Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

baldbear wrote: »
    Did any one see Rosie? She nearly fell out of her top! WOW WOW WOW

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Unreal Rosie unreal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Oh moma that was unreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭mejane

She may aswell not have been wearing that top :eek:

There out again:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭mejane

:eek::eek::eek:

They will be out again at 8.30:o

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭daysleeper

what's going on? :confused: hasn't this whole Tina vs the Platt family brigade story-line been done?.. 183 million times in fact?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Hey I saw all the comments about Rosie's tits I thought I should see what all the commotion was all abo-WAZOOOOOOGA!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭baldbear

Wow there always out!Yum yum yum.:p

They will be out again at 8.30:o

TV3's player thing on their website will be getting a few hits to see rosie i would say.

baldbear wrote: »
    Wow there always out!Yum yum yum.:p

Even Sean likes what he sees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

What did I miss???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Rosie's bazookas apparently...

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I prefer Gail's.

Then again I might just watch the Omnibust Edition this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Claire is harrassing Ashley to move away because of people pointing the finger at her because of her past actions yet there she was doing the exact same thing to David at the hospital the other night.

I'd also have thought that Brian would have heard about John Stape and so might have been somewhat surprised when "Colin" told him of his new identity.

Epicurus wrote: »
    Claire is harrassing Ashley to move away because of people pointing the finger at her because of her past actions yet there she was doing the exact same thing to David at the hospital the other night.

I'd also have thought that Brian would have heard about John Stape and so might have been somewhat surprised when "Colin" told him of his new identity.

When that scene was on I turned to herself and said:"I wont be missing Claire". I wont be missing those two spoilt brats of hers either. Wouldn't they drive you crazy!?!

Looking forward to seeing Rosie tonight. That said I dont find her that attractive. Have gone off Tina too. She never cracks a smile, and will be crying and moaning for another week now over graham. You get sick of that. very quickly.

Julie looked gorgeous in that dress. Can they not find someone nice for her. She has been very unlucky with fellas. That said she thought she was better than Kirk and dumped him, so maybe its karma that she has been lonely since.

Still, if they had her on screen looking like that more I wouldn't be complaining.

The Jon/Colin/Brian thing really is ridiculous. Im hoping John is killed in the tram accident so that the ridiculousness of it all wont come out. Let fizz moarn for him. Dont let her find out he is as stupid and pathetic as he is. And a murderer(possibly serial killer) to boot.

More Gail/David drama. Another pair you get sick of seeing on screen. After the Natasha stuff is it not time Gail went on Holiday for a few weeks. Instead she is shouting at Tina and crying over David"Im not right in the head" Platt.

Have they not got any other story lines than David does something stupid-> Gail supports him -> Gail shouting at someone across the road -> Police have no evidence/Cant get anything to stick -> David free again ->6 weeks of David acting the victim.

syklops wrote: »
    Julie looked gorgeous in that dress. Can they not find someone nice for her. She has been very unlucky with fellas.

What about Norris??? Also Ken has not made a move there YET......

• Registered Users Posts: 86,080 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street favourite Beverley Callard is to leave the soap next year, it has been announced.

The actress - who has played Rovers Return landlady Liz McDonald on and off since 1989 - has made the decision to bow out of her iconic role to pursue pastures new.

In a statement, Callard explained: "I've loved every minute of my second stint on the street - it's always a difficult decision to make the leap but I returned for the 40th, so leaving for the 50th feels like perfect timing.

"I'll miss everyone on the show but I'm looking forward to some new challenges and to see what life has to offer beyond Liz's famous mini skirts!"

Meanwhile, Coronation Street's series producer Phil Collinson said: "Bev has created an iconic and much-loved character in Liz. She will be greatly missed behind the bar of The Rovers by the viewers of the show.

"She's a lovely lady and is such a talented actress. We all wish her well in whatever she does next and we hope to see the character of Liz return some time in the future. Plans are now being made for an exciting exit storyline for her departure next year."

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Coronation Street favourite Beverley Callard is to leave the soap next year, it has been announced.

The actress - who has played Rovers Return landlady Liz McDonald on and off since 1989 - has made the decision to bow out of her iconic role to pursue pastures new.

In a statement, Callard explained: "I've loved every minute of my second stint on the street - it's always a difficult decision to make the leap but I returned for the 40th, so leaving for the 50th feels like perfect timing.

"I'll miss everyone on the show but I'm looking forward to some new challenges and to see what life has to offer beyond Liz's famous mini skirts!"

Meanwhile, Coronation Street's series producer Phil Collinson said: "Bev has created an iconic and much-loved character in Liz. She will be greatly missed behind the bar of The Rovers by the viewers of the show.

"She's a lovely lady and is such a talented actress. We all wish her well in whatever she does next and we hope to see the character of Liz return some time in the future. Plans are now being made for an exciting exit storyline for her departure next year."

Just please not prison. They seem to be running out of ideas for exits, and sending people off to over-night commutable sentences is getting old. There is no way Tracey can be let out at Christmas, especially after committing perjury only a couple of months ago, but the story line needs her so back she will be, as if by magic.

syklops wrote: »
    Just please not prison. They seem to be running out of ideas for exits, and sending people off to over-night commutable sentences is getting old. There is no way Tracey can be let out at Christmas, especially after committing perjury only a couple of months ago, but the story line needs her so back she will be, as if by magic.

And when she does, and starts bitching at Becky, that'll be it for me. Becky, her horrible sister, and now Tracey . . . they'll knacker up a really great soap.

Who's going to take over as Landlady when Liz leaves. Becky cant do nor Steve. I'd hate to see any of the current staff take over. Especially Sean.

Leanne would be good. Especially if Nicks place is gone in a few months. Eileen would be another good shout. She's wasted in that cab office at the moment.

Or even bring back one of the former owners. Natalie or Billy Walker.

Who's going to take over as Landlady when Liz leaves. Becky cant do nor Steve. I'd hate to see any of the current staff take over. Especially Sean.

Leanne would be good. Especially if Nicks place is gone in a few months. Eileen would be another good shout. She's wasted in that cab office at the moment.

Why cant Becky or Steve. They own the place.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Why cant Becky or Steve. They own the place.

They can't own the license though because of their criminal records

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I read in the paper a few weeks ago that Tina's going to become the new Bet Lynch of the street. They're going to tramp her up in leopardskin gear and pop her boobs out like Rosies'...think it said she'd be behind the bar in the Rovers (wtf was Rosie like the other night btw with her tats out? Shocking!:eek:).

She's a beautiful girl is Tina...sick of her absolute constant misery though. Fcukin' hell is she a walking cloud of depression or what?

Ann22 wrote: »
    I read in the paper a few weeks ago that Tina's going to become the new Bet Lynch of the street. They're going to tramp her up in leopardskin gear and pop her boobs out like Rosies'...think it said she'd be behind the bar in the Rovers (wtf was Rosie like the other night btw with her tats out? Shocking!:eek:).

I normally hate when they say the new anyone. In this instance it's ok; better than Bet coming back. She was a nightmare to watch the last time she was around.

Tina needs to get away from the Platts; it's getting tiresome at this stage. if she did have the Rovers; hopefully Graeme could get a job there as well. Norris and Mary as well. Would liven up the place anyway.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Where the hell is Amy? We keep being shown Becky and Steve with Max but Steve's Daughter and Becky's step-daughter is nowhere to be seen and almost never mentioned.

I guess she won't be seen again 'til Tracey's back. I wonder will she be recast to her 7th head.

Line of the year, from Audrey to Gail, as David runs sobbing across the dining room . . .

"No one could act as well as that !"

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I thought last nights Rosie/Jason scenes were supposed to be "some of steamiest scenes ever shown on Coronation Street". Very tame!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement