Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who robbed Tina's flat?

I don't think anyone of any consequence robbed it...think it was just an incident to bring her and weirdo Gary together again. Maybe it was him all the time, in there having a sniff:(..shudder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Also no mention of damage to Ken and Deirdre's I don't think

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

fifi234ie wrote: »
    Also no mention of damage to Ken and Deirdre's I don't think

Think they briefly mentioned it, saying it was ok to go back in a day after the fire.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Anyone remember the glam housewife- a Mrs Something, who jumped on his bones one time when he was doing a job for her??? It was Alison King (Carla) actually:eek:. I remembered her clearly when Carla first appeared on the cobbles...I was think thinking to myself 'well fcuk me..there's Jason's quare one'...but no one else seemed to recognise her.:confused:

I remember that. You'd be surprised with the actors/actresses that play two parts in a show. Kirstys dad for example used play Peter Barlow many moons ago. Carla's was the most ridiculous as she was already famous for being Lynda Block from Dream Team

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

This Gary and Tina thing is very very annoying - it would be so stupid to put them together - I really hope nothing develops out of their "developing" friendship....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I wish Fiz would stop her whiny scratchy voice. She always talks like she's had an enema.

So who robbed Tina's flat?

My moneys on Gary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

fussyonion wrote: »
    I wish Fiz would stop her whiny scratchy voice. She always talks like she's had an enema.

And her complaint about her and Tyrone not really being together is so stupid. They Practically live next door to each other FFS. She's in number 5 and he is in number 9. She could bring the baby monitor into Tyrones bedroom and it would still work. "I don't want to leave Chesney". You'd swear she was moving to Aberdeen.
    Ann22 wrote: »
    Poor Jason has no luck, for a nice, decent looking lad it's a shame that every single partner dumps him. I'm beginning to really dislike Stella, miserable wrinkly woman with tiny diddies desperately upholstered with the most obviously padded bras. And I hate the way she clip clops about the place with limp wrists and trying to speak in the local accent...eeh ah don't know chuck...

What do the size of her boobs got to do with it?
    Jocelynel wrote: »
    so would i...he has been dumped too many times
    sarah lou, tina, maria and now stella....can't think of anyone else, sure there is more...

Becky dumped him for Steve. That was during the period when the writers were stoned and Steve dumped Michelle. :eek:

Rosie dumped him to go on a Big Brother type show in London.

Violet dumped him in the end, but it was when she discovered he was seeing Sarah-lou, but she did cheat on him first.

I hope Sarah Lou comes back. She is so hawttttt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

jjf1974 wrote: »
    She should have made some for Carl ,she could swap the cannibis with rat poison

He's such slimey git, he would probably thrive on the stuff.

syklops wrote: »

What do the size of her boobs got to do with it?

!

Absolutely nothing at all, neither do her wrinkles. I was just on a rant 'cos she's getting on my nerves. Everything about her is annoying me now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

While I'm sure the Corrie bosses were going for a very somber shot of the camera panning out into the hose-rain while Dev told Asda and Aldi of their mother's passing, the more likely reason for the panning out was probably due to the better chances of eliciting a more emotional reaction from the cobbles on the street.

"What do the size of her boobs got to do with it?"

Check out the dress she wore to Helen Worths wedding! Boob or what?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2304962/Coronation-Street-star-Helen-Worth-wears-silver-wedding-dress-marry-toyboy-Trevor-Dawson.html

"What do the size of her boobs got to do with it?"

Check out the dress she wore to Helen Worths wedding! Boob or what?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2304962/Coronation-Street-star-Helen-Worth-wears-silver-wedding-dress-marry-toyboy-Trevor-Dawson.html

I enjoyed nosying through them Maryanne. Thanks for that. Helen Worth looked very well I have to say, has a nice little figure on her. Poor woman gets a lot of stick for her appearance. Lovely photo of Sunita. Wasn't pushed on Carla's dress, a bit plain. I didn't know Tyrone was married to Lucy Jo Hudson, I had to look her 'cos I couldn't think where I knew her from. Lovely couple.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Helen looked great- I loved her dress! :)
    I hope it's a more successful marriage than some of the ones poor Gail Potter-Tilsey-Platt-Hilman-McIntyre has had!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I never knew that Tyrone married Katy Harris in real life. She looks so different. they both look very well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭pigtown

Jikashi wrote: »
    While I'm sure the Corrie bosses were going for a very somber shot of the camera panning out into the hose-rain while Dev told Asda and Aldi of their mother's passing, the more likely reason for the panning out was probably due to the better chances of eliciting a more emotional reaction from the cobbles on the street.

Or maybe the writers didn't think it was appropriate asking two eight year olds to act as if their mother had been killed?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I actually thought it was a nice touch. Some scenes are so emotional and personal that they warrant the fourth wall to be closed off briefly. Makes it much more powerful.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

pigtown wrote: »
    Or maybe the writers didn't think it was appropriate asking two eight year olds to act as if their mother had been killed?
    that's what I thought straight away when it panned out the window, it wouldn't be nice to ask the kids to act that out. It was a better feeling for us the viewers when it went back to the kids on the sofa with blankets on them and Sophie asked Dev how they took it and he said they cried, I thought that was good enough:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,468 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

highly1111 wrote: »
    This Gary and Tina thing is very very annoying - it would be so stupid to put them together - I really hope nothing develops out of their "developing" friendship....

I'd say it will be one sided only Gary having feelings for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Jikashi wrote: »
    I can tell you that telling a child that their parent has past away is not easy as they don't get that it is for ever.
    In this case with Dev it really could not be done on his own as he would break down when the kids did get it and they would try to console him and make him cry more...so they cry more.

Not something that I want to see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Hmm,

article-2304962-19217CEA000005DC-637_306x625.jpg

:) Makes a change from black!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,468 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Duvetdays wrote: »
    Didn't Eva show a fake interest in Jason before to make Nick jealous?

It's just so stupid how Jason has been through the whole street and gets dumped every time. Now I know he's not the pointiest nail in the tool box but he is fine on the eye.

I just find it totally unrealistic that somebody could get dumped that much, he's been dumped twice in the last 5months and what's worse is that he's knows its gonna happen but still looks like a wounded puppy when it's happens then goes home crying to Eileen :confused:

I seem to remember the classic line from Sarah Lou 'You're DOUBLE DUMPED Jason'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

........ and a shave to go with it hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Yeah she's always a bit of a ronnie, hasn't she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

fussyonion wrote: »
    Yeah she's always a bit of a ronnie, hasn't she?

Which is odd considering she is a hair dresser.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

LizT wrote: »
    That scene was filmed really weirdly, them kind of looking at the camera while talking to each other.

I thought I was watching Peep Show for a sec!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Jeese, that Karl must go around half cut all the time. Every time ya see him he's got a whiskey in his hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

It finally happened.

Ken DID SOMETHING!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

almost - still forgot the card :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement