Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Dennis Tanner must be one of the most boring non characters in any soap.

Can't wait for Kirkies sex education!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Tina was very sober for one that was after putting away half a bottle of vodka.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Tina has to be one of the most miserable individuals...not an ounce of craic about her at all, even when things are going ok for her she's in the worst of form. Completely beautiful and all to look at but her voice is so monotone and boring. No effort into her hair either..a huge big mop on top of her head, looks like it weighs a ton....and the big chavvy earrings.

Tommy has a miserable time with her, she takes all her moods out on him and he just takes it. He tried to talk her out of doing the surrogacy and she just went ahead, she made her bed, now she wants everyone who cares about her to lie in it with her. I was disgusted with her treatment of Rita tonight:mad:.

Sally looked better earlier tonight before getting dolled up..didn't like her hair back off her face and the over heavy eye make up.

That was an odd scene with David and Jenna:confused:...I didn't get why he answered her with a silly unfunny answer when she asked after Nick.

Leanne got on my nerves tonight depressing everyone...I suspect she'd rather Nick died than have him back not mentally and physically intact.

Gloria and Tracy..two horrible nasty and completely unrealistic creatures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Leanne grating on me too, yak, yak, yak, yak, yak, yak,yak, yak, yak, yak, yak, yak,yak, yak, yak, yak, yak, yak.............

When the doctor told her that Nick could suffer from irrational mood swings and outbursts, I thought that'll be something they have in common then! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Kylie trying to say positive was funny, she said "pos it iv"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Strange how Jenna's physiotherapy training and (you would presume) familiarity with the problems facing post-head injury patients has gone out the window.

I love Kirk. Beth and her Craigie have great potential too - two good actors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Michelle Keagan made an oopsie! she tweeted a photo of herself and Jack P Shepard with their current script giving the results of the DNA test on the table clearly visible!

so for anyone who wants to know

so the baby's name is:
    Lily platt

and the Dna Results say:
    David Platt cannot be excluded as the father of Lily Platt

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Am I alone in thinking that those "thugs" giving Rita a hard time were comical?

It was like "Right guys, put your hoods up and act REALLY bold" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Michelle Keagan made an oopsie! she tweeted a photo of herself and Jack P Shepard with their current script giving the results of the DNA test on the table clearly visible!

so for anyone who wants to know

so the baby's name is:
    Lily platt

and the Dna Results say:
    David Platt cannot be excluded as the father of Lily Platt

For anyone interested here is the picture. I didnt spoiler it, because it doesn't exactly leap out at you:

article-2392606-1B495D9E000005DC-481_634x862.jpg

Also, WTF?

edit: Well Ive zoomed in with Gwenview and I can't see sh!t. According to the same article:
    Some Twitter fans admitted that they zoomed in to try and work out the spoiler from the picture, although there was some disagreement about what it actually said.

• Advertisement

Looks like a smoking pipe to me.

Quite commonly used in Morocco and Egypt and it's always Tobacco.

Actually quite a pleasant experience. :)

syklops wrote: »
    edit: Well Ive zoomed in with Gwenview and I can't see sh!t. According to the same article:

i zoomed in on my phone and could clearly read it, it was a little blurred but clearly visible :D

edit why is it blurred out in that pic????

MugMugs wrote: »
    Looks like a smoking pipe to me.

Quite commonly used in Morocco and Egypt and it's always Tobacco.

Actually quite a pleasant experience. :)

Probably Morocco. Looks like Morrocan tea, its just a bizarre kind of picture. Granted its out of context for me. Maybe if I was following Michelle Keegan on twitter and the last tweet from her was "just arrived at the departure gate to Morocco. Woohoo!", it would make more sense.

Someone must have used forensics software from CSI Lancashire to read that text.

i zoomed in on my phone and could clearly read it, it was a little blurred but clearly visible :D

edit why is it blurred out in that pic????

I got that picture off the daily mail website, so maybe they blurred it out on purpose.

Where did you see the original?

I got that picture off the daily mail website, so maybe they blurred it out on purpose.

Where did you see the original?

on twitter? i think it was on the ok magazine website.

on twitter? i think it was on the ok magazine website.

Im now on the OK magazine website. Starting to wonder if Im being trolled...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Aparently Steve is to buy back the Rovers - AGAIN!
    and Liz is to return as the landlady - AGAIN!!
    groundhog day or what??

how many times can the same people buy and sell the same business?? totally daft!

Aparently Steve is to buy back the Rovers - AGAIN!
    and Liz is to return as the landlady - AGAIN!!
    groundhog day or what??

how many times can the same people buy and sell the same business?? totally daft!

I'd welcome this gladly.

Gloria behind the bar makes me want to gouge out my eyes and shove them into my ears.

I just keep seeing her in that Royle Family way.

Im now on the OK magazine website. Starting to wonder if Im being trolled...

nope its out there :D but yeah it was easier to read when i zoomed in on my iphone than any zoom i've done since on my laptop,

Didn't Gloria tell Tina to take the night of the party for ba-beh Jake off? So what was she doing there?

• Advertisement

MugMugs wrote: »
    I'd welcome this gladly.

Gloria behind the bar makes me want to gouge out my eyes and shove them into my ears.

I just keep seeing her in that Royle Family way.

I agree, Liz would be better than Glo and stagnant Stella. But still, talk about rehashing an already over played storyline.

If David and Tina are on hols, at least there is some hope that they both with come back with an actual tan instead of the horrible orange permabaked look they both currently sport. Someone give them both a good wash for gods sake!

Who is Barry in Coronation street?

Michelles father.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

He's no Barry in Eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

If Liz is to return and Steve buys the Rovers, does that mean we'll see the backside of Stella? Is she leaving the show, or just moving?

Chucken wrote: »
    Michelles father.

Thanks. The script underneath the one with the DNA results had Steve and Barry talking so was wondering who he is. Is he the one married to that mad Irish woman who terrorised Maria?

Thanks. The script underneath the one with the DNA results had Steve and Barry talking so was wondering who he is. Is he the one married to that mad Irish woman who terrorised Maria?

His wife is Helen. She wasnt too happy when she found out about Maria and Tony. But then after Tony confessed about Liams death, Maria went to live with them in Oirland.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Did y'all look at the dna results? I didn't though I don't know if I have the will power to resist much longer.

When is Corrie? I was expecting it now

• Advertisement

Not til 8.30 tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement