Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

mrDerek wrote: »

oh for God sake Helen put them away :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

iguana wrote: »
    How many times did Izzie's dad say John's name. "John, where is he John?" "Do you know what he's doing John? Do you John?" "John, don't you care John," "I don't care that he's your brother-in-law John, he's sleeping with my daughter, John!" :rolleyes:

Ever here the night that Johnny Giles was on Off the Ball on Newstalk and was at it. IT was Eoghan this, and Eoghan that for two or three minutes. They still play it from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

blondie7 wrote: »
    Corrie has taken the john stappe storyline to far. I mean its getting totally unbelievable now and painful to watch! Anyone else think your one who plays Izzy is a terrible actress?? She does a thing with her hands eveery time she asks a question, that annoys me

I think you'll find that this would be a symptom of the degenerative disease that the actress if suffering from, which severely affects the joints.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Oliverdog wrote: »
    I think you'll find that this would be a symptom of the degenerative disease that the actress if suffering from, which severely affects the joints.

Thats fair enough, sorry i must have missed the episode where we found out what happened her.

• Advertisement

That's OK - you couldn't have known as it's not been part of the Corrie scripts. It's just that I was curious as to whether she was handicapped in real-life and I looked her up on Wiki. It's a tragic story really, she's very restricted in the roles she can play. I don't think she's a great actress but she's not alone there. I mention Rosie as a shining example !

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

That's OK - you couldn't have known as it's not been part of the Corrie scripts. It's just that I was curious as to whether she was handicapped in real-life and I looked her up on Wiki. It's a tragic story really, she's very restricted in the roles she can play. I don't think she's a great actress but she's not alone there. I mention Rosie as a shining example !

I agree with you on, too dramatic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I love Graham! Am I crazy thinking he is hot?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Why didn't Fizz just tell Julie that Brian was still married? Why make up a lot of silly stuff when you have a cast-iron reason to warn her off.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭optogirl

Why didn't Fizz just tell Julie that Brian was still married? Why make up a lot of silly stuff when you have a cast-iron reason to warn her off.:confused:

I can't even really remember what happened here - did Fishwick die?

• Advertisement

optogirl wrote: »
    I can't even really remember what happened here - did Fishwick die?

Yeah, he had a heart attack in front of John and Charlotte and instead of calling for help they stood there until he died because he had said he would out John just before he collapsed. Charlotte agreed to go along with John because she is hot for the gorgeous hunk of man that is John Stape.

They wrapped him up in a great big rug John just happened to have lying around in order to bring him back to his boarding house so he could be found there. But the car wasn't usable, I think because Charlotte had locked her keys in the car, so they hid the body in a hole in the factory. When they went back the next day the hole was filled in with concrete, so John considered it job done. Then they went to take Colin's stuff from his boarding house where the landlady was hot for the gorgeous hunk of man that is John Stape.

Everyone who knows Colin thinks he has disappeared. Which is why his mother was looking for him at the school and Brian came to visit who he thought was Colin to get him to call his poor, worried mother.

Thanks for that - love the way John is able to reconcile all of this with himself. The sooner fizzbomb gets out of that poxy marriage the better. She was better off with Kirky-lad.

Hasn't Carla's demise from high powered business b!tch to dribbling mascara stained alcoholic been a quick one!
    I believe she falls for Peter but wont do anything about it until Leanne confesses she is still in love with crinkly faced pound puppy Nick 'My mother is in love with me' Tilsley.

Thanks for that - love the way John is able to reconcile all of this with himself. The sooner fizzbomb gets out of that poxy marriage the better. She was better off with Kirky-lad.

Perhaps she'll get back with Tyrone once he's single again.

Perhaps she'll get back with Tyrone once he's single again.

yes that whole escapade still has to come out - can't wait to see Sally's head when she finds out! She's done a good job of ignoring the obvious so far - like when Molly was in labour and blatantly shouting at Kevin 'this is all your fault'.

I love Graham! Am I crazy thinking he is hot?

Depends. What sex are you ?

Hasn't Carla's demise from high powered business b!tch to dribbling mascara stained alcoholic been a quick one!

This gets my vote for the sharpest descriptive comment of the year. :eek:

This gets my vote for the sharpest descriptive comment of the year. :eek:

It's a soap/panto! All is fair ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Depends. What sex are you ?

How is that relevant?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

The John Stape story line has to be the most ludicrous ever. I can't think of any other one that was so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

It's a soap/panto! All is fair ;)

true but sometimes the soap does take the piss. mollys pregnancy was quite short wasnt it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

The John Stape story line has to be the most ludicrous ever. I can't think of any other one that was so bad

The worst bit of all is that there's still the matter of the body under the floor to be discovered. You just know this story has a long way to go. :rolleyes:

Why don't they just move away where nobody knows him :confused:

efb wrote: »
    How is that relevant?

It isn't. It was a joke.

mrDerek wrote: »
    mollys pregnancy was quite short wasnt it :pac:

No, she got pregnant at some point in November/December. She and Kevin were never together again after Sally announced her cancer on Xmas day. She was just about 4/5 months pregnant before she knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

:eek:

He knocked him down! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bigbrotherfan

No, she got pregnant at some point in November/December. She and Kevin were never together again after Sally announced her cancer on Xmas day. She was just about 4/5 months pregnant before she knew.

I gave up watching Corrie. So what happened about the pregnancy? Is Mollie gone out of the series?

I gave up watching Corrie. So what happened about the pregnancy? Is Mollie gone out of the series?

nope - she's still there playing mother to her hapless husband and minding baby Jack and old dying Jack. They have, of course, asked Sally & Kev to be godparents to the baby. Only a matter of time before it's all out in the open - dunno what's gonna be worse - simpering Sally or gormless Tyrone.

Only a matter of time before it's all out in the open - dunno what's gonna be worse - simpering Sally or gormless Tyrone.

I hope old Jack dies before it all comes out. The last thing e needs for his last few weeks/months is all that drama and a crying Tyrone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

I think we should all give our predictions on who is the father of baby Jack!

I think its going to be Tyrone!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭baldbear

Did any one see Rosie? She nearly fell out of her top! WOW WOW WOW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

baldbear wrote: »
    Did any one see Rosie? She nearly fell out of her top! WOW WOW WOW

You might need this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement