Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Ann22 wrote: »
    Maybe Chesney knows she's out of his league and dreads the day she leaves him. He knows well some gorgeous dude will come along sometime and waltz off with her. Hard to swallow how they got together in the first place. No way should he have agreed with her to have a baby...maybe deep down he thought it'd tie them together.

It's not nice to compare appearances but she is strikingly good looking and he isn't...and he doesn't have a particularly cool or witty personality...he's a nice chap and all but still. It'd take a really special person who looks like Katy to see below the surface and fall for someone like Chesney:(.

Maybe Katie is that special person, which makes her brief encounter with Ryan all the more bizarre, or she is actually shallow and has been pretending to be mature and sensible all this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

syklops wrote: »
    Maybe Katie is that special person, which makes her brief encounter with Ryan all the more bizarre, or she is actually shallow and has been pretending to be mature and sensible all this time.

I'm with you here.

Ches is being very rash in his call here. We spend our lives thinking "what if" then we'd never leave the front door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Red Kev wrote: »
    but seeing as the cops and fire brigade have said it's arson, then I doubt that the insurance will pay up that quick.

oh they will corries a habit of forgetting important things like that- sure it takes a week to get a morgage and move in to a house in corrie:D:D:D
    gubbie wrote: »
    Maybe I have crap taste in men but Paul is on my list of "men I think are hot but am too embarrassed to admit it"...

There it's out. Ride!

Hes quite cute in his own way
    The wee liar! I'd give her something to cry about:mad:. A slap round the backs of her knees with a wet dishcloth would do for starters. That young one has been nothing but trouble from the very start:mad:...It'd put anybody off adopting, watching this:confused:

Ya that spoilt little madam needs a walloping big time- id be throwing her back to her dad
    he's all puffy round the eyes, could well be caused by being flattened by Eileen rolling across him in the bed or bouncing up and down on his little body....poor tiny Paul:(.

ffs im in knots laughing here
    Dodd wrote: »
    This is it.
    Why would social services take a child off one person and hand them over to that persons family member.Who lives on the same street.
    The people from both acting parents family's could be there in a minute threatening the child to withdraw what she said.:(

yet another mess up by the writers:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

MugMugs wrote: »

What is Chesney playing at? He's boxing well above his weight and yet he's still willing to lose her?

Twit!

Looks like he was right!
    Katy has had enough of Chesney's jealousy. Done up to the nines, she tells Owen that she's off out to enjoy herself. Finding Katy at the bus stop, Ryan is taken aback when she tells him that she's coming clubbing with him. Katy enjoys letting her hair down and gets drunk. Helping her home, Ryan insists that she stays with him. Will Katy agree?

Poor Ches :( Hes always been a good lad, I feel sorry for him. All he wanted was his own little family and in all fairness,he always did his best to provide for them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Gee. Paul?! With his big wet bulbous hanging lip? He's incapable of closing his mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

anyone know where kylie and max are?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chucken wrote: »
    Looks like he was right!
    Katy has had enough of Chesney's jealousy. Done up to the nines, she tells Owen that she's off out to enjoy herself. Finding Katy at the bus stop, Ryan is taken aback when she tells him that she's coming clubbing with him. Katy enjoys letting her hair down and gets drunk. Helping her home, Ryan insists that she stays with him. Will Katy agree?

Poor Ches :( Hes always been a good lad, I feel sorry for him. All he wanted was his own little family and in all fairness,he always did his best to provide for them.

Ryan will tire of her soon enough he don't strike me as someone up for playing happy families with baby Joseph and Owen

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Mark my words, and mark 'em good . . .

Brian's Cholesterol reading will hit the ceiling on exactly the same day his contract expires with Corrie. We've spent weeks watching him in Roy's demolishing Full Englishes, and snacking anything left lying around in between. Paddy Power are *not taking bets on his cardiac event striking in some Middle Eastern country, perhaps Egypt.

*Probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

du Maurier wrote: »
    Gee. Paul?! With his big wet bulbous hanging lip? He's incapable of closing his mouth!

Well !
    According to some of the rags yesterday Steve McDonald tweeted a picture of all a few heads in the new Rovers and Paul was in the background. They've all been subsequently banned from tweeting and bringing phones on set.

Rovers looks a bit odd colour wise too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

^ I saw that pic! The Rovers still looked dated! And yes
    There was Paul in the background still at large

That fairy ad is so stupid! What kid over the age of about 5 doesn;t know how many minutes it is to their birthday?

My stomach turns every time Eoin kisses Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Dev's shop is ridiculously wide, half of it must be in Stella's.

LizT wrote: »
    Dev's shop is ridiculously wide, half of it must be in Stella's.

In Stella's what?

syklops wrote: »
    In Stella's what?

...house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Sinead seems alright, Corrie might do well to write her in full time. Imagine that, a young female on Coronation Street who isn't a sulky stroppy biatch.

Anyone else think that Faye's Dad is a bit seedy in some way? He also seems to have a short temper, shouted at Faye to get out a few days back.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah I think Fayes' dad has a short fuse and could blow off anytime soon, I thought Anna had him sussed and that's why I thought it strange that she agreed to Faye moving in with him but now i'm thinking she is letting Faye learn the hard way and realise how good she had it at Annas' and it's not so rosy in dads flat. I reckon she will be running back to Anna soon enough and Owen will probably look like a saint in all this.I had a lump in my throath and tears in my eyes at the final scene with Anna crying and shaking, we the viewers don't like Faye very much but it came across very well that Anna does love her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sinead seems like a good character and a much better match for Ches than Katy imo

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Would Anna not have to inform the Social people about Fayes new living arrangements? Maybe she did and I just missed it.

• Advertisement

Would Anna not have to inform the Social people about Fayes new living arrangements? Maybe she did and I just missed it.

Owen said that to her, that she should involve social services and she said no.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

LizT wrote: »
    Owen said that to her, that she should involve social services and she said no.

She is an adoptive parent so prob not I imagine

Sinead seems alright, Corrie might do well to write her in full time. Imagine that, a young female on Coronation Street who isn't a sulky stroppy biatch.

I really liked her. I hope we see more of her. A love triangle perhaps?
    Anyone else think that Faye's Dad is a bit seedy in some way? He also seems to have a short temper, shouted at Faye to get out a few days back.

I think he seems really nice, but I suspect Faye will get some kind of female issue and he will have her on Annas door in seconds. That or he will lose patience with her and go mental at something and she will go running home to Anna.

"He shouted at me just because I slaughtered a family of Polish immigrants. boo hoo"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I agree that Anna might be trying to teach Faye a lesson. I cant imagine it being much fun when she has to make her own dinner cos dads at work. The logistics really werent worked out. How will he get her to and from school?

Would it not have been more logical for Anna to agree to let her stay over one night at the weekend or something? Just giving in to the little brat wont bode well for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Anna should go on vacation and leave Faye with her dad for a few weeks. Why doesn't Anna seem to realize that Faye is a mean, moody kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,262 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I hate the sight of Faye and her weasly little beady eyes.

Get rid!!

another brilliant character is leaving :(
    Michelle Keegan has announced she's leaving next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

another brilliant character is leaving :(
    Michelle Keegan has announced she's leaving next year

Awh that's a pity. What is the story with her and Gary? He's annoying me lately with the over protectiveness but is there more to it then worrying about the baby?

Rasheed wrote: »
    Awh that's a pity. What is the story with her and Gary? He's annoying me lately with the over protectiveness but is there more to it then worrying about the baby?

oh yeah there's def something there

• Advertisement

She might replace Tina
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312016/Michelle-Keegan-leave-Coronation-Street.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement