Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Tracy Barlow will be brutally attacked after becoming a driver for Underworld, in an upcoming storyline.

Tracy's attack sparks a massive row between Rob and Carla, who believes her brother may be behind it all as payback for a previous fight.

:rolleyes:

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a470440/coronation-street-tracy-barlow-in-shock-thug-attack.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Chucken wrote: »
    Tracy Barlow will be brutally attacked after becoming a driver for Underworld, in an upcoming storyline.

Tracy's attack sparks a massive row between Rob and Carla, who believes her brother may be behind it all as payback for a previous fight.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a470440/coronation-street-tracy-barlow-in-shock-thug-attack.html[/QUOTE]
    She's hardly that brutally beaten up if she's able to make her way back to the factory:rolleyes:...brutally is kicking the sh*t out of her and leaving her on life support (hopefully without tying her hands to the sides of the bed) would be a suitable 'brutal beating up' for our Traceh.:)

Quite a flattering photo of her that actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,467 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wouldn't be surprised if Tracey arranged this herself

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Ann22 wrote: »

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a470440/coronation-street-tracy-barlow-in-shock-thug-attack.html[/QUOTE]
    She's hardly that brutally beaten up if she's able to make her way back to the factory:rolleyes:...brutally is kicking the sh*t out of her and leaving her on life support (hopefully without tying her hands to the sides of the bed) would be a suitable 'brutal beating up' for our Traceh.:)

Jaysus Ann, remind me never to cross you :pac:

Remember Maria's "attempted rape" by Frank :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Tindie wrote: »
    Was it just me, OR did Eileen, look so bored Last night, the looks of it, she wasn't really that bothered When she was saying to ty.

Least Julie sorry sound or really, I thought this could been here exit, she as be nasty as horrible to Fiz and Ty!

Yeah, as annoying as Julie is, at least she looked suitably ashamed of herself for being such a moron, Eileen looked as if she didn't care less about the hell she'd put Tyrone through, testifying against him. It's a shame she didn't get the smack in the mouth from Kirsty instead of the hapless Julie. Hate Eileen.
    Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Karl makes a confession on 12 April but Stella doesn't believe him and just kisses him

Stella - possibly even dumber than Julie.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a470440/coronation-street-tracy-barlow-in-shock-thug-attack.html

Oooooh finally something to look forward to on Coronation Street! But she's obviously gonna be milking it for all its worth and getting far too much air time for such an irritating actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

As for Stella being possibly dumber than Julie, true but many contenting for the dumbest blond on Corrie. Stella, Eva, Gloria, Julie, Beth, Sally and maybe Eileen. Taking the dumb blond stereo type to far. Can't one of the blond women on the show be smart? Makes me miss Becky. She was a little smarted than this crew.

Gang attacks knicker truck? What the....guess we will have to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Stella are you mad. Jason is a fine thing and is unbelievably mad about you!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

That scene was filmed really weirdly, them kind of looking at the camera while talking to each other.

• Advertisement

Rita behaves more like Dennis's mother than wife

Sylvia should make some of brownies for Dev

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Sylvia should make some of brownies for Dev
    She should have made some for Carl ,she could swap the cannibis with rat poison

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Stella to Jason, you're a great bloke but we hardly know each other
    Eh, you moved him into the pub with you before the fire!

The hash brownies are hilarious Rita comparing Sylvia to Pablo Escobar!

Duvetdays wrote: »
    Stella to Jason, you're a great bloke but we hardly know each other
    Eh, you moved him into the pub with you before the fire!

The hash brownies are hilarious Rita comparing Sylvia to Pablo Escobar!

Stella is clearly dumping Jason for Karl..It really gets on my nerves the way she keeps harping on about him being childish. He asked earlier if she was dumping him and straight away she says something about writing on his pencil case with tippex. I was hoping he'd find a bit of pride somewhere and be the first to do the dumping.

Him and Eva may end up together, neither of them the sharpest tools in the box and both desperate for a lasting relationship.

Stella is clearly dumping Jason for Karl..It really gets on my nerves the way she keeps harping on about him being childish. He asked earlier if she was dumping him and straight away she says something about writing on his pencil case with tippex. I was hoping he'd find a bit of pride somewhere and be the first to do the dumping.

Him and Eva may end up together, neither of them the sharpest tools in the box and both desperate for a lasting relationship.

And to think Stella had the cheek to tell Dev not take back Sunita :mad: I wanted Jason to dump her as well

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Didn't Eva show a fake interest in Jason before to make Nick jealous?

It's just so stupid how Jason has been through the whole street and gets dumped every time. Now I know he's not the pointiest nail in the tool box but he is fine on the eye.

I just find it totally unrealistic that somebody could get dumped that much, he's been dumped twice in the last 5months and what's worse is that he's knows its gonna happen but still looks like a wounded puppy when it's happens then goes home crying to Eileen :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Jason kind of knew in the end that Stella was going to dump him, he said it to Eileen earlier. I reckon he's not going to mope about and feel sorry for himself, as he said to Stella and Karl you deserve each other and don't come crying to me when Karl lets you down again(or words to that affect). Sarah Lou(Gails daughter) is due back soon so I think maybe her and Jason will get back together.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

nice to see the lovely dr carter get another scene this evening...street needs a bit of male eye candy for sure!

oooh didn't hear sarah lou is coming back....are you sure

Jocelynel wrote: »

oooh didn't hear sarah lou is coming back....are you sure
    now that you say it i'm not 100% sure but I did hear it somewhere

casio4 wrote: »
    now that you say it i'm not 100% sure but I did hear it somewhere

i read about it last summer that the producers were in contact with her but nothing ever came of it, i'd like to see her back all the same

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

fcIgMC3.jpg

I would like to see Jason settle down with someone and be happy

I did hear Sarah Lou is coming back, think it is happening. I'm glad. Poor Jason has no luck, for a nice, decent looking lad it's a shame that every single partner dumps him. I'm beginning to really dislike Stella, miserable wrinkly woman with tiny diddies desperately upholstered with the most obviously padded bras. And I hate the way she clip clops about the place with limp wrists and trying to speak in the local accent...eeh ah don't know chuck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭6am7f9zxrsjvnb

in fairness,i know four year olds with a higher IQ than Jason

casio4 wrote: »
    I would like to see Jason settle down with someone and be happy

so would i...he has been dumped too many times
    sarah lou, tina, maria and now stella....can't think of anyone else, sure there is more...

Anyone remember the glam housewife- a Mrs Something, who jumped on his bones one time when he was doing a job for her??? It was Alison King (Carla) actually:eek:. I remembered her clearly when Carla first appeared on the cobbles...I was think thinking to myself 'well fcuk me..there's Jason's quare one'...but no one else seemed to recognise her.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Where did Stella and co get all the clothes, and hair straighteners and even jewellery? (I might have missed that bit being so mad at Karl)

So who robbed Tina's flat?

fifi234ie wrote: »
    Where did Stella and co get all the clothes, and hair straighteners and even jewellery? (I might have missed that bit being so mad at Karl)

Yeah, not a word about smoke damaged clothes or anything. Most of the building must've survived the fire.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

fifi234ie wrote: »
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who robbed Tina's flat?
    Oooooohhhh.... Stella's a thief as well as having terrible taste in men. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement