Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options
1318319320321322324»

Comments

is there anything left for them to argue over that could cause him to leave in such a hurry

Ya, he could use up all her fake tan :P

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

Most of his role for the last few months has been to just stand around looking sheepish when Tina does something daft;
    kind of a teenage "I know what she said is wrong but I get to go out with her"
    stand in the pub "I am going out with the good looking one"
    never get to have a moments fun but I am going out with the good looking one.
    Kevin gave him a job valeting cars and shortly after he is a mechanic.

Gone right off Tinas character; despite the looks in reality dont think someone like that could sustain an adult relationship
    liked her when she joined first and was feisty but had a good heart; enjoyed when she was with David and then Graham;
    now she is a non descript age, never hangs with anyone her own age or god forbid younger, tries to carry weight of the world on her shoulders;

strange as it may seem dont think she will be a big lose the way her character has evolved;
    script writers take the easy option and let her head off to blackpool after Tommy rather than a long drawn out exit.

She could come back in a few years as a breezee/bubbly character that has made money and buy Nicks Bistro or the Chippy/Kebab Shop and open up a 3rd boozer on the street! (want Steve to stay in the Rovers!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

macjohn wrote: »
    Most of his role for the last few months has been to just stand around looking sheepish when Tina does something daft;
    kind of a teenage "I know what she said is wrong but I get to go out with her"
    stand in the pub "I am going out with the good looking one"
    never get to have a moments fun but I am going out with the good looking one.
    Kevin gave him a job valeting cars and shortly after he is a mechanic.

Gone right off Tinas character; despite the looks in reality dont think someone like that could sustain an adult relationship
    liked her when she joined first and was feisty but had a good heart; enjoyed when she was with David and then Graham;
    now she is a non descript age, never hangs with anyone her own age or god forbid younger, tries to carry weight of the world on her shoulders;

strange as it may seem dont think she will be a big lose the way her character has evolved;
    script writers take the easy option and let her head off to blackpool after Tommy rather than a long drawn out exit.

She could come back in a few years as a breezee/bubbly character that has made money and buy Nicks Bistro or the Chippy/Kebab Shop and open up a 3rd boozer on the street! (want Steve to stay in the Rovers!!)

no she'll come back a multimillionaire after opening a chain of tanning salons and a range of giant loopy earrings

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

macjohn wrote: »
    liked her when she joined first and was feisty but had a good heart; enjoyed when she was with David and then Graham

Bingo !

I loved when she was with Graham.

She was grounded and they worked well together.

Was always Anti Tommy frankly but always felt she should be put with less of a looker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

MugMugs wrote: »
    It appears that Jack and Vera's legacy no longer lives on.

Tommy Duckworth has been sacked. :(

Wonder how they're going to write him out. That's three now that will have just disappeared !

They'll just bring Terry back for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

They could just recast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

efb wrote: »
    They could just recast?

i don't get why this isn't the case!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

How many times have they re-cast Peter and Lucy Beale in Eastenders?
    They could well re-cast Tommy.

I'm delighted he was sacked; his video was absolutely disgusting and I know people might say it was done in his spare time but unfortunately, in the nature of his job as a well-known actor with a reputation to maintain, it's not good enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i don't get why this isn't the case!

Another generic hollyoaks hunk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭Alderwould

Lloyd and little Simon look very alike...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭Alderwould

One of the racists is the spitting image of Norris...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

tomorrows daily star are reporting Chris Fountain( tommy duckworth) and michael le vell (kevin webster) are heading for the celeb big brother house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

tomorrows daily star are reporting Chris Fountain( tommy duckworth) and michael le vell (kevin webster) are heading for the celeb big brother house...........

..............Which will be Nr 1 Coronation St where Ken Barlow lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Ann22 wrote: »
    The Norris lookalike didn't strike me as one of those national front psychos.:confused:

Delighted someone noticed that there was a Norris lookalike in that scene, if Norris were to take anabolic steroids for a year I think that would be the result.

Also, I thought the diversity gang from the Red Wreck that had a mild encounter with Rita were the least intimidating gang in the history of soaps, but then these guys showed up and blew them out of the water. Perhaps this is what the diversity gang aspire to be in the future, just without the diversity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement