Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MugMugs wrote: »
    I absolutely love the Steve / Michelle combo to be fair ! Would hate to see him feck it up again !

They have no chemistry or sparks imo and are quite dull

yeah I think they make a great couple, they have great chemisty and probably the most believable couple on the street.
    The couple with the best chemistry has to be Kirk and Beth. I just love them!

I like them together and also prefer Peter with Leanne and while I do like David with Kylie I preferred him much better with Tina

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

I wish we seen them together more, they have great potential, I would love to see Tyrone back with Maria, really don't like him and Fiz together, Marcus and Sean should be together aswell, think Marcus is the only one really able for Seans bitchyness.

Isn't Todd meant to be coming back?

was the dr at the start mandys secret daughter???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Anyone else think that Kylie looks like a ghost in tonights episodes?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Yeah I noticed! The colour difference between her and David!:P

David Platt will order a secret DNA test to prove whether he is the father of his wife Kylie's baby daughter.

Kylie (Paula Lane) will give birth to a baby girl next month and the pair decide to call her Lily.

However, David (Jack P Shepherd) will still remain uncertain over whether he is actually Lily's father as a result of Kylie's one-night stand with his brother Nick (Ben Price) on Christmas Day.

Deciding he has to know for sure and not wanting to rock the boat with Kylie, David will go behind her back and secretly take DNA samples, the Daily Star reports.

David will confess his plan to Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan), who will become his closest confidante in the coming weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I like Peter and Carla together, they somehow suit one another. Not sure about Steve and Michelle as a couple.
    I like scenes with Eileen and Steve, there is generally a bit if humour there. Not suggesting they could be a couple or anything. Just always a few laughs in their scenes.
    What on earth is the point of any scenes with Emily, Norris, Rita and Rita's husband? Cannot even think of his name, he is so bland. Definitely filling time with their scenes YAWN.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Mugatuu wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed! The colour difference between her and David!:P

if anything it should be the other way around.... him being so pale because he knows what's really happened or maybe does kylie know that nick knew that david knew about Kylie and Nick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Anyone else think that Kylie looks like a ghost in tonights episodes?

Kylie is the most unrealistic looking pregnant woman ever! Could she not put on a pound somewhere besides the pillow? No pregnant woman walks like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Good to see Mandy leaving..Lloyd is happy as larry to see the back of her:).....what a pain in the árse was she? Hope Gemma isn't far behind her...her gormless goofy face is getting on my nerves and Lloyd's infatuation with her is putting me off him.

I think David looked ridiculously shifty there at the end. Silly over expressive facial acting so typical of some Corrie actors.

Bye bye Mandy! Sorry to see you go... not at all!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ann22 wrote: »
    I think David looked ridiculously shifty there at the end. Silly over expressive facial acting so typical of some Corrie actors.
    It was like he was trying to act out

<_<

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

I wonder are Corrie working their way up to an incestuous relationship between Lloyd and Jenna. They are the most unlikely father and daughter combination I've ever had served up to me on the street. I can't remember what term is used when two closely related people meet as adults for the first time and fall in love. I await in hope of something interesting happening there or maybe it's a storyline too far.

And also the look on Soppy Sophie's face when she found out, never mind the look on our Sal's mug. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Corrie this week is on Thursday at 8.30 instead of Wednesday due to ITV showing the England v Scotland football match.

I wonder are Corrie working their way up to an incestuous relationship between Lloyd and Jenna. They are the most unlikely father and daughter combination I've ever had served up to me on the street. I can't remember what term is used when two closely related people meet as adults for the first time and fall in love. I await in hope of something interesting happening there or maybe it's a storyline too far.

And also the look on Soppy Sophie's face when she found out, never mind the look on our Sal's mug. :D

it seems to be heading that way, its already creepy the way he looks at her urghhhhh YUCK!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

it seems to be heading that way, its already creepy the way he looks at her urghhhhh YUCK!

I totally agree, it's really uncomfortable watching the two of them together

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Kylie does not look or act like a pregnant woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

I wonder are Corrie working their way up to an incestuous relationship between Lloyd and Jenna.

I seriously hope not , it would mean Lloyd having to leave Corrie as the secret would eventually get out and that's a taboo that nobody could ever live down. It's not as if he just bumped into her in a club and didn't know her, he has known who she is for several months.

If Corrie go down that route then it's just becoming sensationalist and I'll probably turn off for the first time since the late 70's. TBH the storylines are becoming a bit strained, for the first time ever I'm never in a rush to see a programme. I'm sick of the mjust dropping off storylinrs when they were getting interesting, and then revive them at a whim.

Take Karl for instance, close to cracking up a month or two ago under the strain of being found out, then he ans Stella are nowhere to be seen for a few weeks. Nonsense. Compare that to the Rita-Alan Bradley domestic abuse storyline where the tension was there for weeks and you'll see a difference.

They need to do something about the writers and quick.

• Advertisement

I totally agree. She could try to walk as if she was. It completely changes the way you move, sit down, get up etc. And she's so skinny. Not an ounce of extra weight on her anywhere apart from the pillow. It's just unrealistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

She most certainly did on Friday evening !

I was quite taken aback with her attire !

Jason starts romancing
    Eva
    soon

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jason starts romancing
    Eva
    soon

After being with her mother....:eek:

Chucken wrote: »

well sure Eva had no problem being with Nick after him being with Leanne.... at this stage everyone on the street must have slept with each other

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jason starts romancing
    Eva
    soon

Lucky Jason !

Chucken wrote: »

Wasn't Eva kinda with him first, so think it is Leanne's turn now :P

my god simon is a little brat!!!