Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Wow, Dev should have told Anna where to go, how rude of her to call around!!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Where's Amy these days. I can't remember the last time I seen her on screen?
    I wonder will there suddenly be a new Amy in a few weeks as they have done before with child actors.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

LizT wrote: »
    yeah I thought that too but maybe there is a story coming up to do with who gets the flat

• Registered Users Posts: 86,470 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Deirdre wants Rob will she land him :p you heard it here first ;)

So sick of Eileen and Paul

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Dare I say it, I didn't think Dev was actually too bad tonight.

LizT wrote: »
    The nerve of her!! :mad:
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Deirdre wants Rob will she land him :p you heard it here first
    Well I won't be sleeping tonight. *shudder* :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

casio4 wrote: »
    yeah I thought that too but maybe there is a story coming up to do with who gets the flat

:confused:
    Theres already a storyline about who gets the flat. Its Faye's Dad. Anna doesn't want him being so near by which is why she went round to Dev's in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

Deirdre wants Rob will she land him :p you heard it here first ;)

ah, would you stop...i've visions of deirdres neck veins and her in bed with dev...YUCK!

i'm fast forwarding eileen and paul, had enough of them tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

i wonder how they are going to write julie out of it for a few months, she looks ready to pop

fiz looked great last night, she's lost so much weight

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

If this wasn't soap land, Eileen would be getting counselling for her fear, this story line is crap, your a fireman by trade your not going to change your jobs because your partner has fears, she got the fear after seeing the Rovers in blase

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Jocelynel wrote: »
    fiz looked great last night, she's lost so much weight

Her and "TYYYYYYY" also, I thought

• Advertisement

mtjm wrote: »
    If this wasn't soap land, Eileen would be getting counselling for her fear, this story line is crap, your a fireman by trade your not going to change your jobs because your partner has fears, she got the fear after seeing the Rovers in blase

The whole thing has gotten silly. Why didnt Eileen just ring yer mans boss? Why did the boss allow Paul into the office when he was in the middle of what i assume would be a confidential meeting?
    i wonder how they are going to write julie out of it for a few months, she looks ready to pop

There was talk of Brian going out of it. Maybe he gets a posting out of Weatherfield and she 'goes with him', and a few months later, after the maternity leave, she comes back saying she missed her friends etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

I thought it was funny Dev explaining the concept of Karma, ye haven't exactly been angels in this life.

Btw does Dev the actor have kids in real life, I think he's really good with the twins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

And so all past grievances are resolved and no more will ever be said about the whole street turning on tyrone.

Then to have Stella and her 'I don't believe sunita would start a fire'...it not so long ago they all believed tyrone was knocking ten bells out of kirsty so I'm surprised they all still have such great faith in their own judgement.

And if Paul ends up working as a cab driver that will be a farce. is there anyone that can enter the street with a decent job who doesn't end up working minimum wage 5 mins from their house?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,197 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

fifi234ie wrote: »
    Btw does Dev the actor have kids in real life, I think he's really good with the twins

Yes he does, he has two, but I don't think they are that small any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

And if Paul ends up working as a cab driver that will be a farce. is there anyone that can enter the street with a decent job who doesn't end up working minimum wage 5 mins from their house?

Corrie characters either have to have a local job or end up criminally insane like Mad Maya the lawyer. Marcus is about the only exception but that's only so he's on hand to deliver babies when they inevitably get born anywhere but the hospital.

iguana wrote: »
    Corrie characters either have to have a local job or end up criminally insane like Mad Maya the lawyer. Marcus is about the only exception but that's only so he's on hand to deliver babies when they inevitably get born anywhere but the hospital.

Plus he did change his sexual orientation which is pretty mad too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Loads more Faye screen time coming up. Yis have been warned.

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Loads more Faye screen time coming up. Yis have been warned.

Ah sh1te. Does anyone actually like her?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

That stranger from the internet she calls Dad seems to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Gary and faye in one family...eek

• Advertisement

I'm so sick of Faye :( there's nothing endearing about her at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Maybe this story will be the start of an exit for her?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Did Gloria just say Dev named the children after the competition?

:pac: Have they been reading this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

...on the 45. Brimful of Asha on the 45.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

In fairness to Karl, Simon was being a gobby little shoite.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,470 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chucken wrote: »
    Did Gloria just say Dev named the children after the competition?

:pac: Have they been reading this thread?

Yep :D

Simon behaves like an old man sometimes with his chat :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

In fairness to Karl, Simon was being a gobby little shoite.

In fairness, yes he was and thats not like Simons character at all.Even though I hate Karl (among others:p) at the moment.Leanne was not there, so she didnt hear what Simon said, so she shouldn't have just leapt to his defence so quick.I do like Simon normally.While Karl was talking to Devs young one (I dont know her name), there was no one at the house so the two boys could have burnt the place down or someone could have broke in then.

About Eileen not wanting Paul to go back to firefighting is just downright and pure selfish.What does she want?To have him take a job at something he does not like and be miserable, or have him do a job he is really passionate about, just so she can think he is safe.All professions can be hazardous including taxing......Back off Eileen and let him do what he likes.

Simon was being gobby but Karl is not his dad, no need to scream at him like that, it was totally OTT.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

jimmyw wrote: »
    Devs young one (I dont know her name),

Asda ;)

:pac:

Surley Dev would have found it wierd to leave the kids where Karl lives?
    ..and Karl saying to Asha that he and her mum were great mates...its not that long since he was living in their home!

• Advertisement

Aldi and Asda. Corrie comic gold :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement