Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Poor Craig is a far superior child character to that unbearable brat Faye! Even her own dad is telling her to get a life, she's obsessed with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

How can our Gareee afford that fine jeep?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

cofy wrote: »
    Peter will probably start hitting the bottle again.

Followed by Carla being very somber, dressing in even darker clothes, lashing in the overtime and eventually taunting Simon into crying.

We've been here so many times before.

It's alright though, Ken will preach to all concerned and it'll be good again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,055 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cofy wrote: »
    Peter will probably start hitting the bottle again.

More likely Peter will be hitting Nick :P

I think poor Craig will crack soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

MugMugs wrote: »
    Followed by Carla being very somber, dressing in even darker clothes, lashing in the overtime and eventually taunting Simon into crying.

We've been here so many times before.

It's alright though, Ken will preach to all concerned and it'll be good again.

Ken might only be preaching from the dock! :D

• Advertisement

Useless trivia, Rita's ex-baddie, Alan Bradley, is married to Our Audrey in real life :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Ah it's just the build up for Leanne to find the lighter and hell fire to break loose.

This way, Peter won't see the wrath of Leanne coming down on top of him when she does find it.

I thought the idea of the lighter was that Nick would find it?

Chucken wrote: »
    I thought the idea of the lighter was that Nick would find it?
    I was more speculating.

I've no idea who is marked to find the lighter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

where is Ken supposed to be again?

Taking eccles for a very long walk!,

Seriously though, i don't know if they ever said that he went anywhere.

• Advertisement

Feel sorry for poor old Royston.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Taking eccles for a very long walk!,

Yeah I can't remember any mention of him going away Maybe Fiz has started looking after the elderly aswell

I don't think they've addressed it yet to be honest. We're probably only catching up with where he left off.

That nappy scene was an obvious put in to fill his absence.

Yeah I can't remember any mention of him going away Maybe Fiz has started looking after the elderly aswell

Is fiz off for a while? Didn't hear anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Faye is a nasty little twerp. I'd say her poor dad (Tim???) is sick of the horrible little beast by now. Very hard to take to her...I feel sorry for your man:(.

She keeps asking him if he wants to go the pub but it doesn't really show him going out so he seems to be making a decent effort considering what an awful child she is.

Anna's going to attack him like a fishwife when
    she finds out she's been living alone..she probably lies to Tim before he goes saying she's heading over to stay with Anna. I know he should make sure she actually goes in the door but I'd give the little brat a clip round the ear for that now:mad:..and she's not even that 'little'... big lump of a girl so she is:mad:, probably bullies everyone in her class:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Useless trivia, Rita's ex-baddie, Alan Bradley, is married to Our Audrey in real life :)

Alan had a daughter Jenny who Rita tried to 'adopt' ?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Faye is a nasty little twerp. I'd say her poor dad (Tim???) is sick of the horrible little beast by now. Very hard to take to her...I feel sorry for your man:(.

She keeps asking him if he wants to go the pub but it doesn't really show him going out so he seems to be making a decent effort considering what an awful child she is.

Anna's going to attack him like a fishwife when
    she finds out she's been living alone..she probably lies to Tim before he goes saying she's heading over to stay with Anna. I know he should make sure she actually goes in the door but I'd give the little brat a clip round the ear for that now:mad:..and she's not even that 'little'... big lump of a girl so she is:mad:, probably bullies everyone in her class:mad::mad::mad:
    :eek:

Christ Ann!

Eh, she's only a kid like !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

It's Leanne's birthday and the present Nick ordered her hasn't turned up, so when a big bunch of flowers arrives, Leanne presumes they're from him. Leanne is touched, but Nick is adamant that he didn't send them - so who did?

As David jokes that Leanne has a mystery admirer, Nick is uncomfortable. Having found Peter's lighter in the flat and a birthday card, his imagination starts running riot. When Nick then threatens Peter, it looks like David's plan is working…

mb1725 wrote: »
    Alan had a daughter Jenny who Rita tried to 'adopt' ?

Yes, thats her! Didn't she return a few years ago and try and swindle Rita? The brazen hussey after her Dad trying to push poor ol Reets in front of a tram :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

:eek:

Christ Ann!

Eh, she's only a kid like !

A mean and ungrateful one she is too. Read back through the thread, there's been worse things said about this little madam. By saying she's a big lump of a girl, I didn't mean heavy, I meant big as in old enough to know better.

..........actually I prob did get a bit carried away. I've been known to do that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Norris went to stop Emily telephoning her niece Freda because he didn't want her finding out the gift was from her and not him.

Really I think he was trying to save Emily the embarrassment of trying to MAKE A PHONE CALL TO A DEAF WOMAN!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Ann22 wrote: »
    I meant big as in old enough to know better.

the thing is she's 11 I think.. what normal 11 year old girl acts like this.. I can imagine 15/16 the rebellious years but 11...

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Rita's involvement with Tina has brought her only tears. Faye is a brat practicing to be a _itch. Faye is a great endorsement for birth control. I like Craig. David went bad and no on noticed? I wish Gail would have just adopted.
    I hope Baybee stories are over soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Jikashi wrote: »
    Norris went to stop Emily telephoning her niece Freda because he didn't want her finding out the gift was from her and not him.

Really I think he was trying to save Emily the embarrassment of trying to MAKE A PHONE CALL TO A DEAF WOMAN!

Maybe she was going to text Freda. I think I remember stomething about Freda being able to ring Emily on an adapted telephone, but I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Feel sorry for poor old Royston.

I could have strangled Hayley last night. She is trying to sit on all the fences. She can't say its not a ghost, and say its not one of them and say its not someone from outside coming in. Very unsupportive of her.

Why doesn't Roy go and buy a small cctv and set it up in the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

In the UK they have services for deaf people so they can use the phone. I used to work for BT.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

syklops wrote: »

I was thinking that too

syklops wrote: »

Lord knows he's got the cash.

because then it'd spoil the very odd storyline that is, The mysterious Phantom of Roys Rolls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,055 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Peter might as well live in the Bistro he is there so much :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭optogirl

Oh god Freda! Who used to sign to people who don't understand sign language??? Never saw a deaf person do that in my life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement