Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Gail should totally be sacked, but hello.....???
    If you were Natasha would you go to the medical centre where your b'f's mother works? It's all a bit convenient for Gail !!! :p

Well Natasha isnt very bright. Why didn't she tell Nick she had a mis-carriage. Its very common in the first trimester. Then there would be an end to the lying and she wouldn't have to keep pouncing on him to get up the duff again.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

syklops wrote: »
    Well Natasha isnt very bright. Why didn't she tell Nick she had a mis-carriage. Its very common in the first trimester. Then there would be an end to the lying and she wouldn't have to keep pouncing on him to get up the duff again.

Because she knows he's only with her because of the baby. If she tells him she's miscarried she figures he will leave her as soon as he can. She thought if she could get pregnant again she could keep him.

And she doesn't think the Nick is going to realise she had a 20 month pregnancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Well no-one realised that Nick aged 10 years, went from blond to brown and got a face transplant...

Well no-one realised that Nick aged 10 years, went from blond to brown and got a face transplant...

Or that Rosie and Sophie were stuck at the age of 5 and 7 for about 10 years and then grew breasts overnight.

• Advertisement

Or that Rosie and Sophie were stuck at the age of 5 and 7 for about 10 years and then grew breasts overnight.

One of them grew theirs much quicker than that ;)

One of them grew theirs much quicker than that ;)

LOL.

Sally:"Now girls, when your finished your coloring, go and wash your hands before your dinner"
    (From the bathroom):"POP!"
    Rosie(Now with a 36DD chest):"Right, Im off clubbing.."

And she doesn't think the Nick is going to realise she had a 20 month pregnancy?

Maybe I'm too much of a geek but when she was talking to the doctor about which old wives tales might be true I kept thinking why they hell would she not just go online and find out. She'd be knocking back the chesty cough medicine, eating African yams and feeding NewNick lots of asparagus tips and strawberries every night. And as she was really desperate she'd be buying clomid from an online pharmacy that doesn't require prescription. She'd probably be knocked up with twins in no time at all and as twins are almost always premature NewNick would never guess it wasn't the original baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,081 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The new barmaid in the Rovers is
    Tina

iguana wrote: »
    Maybe I'm too much of a geek but when she was talking to the doctor about which old wives tales might be true I kept thinking why they hell would she not just go online and find out. She'd be knocking back the chesty cough medicine, eating African yams and feeding NewNick lots of asparagus tips and strawberries every night. And as she was really desperate she'd be buying clomid from an online pharmacy that doesn't require prescription. She'd probably be knocked up with twins in no time at all and as twins are almost always premature NewNick would never guess it wasn't the original baby.

Yep, you are too much of a geek. <--Not a bad thing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

efb wrote: »

Call me the cynical weasel of the group, but if they sent a soldier home every time his friend was killed, there would be no soldiers in Afghanistan. Why is gary special?

Maybe he gets badly injured in the incident?

iguana wrote: »
    Maybe he gets badly injured in the incident?

That's what I'm starting to think. I can't think of another reason he would be sent home.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

It's a soap...they have a history of not being in line with the rest of the world and manipulate things to suit their storyline means.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I thought Natasha was going to pop her clogs last night....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

I thought so too.........maybe she still will

I was completely distracted by David's goatee last night.

Is he entering a Derren Brown lookalike contest or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

I think he is trying to look manly instead of just a weedy wotsit........

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Didn't see corrie this week - does Natasha die or what's the story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Not so far. Monday she's said to be making decision on her future with Nick. So perhaps they've thought better of it. Hope so, she's nice.

I don't think they've changed their mind.I saw the actress who plays Natasha on This Morning this week and she has finished her scenes and didn't want to reveal too much but that it wasn't good for Natasha.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I just watched Fridays' episodes last night. I felt so sorry for Natasha, the poor unfortunate nutcase:(. I don't know if she'll die yet but I'm glad she does wake to have the chance to know Nick forgives her, it'd be just too tragic for her to go without someone being kind.

And I don't think Audrey should've sacked her. Surely Natasha had grounds for unfair dismissal as really her personal life has no bearing on her job.

Gail annoyed me to the point of tearing my hair out:mad:. What an interfering little goblin:mad:!!! She should've left the room after blurting that out instead of standing there and relishing it and she really should've let her tell him herself. I really hope she gets the boot.

Another thing, Haven't Graham and Tina got hard necks living rent free in Rita and Emily's? I'd be mortified. Cheeky bástards:confused:..both of them are working and all.

I can see something possibly happening between Rosie and Jason. Is there much of an age gap I wonder? Btw that top she was wearing on the trip to Sheffield...were there buttons on it? Everyone kept asking her why she wasn't dressed, but I thought if she'd just button the feckin' thing all the way down she'd be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

. . . and the two Lesbians !
    I honestly can't understand a word of their conversations. Can't the producers do something about this ? I'm all for reality, but it's extremely tedious.

Or do all Lesbians slur their words ?

From Digital Spy

Coronation Street producer Phil Collinson has said that the show's 50th anniversary week will be full of "absolutely unmissable drama".

Speaking to The Daily Star, Collinson hinted at the scale of the plans to mark the birth of the world's longest-running TV soap opera.

He said: "It's a week of television that people will remember forever. A week full of big ideas, big ambitions and absolutely unmissable drama. But this week does have to be special.

"How do we top what we’ve done in the past? Well, with a tram crash, a death, a wedding, another death, a birth, a murder, a fire and another death."

He added: "Yes, all of that in one week! I was lucky to have been given some extra money for the anniversary week.

"I’m a little terrified about the live episode but with plenty of rehearsals I’m sure it will be fine."

Collinson said of the plans for a tram crash on the cobbles: "The tram crash will cut through the lives of every resident on the Street. It’s the most ambitious week of episodes this soap has ever seen."

It was reported earlier this week that a Weatherfield resident may take advantage of the tram crash carnage to cover-up a murder.

I'm guessing the birth will be Fiz's baby.

Wedding?

MURDER? (Oh god, please don't let that include Ming the Merciless)

I'm guessing the birth will be Fiz's baby.

Wedding?

MURDER? (Oh god, please don't let that include Ming the Merciless)

Murder is
    John killing the one who knows he killed Colin, as far as I know.

Can't think of any weddings - unless it's Leanne and Peter...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

is there anywere i can watch the episodes online that i missed.didnt catch fridays episodes and d omnibus failed 2 record

lizt wrote: »

Can't think of any weddings - unless it's Leanne and Peter...

No, surely not....isn't she meant to start an affair with Nick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭woysworld

mrDerek wrote: »
    is there anywere i can watch the episodes online that i missed.didnt catch fridays episodes and d omnibus failed 2 record

its on tv3.ie catch-up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement