Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭optogirl

iguana wrote: »
    He was arguing with Claire about France on Thursday night when he started getting chest pains. He rushed to the hospital while Claire stayed behind to get someone to look after the kids so she could follow him. By the time Eileen took the boys and Claire was ready to go Ashley came home. Claire was upset as she thought he was having a heart attack due to the stress she was causing him. He said it wasn't a heart attack and she thought it was angina and started crying because her mother has it and stress makes it worse and she again thought it was her fault. Ashley decided to say nothing and let her think it was so they could stay in Weatherfield.

Tonight he told Graham he only had indigestion but was going to keep lying by omission until she forgets about the move. So she wouldn't figure it out he took all his indigestion tablets into a jar in the kitchen so she wouldn't know what they really were. Graham convinced him to tell the truth but just before he told her Joshua fed some of the pills to Freddie and Claire wanted to rush him to the hospital, assuming it was heart medication.

Jaysus, the Peacocks must have some hefty file at that hospital

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I don't understand why Claire and Ashley can't just compromise about France. They have been invited to live in the house which Claire's mother has bought. They don't need to commit to anything. They could rent their house out for a year, Ashley could set up a manger in the butchers and they could go to France for a year and see how they get on. If they hate it they can move back to England, if they like it they can just sell up from abroad. Simples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

iguana wrote: »
    I don't understand why Claire and Ashley can't just compromise about France. They have been invited to live in the house which Claire's mother has bought. They don't need to commit to anything. They could rent their house out for a year, Ashley could set up a manger in the butchers and they could go to France for a year and see how they get on. If they hate it they can move back to England, if they like it they can just sell up from abroad. Simples.

he'll be dead soon so she wont' have to worry - simples :D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

he'll be dead soon so she wont' have to worry - simples :D:D
    Oh, is Ashley getting trammed?! :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Why is Mollys face such a strange colour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

isn't that baby adorable :D
    cheeky Kevin robbing the dody :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭baldbear

Poor Jack knows it all now. Whos the Stapes stalker?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wish the baby was Tyrone's - he is going to lose everything Jack, Molly and the baby the poor fella

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wish the baby was Tyrone's - he is going to lose everything Jack, Molly and the baby the poor fella
    he will lose his job too, how could he work with Kevin after this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

And Kevin could loose Sally. Maybe he will be buying back number 13.

• Advertisement

I dont think Sally & Kevin will ever split up they have been through too much together and if they stay in the show for years they could make them the new Jack & Vera

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

casio4 wrote: »
    I dont think Sally & Kevin will ever split up they have been through too much together and if they stay in the show for years they could make them the new Jack & Vera

I thought I heard that Sally and Kevin will
    look after baby Jack after Molly dies.

Poor Tyrone- whatever happens, it will be heartbreaking for him. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Kalimah

How the hell can you get the results of a DNA test in less than 24 hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cedissapointed

WHO ****ING CARES CORONATION STREET IS THE REASON MANY PEOPLE LEAD STUPID MINDLESS LIVES.

REMEMBER WHEN BET LYNCH SAID TO MOLLY SHE WOULD HAVE YOUR GUTS FOR GARTERS ROFL..

I ****ING HATE PEOPLE WHO WATCH THAT **** THEY SHOULD BE SHOT!
    :mad:

I USED TO WATCH EPISODE SO I COULD LET SAY JOIN A MINDLESS CONVERSATION BUT THEN I REALISED I CAN'T FAKE IT ANYMORE SO I DIDNT BOTHER AND STAYED TRUE TO MY HOBBIES AND WHO I WAS AS A PERSON.

BUT WHEN I DID WATCH IT THE MAIN PROBLEM I HAD WAS A LACK OF CONTINUITY WITH THE MAIN CHARACTERS FOR INSTANCE,SOMEONE COULD HAVE A COMPLETE PERSONALITY CHANGE FROM ONE EPISODE TO THE NEXT,WHETHER THAT WAS TO DO WITH THE HIRING AND FIRING OF STAFF I DON'T KNOW,BUT IT LACKED A CONTINUITY,IM SURE SOME ACTORS MAY HAVE SPOKE OUT,BUT IM SURE THEY DONT GIVE A MONKEYS AS LONG AS THEY GET THEIR WAGE ETC..
    AND SOME OF THESE ACTORS CANNOT ACT SERIOUSLY I HAVE SEEN THE ACTING AND IT IS JUST REALLY REALLY CRINGEWORTHY STUFF VERY VERY BAAD,THEY SEEM TO CAST THE PERSON WHO IS EXACTLY THE SAME CHARACTER ON SET AND IN REAL LIFE HOW DOES THAT GIVE SCOPE TO ACT??
    CORONATION STREET TRY TO IMITATE WHAT GOES ON AROUND US BUT HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW WHO IN ONE ESTATE HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE THAT ALL WITHIN ONE WEEK,AND IM TALKING YES EVEN THE ****TIEST ESTATE IN THE WORLD..

Kalimah wrote: »

Its soapland, anything is possible.

Kalimah wrote: »

From Jeremy Kyle?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Fizz is continuing to get on my wick, being so nosy, poor John can't keep a secret in peace with her :D'Where are you off to now John?' 'What are you doing out there in the backyard John?' 'W'hat's that in your pocket John? 'What are you at in that bathroom John?' 'Where have you been John, you're 3mins late home from work? What have you been up to?' She has to be the most curious individual ever.

Anyway, I was disappointed in the dna results:(. I was so hoping baby Jack was Tyrone's. Does Molly die in the tram crash can someone tell me please?(in spoilers btw). Kevin is the biggest dckhead in the world, honest to fcuk....he shouts at everyone for the slightest reason. The cheek of him demanding the dna test anyway after trying to bully her into having an abortion:mad:. I'm no fan of hers though in all honesty let me tell you, she has a face I'd love to slap repeatedly.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Fizz is continuing to get on my wick, being so nosy, poor John can't keep a secret in peace with her :D'Where are you off to now John?' 'What are you doing out there in the backyard John?' 'W'hat's that in your pocket John? 'What are you at in that bathroom John?' 'Where have you been John, you're 3mins late home from work? What have you been up to?' She has to be the most curious individual ever.

Isn't that just like every other woman. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Snukums

What i want to know is how does Claire have the right to take joshua away from Ashley? she is not his biological mother surely he can contest it?

• Advertisement

Snukums wrote: »
    What i want to know is how does Claire have the right to take joshua away from Ashley? she is not his biological mother surely he can contest it?

Ashley isn't his biological father either. Dr Matt is. In fact even if Ashley wanted to go to France with Claire, Matt could try to stop them.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

At a stroke, the train crash will sort out these biological issues once and for all. :D

Oliverdog wrote: »
    At a stroke, the train crash will sort out these biological issues once and for all. :D
    do you know something we don't? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Snukums wrote: »

I never thought of that, yeah Matt is his biological father but he was married to his mother so surely he'd have more of a claim for custody. I can't stand Claire with her whiney voice. She's so demanding! I hope that tram lands right on top of her. I record Corrie and sometimes when she starts ranting I just fast forward.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I can't stand Claire with her whiney voice. She's so demanding! I hope that tram lands right on top of her. I record Corrie and every time when she starts ranting I just fast forward.
    This is what I do. ;)

I agree with Kalimah, DNA results in a DAY from sending in a baby's DUMMY in an envelope?! Surely he could have gotten a swab or something when the baby was at his and Sally's house. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode- should be sad. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 MisterMom

I'm looking forward to 2nites episode too.
    They're supposed to be bringing back Vera for it,but not as a ghost, can't wait to see how they do that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

I have the tissues ready and all i have a feeling this is going to be the saddest episode since vera died :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Posy wrote: »
    This is what I do. ;)

I agree with Kalimah, DNA results in a DAY from sending in a baby's DUMMY in an envelope?! Surely he could have gotten a swab or something when the baby was at his and Sally's house. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode- should be sad. :(

That DNA test thing was very dodgy. In the letter it said something along the lines of "We can confirm that the DNA of Jack Dobbs is 99% similar to that of Kevin Websters". You would have thought it would be subject a and b, rather than the actual names. You would have thought Kevin would have used fake names in case Sally found it. Whatever about it only taking 24 hours, I was very surprised he could get it done at all. I would have thought there would have been all kinds of hoops to jump through.

And another thing, has Sally not learnt yet that Sophie is the sensible daughter and Rosie is the lunatic.

Sally:"Now Rosie, I want you here to keep an eye on things"
    Me:"Sally you stupid cow, you shouldn't leave Rosie at home to watch a goldfish, never mind a party".

When Jack found out about the baby I thought he was going to die there and then. Then again at the christening I thought he was going to keel over. It will be a very sad episode. And I have to watch it on a Tuesday :(. I hate Tuesdays.

I have a long list of people who need to go in the tram crash. If I get my dream christmas present , it will be the largest number of soap actors entering the job market since El Dorado was cancelled.

Claire is number 2 on the list second only to Molly. I used to like her a lot(and fancy her tbh) but her character has just become such a moany aul' hoor. She never smiles any more. I think the only reason she is with Tyrone is because it was either him or being a single Mum. He can be annoying at the best of times but when he is sat there jabbering on about how happy he is with his Walton-esque family, and she is hovering in the kitchen with the guilty face, you just want to push her off the viaduct.

Claire has to go too. Not 6 months after she forced Ashley to get the snip she is fecking off to France with his kids. Talk about kicking a man when he is down.

John, GOD ALMIGHTY, what a pathetic character. He is nuts. He actually thought it was Chesney blackmailing him for more than about 30 seconds. He constantly looks shifty, and I dont know he he gets away with 'just popping out'. If I popped out as much as he does I would need to issue change of address cards. Between him, and that revolting looking article Charlotte, I hope the 2 are shivering beneath the viaduct when there is a massive Kerrrr-Splatt!

And finally, that awful, irritating, greasy, shifty Eoin. I hate him. First he messes Eileen about, which is a big no-no in my book, then he is all over Liz, then obviously commits fraud, then he threatens Chesney, about the most likeable character on the street. If he is not standing underneath that tram by Xmas time then god help corrie producers come new year.

rant over.

MisterMom wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to 2nites episode too.
    They're supposed to be bringing back Vera for it,but not as a ghost, can't wait to see how they do that!!!

Heard about this story a while back and sounds a bit stupid. A bit Dallas Like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Ah I can't wait to see tonights episode, I hope its done well.

I have a long list of people I'd like to see in that tram crash!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement