Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

La_Gordy wrote: »
    tumblr_mqavhfKvFf1sb4ullo1_250.jpg

I'm just quoting this again because I get a laugh out of turning peoples stomachs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

where are Gary, Izzy and baby Joe/Jake gone? and can they stay there please

Hayley's story is breaking my heart :( I just want to give roy a hug

All I could see there was Lloyds moobs....

Noooooooooooooooooooo Roy............. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

This Lloyd racist non story is being dragged out .

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

jjf1974 wrote: »
    This Lloyd racist non story is being dragged out .

I thought they made up about it :confused:

WTF is Royston at ??

ok just finished watching and i've gone from wnting to hug roy to smack him poor hayley :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Why exactly does Michelle think she has a say in the running of the knicker factory?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Lol @ Sylvia
    Hayley; I'm going to the Red Rec to enjoy the sun while I still can
    Sylvia; don't talk like that I'm sure you can enjoy it for many more years to come!

She beats Blanche for me any day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

where are Gary, Izzy and baby Joe/Jake gone? and can they stay there please

They're back!!! Baby Jake getting home next week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

that llyod is getting right up my nose now the oversensitive Prat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Oh Roy and Hayley f882886c725e11b7f371697b4bd3dad3_normal.jpeg

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    They're back!!! Baby Jake getting home next week

wish i'd said nothing... maybe the writers would have forgotten about them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,197 ✭✭✭jos28

Wonderful scenes between Roy and Hayley tonight, such tenderness. I am going to be in bits by the time this is over. Superb acting from both of them and Sylvia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Tracy..its the medication and the hormones :O... infairness roy shouldn't have being having a go at her , i know he's stressed and in shock and Tracy was actually being Nice( i think) but once again she turns nasty at the flip of a switch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

T infairness roy shouldn't have being having a go at her , i know he's stressed and in shock and Tracy was actually being Nice( i think)

Why shouldn't he have had a go at her? This is Tracey who would never loses a chance to humiliate people with her big fat god. i think he had every right to be pissed off at Tracey. There she is being all mealy mouthed and offering sympathy about Haley when she never loses a chance to have a dig at her, never mind how she turned their lives upside down when she discovered she was pregnant with Amy. She was a complete and utter calculating bitch and I'm surprised that they don't cross the road when they see her let alone serve her in the cafe. Out of all her evil deeds it was the worst. She makes David Platt look like an angel. If Roy had decked her with a lump hammer it would only be a fraction of what she deserved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

It was cringeworthy when Roy had all the printouts in the consultant's office of the articles he found on the "interweb" as Silvia called it.

How did Roy expect a medical person to give out personal details about a patient to someone else, no matter who they are.I am glad the ethics are right in that hospital :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Why shouldn't he have had a go at her? This is Tracey who would never loses a chance to humiliate people with her big fat god. i think he had every right to be pissed off at Tracey. There she is being all mealy mouthed and offering sympathy about Haley when she never loses a chance to have a dig at her, never mind how she turned their lives upside down when she discovered she was pregnant with Amy. She was a complete and utter calculating bitch and I'm surprised that they don't cross the road when they see her let alone serve her in the cafe. Out of all her evil deeds it was the worst. She makes David Platt look like an angel. If Roy had decked her with a lump hammer it would only be a fraction of what she deserved.
    Ah I wasn't watching it back then so I don't know much of the story line.. I know enough to know that she is a wagon!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,613 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

jimmyw wrote: »
    It was cringeworthy when Roy had all the printouts in the consultant's office of the articles he found on the "interweb" as Silvia called it.
    That scene was so sad. He wanted so desperately for the consultant to have all the right answers.
    I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this for much longer. :(

• Advertisement

I tell ya, I am getting more than peed off with this so called racist thing.They need to wrap it up fairly lively cause its annoying me:mad:

Posy wrote: »
    That scene was so sad. He wanted so desperately for the consultant to have all the right answers.
    I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this for much longer. :(

I was embarrassed for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

jimmyw wrote: »

How did Roy expect a medical person to give out personal details about a patient to someone else, no matter who they are.I am glad the ethics are right in that hospital :)

It's absolutely not that way here, immediate family are fully informed about terminally ill patients..sometimes the patients themselves aren't even aware of the full situation. I've known at least two cases where the family have asked that the patient isn't told of the likely outcome of their illness.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,613 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

But she's not terminally ill. I know it's got a low survival rate but that can't be viewed as the same thing, can it?

One thing that was bugging me from the other night...Carla kindly gave Hayley a lift to the hospital and sat with her for God knows how long, then she ups and leaves when Hayley was called in for her scan:confused:..I thought that was odd. Surely she wouldn't be that much longer and God knows what news she was going to be getting. Strangely then they showed Carla in loads of scenes before Hayley was seen arriving back on the street.

I don't like the way they don't do the timing of scenes properly...eg tonight, Rita was arranging a surprise party for Audrey for that night, it showed her in Nick's place while Lloyd was outside arguing with tiny Paul in bright afternoon sunshine:rolleyes:

...and speaking of that row in particular..that stupid cow Jemma could've just said that Paul wasn't bullying her...why the fcuk was she encouraging the row to drag on anyway. It's so stupid, this whole racist thing. If it's to build up to tiny Paul leaving..then why did they bother sending big Eileen clumping down the railway platform in her dressing gown (or whatever the fcuk she was wearing) to drag him back...and that Sophie one is sickening my botty...why is she being so argumentative and aggressive?? Maybe she thinks it gets Jemma all hot under the collar. What's she like that Jemma one..like some kind of Jim Henson creation..all big eyeballs and teeth...sick of her and her horrible style of stupid gombless faced acting.

Sick of them shower, sick of Tracy and her awful pantomime acting and that horrible strange-shaped-headed creature Rob.

I'm also well pist off about Eoin bullying Tim into leaving..what in the sam hell is Anna thinking of, putting him up to it? The selfish cow!! Does she genuinely think that is going to help Faye??? Sending her dad away again letting her think that he's deserting her??? I was so mad!the other night watching him break the news to Faye while Anna gave him daggers! Having Anna as a full time mum but having her dad living close by to form a relationship with is in the best interests of the child. I'm rapidly going off Anna:mad:.

syklops wrote: »
    What dafuq have they done to Annas character?!? She is scowling at Tim while he is telling Faye he has to go, all the while she wants him to leave. She's turned into a total b!tch.

I really hope Tim tells her that he's decided that Eoin threatening him, and her making him feel unwelcome isn't enough to make him leave and that he is staying and the next time Eoin acts the hard man he'll report him to the cops. Anna didn't know about that little chat so that should come as an unwelcome surprise.

I totally agree Skylops but I thought Anna told Eoin she wanted Tim off the street. I picked it up that she gave him the go ahead to warn him off. Can't believe Tim is such a wuss anyway, agreeing to leave:mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Great line from Roy to Tracey - "Until now, you were the most malignant thing in our lives!"

Acting by all three of the Croppers recently has been first class.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I totally agree Skylops but I thought Anna told Eoin she wanted Tim off the street. I picked it up that she gave him the go ahead to warn him off. Can't believe Tim is such a wuss anyway, agreeing to leave:mad:.

Wait till Sally gets her claws into Tim! Anna and Owen won't know what hits them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Totally agree that this racist thing is dragged out and boring. They are all revelling in making it worse. Gemma and Sopie are ridiculous. When I saw her ringing the fire station at the end... And I can't stand Paul's character anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Ann22 wrote: »
    One thing that was bugging me from the other night...Carla kindly gave Hayley a lift to the hospital and sat with her for God knows how long, then she ups and leaves when Hayley was called in for her scan:confused:..I thought that was odd. Surely she wouldn't be that much longer and God knows what news she was going to be getting. Strangely then they showed Carla in loads of scenes before Hayley was seen arriving back on the street.

I was pretty sure that Hayley told her to go and not bother waiting?

Agree that Sophie is becoming a right bitch, she has a dig at Paul across the street, then everybody uses the "she's only a teenager" defence. Pathetic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement