Druggist who stocks birth control. Kevin goes out of town and his place becomes a hostel?

Sally said Kevin was staying at hers.

• Advertisement

hoodwinked wrote: »
    nah i reckon it'll be
    Leanne
    her
    and ill bet
    she'll
    figure it out...

Peter will save her no fear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

hoodwinked wrote: »
    nah i reckon it'll be
    Leanne
    her
    and ill bet
    she'll
    figure it out...

Doubt if they'll write Leanne out unless she wants to go. She's a superb actress when she's given the right storylines. Anyway I never thought that the fire between her and Peter was extinguished, it still smoulders away I reckon.

On that subject it seems that little Simon has gone off eating in pubs and Bistro's for Lent, wonder when he'll show up again.

MugMugs wrote: »
    Sally said Kevin was staying at hers.

If was around he would be at Tyrone's party surely as he was one of his believers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Spoiler for next Monday.
    http://shows.stv.tv/coronation-street/previews/219697-corrie-spoiler-fiz-gets-an-apology/

Next Friday
    http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-04-02/coronation-street-spoilers-sunita-alahans-funeral---preview-pictures

By all accounts Karl can't cope....hope it comes out soon.

And Stella may have to sell part of the Pub to Eoin.....

can you watch stuff on stv.tv? it's asking me for a postcode and says can't be played in my region:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

casio4 wrote: »
    can you watch stuff on stv.tv? it's asking me for a postcode and says can't be played in my region:(

No unless you buy a software that will show you have a UK IP address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Are you in Ireland? If so, 3player :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

If you have sky, you can watch it on stv. My dad likes to watch corrie on stv so he can see ads for pukka pies and Irn Bru.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

ughhhh that Karl is some creepy fecker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

KatieD508 wrote: »
    ughhhh that Karl is some creepy fecker

he sure is, slimey bugger...not liking this darker side of him at all. i wish he'd get a makeover, clean him up, cut his hair...greasy bugger!

thankfully leanne has a brain to see through him, because eva is an airhead

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement