Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Oh no!! How is anyone going to know he finished her off??? Fcuk sake noo!! I HATE HIM!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Ah I'm really gonna miss Kirsty and that crazy look in her eye she gets!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Do they not check cctv in hospitals?

Dislodged her own breathing tube??:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I wasn't expecting that anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Poor kids and Dev :mad:

• Advertisement

And the bad actor Oscar goes to...........Dev Alahan

Great to see Ruh-beh out of that feckin buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

She dislodged her breathing tube and hooked it up 3 feet above her head?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Chucken wrote: »
    Do they not check cctv in hospitals?

Dislodged her own breathing tube??:mad:

sure look at all the avenues they ignored conveniently on the Tyrone storyline.... :rolleyes:

is it any wonder they are at it again...

Don't the Dev kids seem better behaved and normal around other people??

I cant figure out why they were cast to be so wild when Sunita had them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Jocelynel wrote: »

because eva is an airhead
    she didnt lick that of a stone:)

Yeah, them seem normal now, with her they were anti-Christs.

Will someone please tell them this'll all come out soon about greasy Karl????? I can't stand annoying storylines!!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yeah, them seem normal now, with her they were anti-Christs.

Will someone please tell them this'll all come out soon about greasy Karl????? I can't stand annoying storylines!!

I'll give it 2 weeks before Karl gets found out.

Look at this ffs :rolleyes: The police question Dev about Sunita's death and suggest it might have been suicide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Did Karl do something to Sunita in the hospital tonight? I missed that it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Karl makes a confession on 12 April but Stella doesn't believe him and just kisses him

Rasheed wrote: »
    Did Karl do something to Sunita in the hospital tonight? I missed that it!

It just showed him looming over her in the bed and her eyes were open and you could tell she could see him. Next thing, he was leaving the room and her alarm was going off. The nurse told Dev that she must've dislodged her breathing tube.:(

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Karl makes a confession on 12 April but Stella doesn't believe him and just kisses him

He prob says 'I killed Sunita'...then she says 'it's not your fault Karl':rolleyes:...and that's 12th April?? Fcuk sake - that's eons away...I can't endure this that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Its at the funeral which I don't think is this Friday but its the following.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,465 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So no one sees Karl around the hospital not one of nurses or police that are waiting for to speak with Sunita :rolleyes:

Karl will be like Cameron in Emmerdale still around for ages before being caught out

Just to lighten the mood and for all you Dev lovers, I know you're out there!

3B3A8F2C-C427-43FD-826D-4628EC1C0576-16364-00001686B72E671C_zpscac12f71.jpg

I don't remember this episode, I must have repressed the memory.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

KatieD508 wrote: »
    Hahahahahahaha that made me spit out my water!

Print it out and put it over your bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Chucken wrote: »
    I'll give it 2 weeks before Karl gets found out.

Look at this ffs :rolleyes: The police question Dev about Sunita's death and suggest it might have been suicide.

Not some much suicide but an accident.

Strange the breather tube was hung up by the monitor.

I have been to visit a few people in ICU and any of them on vent had their wrist tied to the side of the bed for this reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It's a horrible thought that Karl was the last face Sunita saw before she died. I can't believe he removed her breathing tube although he had everything to lose if she had survived, I hope Stella finds out what he did. I felt so sorry for Dev tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

I hope Dev finds out it was Karl and smacks him one good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Was it a case that the writers could not figure out how Karl could kill Sunita without trace with his apparent absence of medical knowledge, so we didnt see what he did. Another annoying loose end. Im starting to wonder if they think we are in fact idiots.

syklops wrote: »
    Was it a case that the writers could not figure out how Karl could kill Sunita without trace with his apparent absence of medical knowledge, so we didnt see what he did. Another annoying loose end. Im starting to wonder if they think we are in fact idiots.

They don't read this thread :mad: I suggest we unleash Ann22 on them :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

casio4 wrote: »
    It's a horrible thought that Karl was the last face Sunita saw before she died.
    The scene where she opens her eyes and he's looming over her gave me the creeps. :(

• Advertisement

syklops wrote: »
    Was it a case that the writers could not figure out how Karl could kill Sunita without trace with his apparent absence of medical knowledge.QUOTE]

I'd say you could well be right Skylops.
    I too have seen someone in intensive care with their hands attached to the bedside. This is a huge oversight on the hospitals's part, leaving a person coming out of a coma without proper monitering. Wonder when it'll dawn on Dev?

What a horrible sight is right, seeing Karl's evil face over her. It was clear there was recognition in her eyes...she would've been ok in the brain dept if he'd left her alone. Then we could've all gone back to giving out about her. I disliked her over this whole Karl flirting/affair thing, her and her shapely bum and his hands on it in every scene but I don't like to see the woman dying like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement