Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

I can see what Stella saw in him alright:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I cant see that, Im not on facebook.

What am I missing?

Chucken wrote: »
    I cant see that, Im not on facebook.

What am I missing?

I'm not sure if it can be posted here, but Jason lying flat on his tummy......... with nothing on! Ahh, sure warms the heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Ann22 wrote: »
    Asha has lovely eyes, poor wee lambs will miss their mam:(. Funny how quick I've been forgetting the intensity of my dislike for Sunita. Her insessant stalking of Karl while being all buddy buddy with Stella, sticking her árse in his face etc, then her callous treatment of Dev, hauling another man into his house/sofa in front of him. Then her obvious sneering in Karl's face when Stella didn't want him back. When I think back, it was her doing the chasing, granted Karl was a dickhead for giving in to her but it's not as if he chased her, promised undying love and dumped her.

Unfortunately that's where it ended for her imo, i've never seen a child with such a huge nose!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Did Gloria just say Dev named the children after the competition?

:pac: Have they been reading this thread?

She called them Aldi & Asda , is that not where this thread it from ?? :eek:

Was it here first?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Unfortunately that's where it ended for her imo, i've never seen a child with such a huge nose!

It's not cool to mock the physical appearance of a child. Criticising their acting or their character is fair game but anything relating to the personal attributes of a real child isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Sorry Chucken I will try to post it here. Not sure how so hopefully it will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street's Stella Price and Karl Munro get a mixed reception as they go public with their reunion in tonight's double bill (April 15).

Stella (Michelle Collins) and Karl (John Michie) are pleased as Gloria supports their decision to get back together, but they also face fierce disapproval as Leanne insists that her mum is making a terrible mistake.

Later, the day's dramas aren't over as Stella and Karl bump into Dev Alahan when they head to the Bistro to toast their future as a couple.

Dev is bitter that Stella and Karl have their happy ending, and feels their joy is coming far too soon after Sunita's death. Can Stella talk him round?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Goody, an hour of Dev moaning.

:(

• Advertisement

MugMugs wrote: »
    Goody, an hour of Dev moaning.

:(

Dev is right to be angry at Stella ffs she told him dump Sunita mother of his kids and then she takes back serial cheater Karl :mad:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dev is right to be angry at Stella ffs she told him dump Sunita mother of his kids and then she takes back serial cheater Karl :mad:

She pointed out the blatantly obvious though.

He went back, asked Sunita if she loved him. She admitted that she didn't and that was that, end game.

A lot changed for Stella since then. As it stands, Stella is still under the illusion that her former and now current lover saved her life from the fire of the Rovers..... One could see why she would welcome him back.

That was more of a general "uhhhhh, Dev and his moaning" because I've been dreading it since Sunita walked through that back door of the Rovers.

MugMugs wrote: »
    She pointed out the blatantly obvious though.

He went back, asked Sunita if she loved him. She admitted that she didn't and that was that, end game.

A lot changed for Stella since then. As it stands, Stella is still under the illusion that her former and now current lover saved her life from the fire of the Rovers..... One could see why she would welcome him back.

That was more of a general "uhhhhh, Dev and his moaning" because I've been dreading it since Sunita walked through that back door of the Rovers.

Dev was happy out until Stella butted in and gave her opinion which he didnt ask for

My anger is for Stella not you MugMugs

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I think dev knew deep down things weren't right with sunita, he just needed someone else to point it out to him.

LizT wrote: »
    I think dev knew deep down things weren't right with sunita, he just needed someone else to point it out to him.

That's my bit of thinking too.

I felt (as much as it annoyed me to see her getting involved) that Stella was just opening his eyes to what was flaming obvious. Dev was merely the fall back, the security and the father of her Children.

What mother wouldn't want to make a go of it under those circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Paul's hair looks like the kind of plastic hair you see molded onto action figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Is that the end of Paul already? Jeez we spent so much time watching him go on and on and on about Leslie and now his pal he only mentioned a month ago dies and it's Goodnight Eileen.

Oh jesus Anna, just leave that little b***h there!

I'm not normally negative towards children but that one drives me spare :mad:

Why is Anna treating it as a bad thing that she wants to move out? Surely it's a great relief that the great pond destroyer is leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Is that the end of Paul already? Jeez we spent so much time watching him go on and on and on about Leslie and now his pal he only mentioned a month ago dies and it's Goodnight Eileen.

In fairness, Eileen is being a total pain about Paul.He managed to stay alive before he met her,and he has a passion for his job, so she needs to lay off him.So I dont blame him for wanting to move out.

Now, re Faye.............ahhhh, where do I start?:rolleyes:.........................

If I was Anna, I would say to her, that only for her she could still be at a home for children up to be adopted and maybe she would have never even met her father. Well go live with him then, but when he gets tired of her,she is on her own and back to the home and then you will not have Anna to fall back on.Be totallly finished with her, and say to her that she is going to go and try to adopt another more grateful child instead of a brat like her.

She really is an ungrateful brat:mad:

• Advertisement

Why is Anna treating it as a bad thing that she wants to move out? Surely it's a great relief that the great pond destroyer is leaving.

The pond destroyer! Id forgotten that. Anyone that can hurt animals can hurt humans. Coronation St's Jeffrey Dahmer.

Eileen is being a fanny.

That scene there with Tyrone and Fizz was acted in the most God-awfully cringe manner. Their voices were far too high and irritating, as if every happy couple ends up sounding like The Chipmunks.

Poor Paul, he's had to live with big Eileen, his wife has died, his friend has died and now he has to leave his current job for a new job away somewhere else. If only he had left Eileen's head stuck between the railings.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

God almighty. Faye is the devil child.

Anna should send the bill for that mess to that man from the Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

The builders are fixing up the rovers.whose paying for this?who actually owns the rovers?

You'd think after what happened with Kirsty that Julie would butt out of other's relationships and business :rolleyes:

jjf1974 wrote: »
    The builders are fixing up the rovers.whose paying for this?who actually owns the rovers?

The brewery, Newton and Ridley.

The brewery, Newton and Ridley.

I thought Karl and Stella got a mortgage to buy the pub from Steve :confused:

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Karl and Stella got a mortgage to buy the pub from Steve :confused:

I think they just bought the licence. I could be wrong :confused:

Newton and Ridley always owned it in the past.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement