Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Deise Tom wrote: »
    A connection with the Barlows is involved.

Becky then hopefully.

I can understand David not being there, but where were Audrey and Gail last Friday. Nick opens his new bar; the likes of Janice and Julie are there, but no one from his family is there for the opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I seriously think Sian is going to die in the crash.

With any luck! And Sophie as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Please Christ tell me its Tracy. They can undo prison sentences, but being flattened by a tram they cant undo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Epicurus wrote: »
    Becky then hopefully.

I can understand David not being there, but where were Audrey and Gail last Friday. Nick opens his new bar; the likes of Janice and Julie are there, but no one from his family is there for the opening.
    syklops wrote: »
    Please Christ tell me its Tracy. They can undo prison sentences, but being flattened by a tram they cant undo.

Apparently it's
    Peter Barlow

Meanwhile, Peter Barlow's life is left hanging by a thread.
    The bookie begs fiancee Leanne Battersby to marry him on what could be his deathbed.
    He is unaware of her affair with ex-husband Nick Tilsley.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3209067/Corrie-horror-Ashley-to-ashes.html#ixzz15MAvxUko

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Apparently it's
    Peter Barlow

Meanwhile, Peter Barlow's life is left hanging by a thread.
    The bookie begs fiancee Leanne Battersby to marry him on what could be his deathbed.
    He is unaware of her affair with ex-husband Nick Tilsley.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3209067/Corrie-horror-Ashley-to-ashes.html#ixzz15MAvxUko

Did not want to name names myself. Read it a few weeks back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

When is Jacks funeral to be aired does anyone know? Wonder will any old faces return for it. Terry maybe or Curly?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,027 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I really hope the tram crash isnt a let down tbh. It has been hyped up loads and so far the deaths that have been revealed
    Ashley, Molly, Charlotte and maybe Peter or one of the Dev's kids

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I really hope the tram crash isnt a let down tbh
    Oh, I hope not! I hate when 'sensational' storylines are hyped up for aaages and then just a big disappointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Did not want to name names myself. Read it a few weeks back.

Your not naming names if you put it in spoilers, the people that don't want to know just don't click them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

tony gordon and the factory siege was hyped up and executed well i thought

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Your not naming names if you put it in spoilers, the people that don't want to know just don't click them.

I dont know how to do spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,577 ✭✭✭Speak Now

I dont know how to do spoilers.
    Spoiler button on right hand side of font toolbar when you're writing a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Im so glad Jim McDonald is back! Even if its only for a short while. I love him!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hope that Kylie story isn't true, though at the time Steve and Becky were paying her off, I was wondering what's stopping her coming back for more when she squanders it.

I'd say characters who folk don't give a crap about should go, like eg slimy Dev or even sickly sweet Sunita, Sian(I'm tired looking at her, fed up of her and Sophie, even the way they talk and the cheek of her living in Rosie's house eating them out of house and home, using their electricity and stuff, lying on the sofa all day and slobbering all over Sophie:mad:)

..or wotsisname the thick builder..an absolute dckhead. Charlotte would be no loss either.(John's the stupidest person in the world for not copping on she's the stalker...what an idiot!). I'm so rapidly going off Becky too. I wouldn't mind if she goes..she brings such annoyingness to the show. She makes stupid decisions and brings so much hassle to Steve. I'd like to scream at her sometimes. If her evil little tramp sister comes back I just won't be able to endure it:(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

blondie7 wrote: »
    When is Jacks funeral to be aired does anyone know? Wonder will any old faces return for it. Terry maybe or Curly?

An old face I'd like to see return is Greg Kelly. Not for Jacks funeral obviously. If Peter and Leanne did get married would be nice for her brother to be there if Toyah cant make it. Would also make an interesting development for Sally; her violent ex coming back as the baby saga concludes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Epicurus wrote: »
    An old face I'd like to see return is Greg Kelly. Not for Jacks funeral obviously. If Peter and Leanne did get married would be nice for her brother to be there if Toyah cant make it. Would also make an interesting development for Sally; her violent ex coming back as the baby saga concludes.

I had to google him but I remember him now! He was in Braveheart too...

I am really starting to get fed up of Sophie and Sian's lazy diction. I didn't understand half of what they said to that eye-lined choir-master(git).

I'm so glad Jim is back to. He cheers up the scenes with his directness. Like Monday night's:(to Steve)"So whats the story with your mother? Has she a fella now or what?".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:mad: was on at 8.00 tonight on tv3, how are people meant to follow this when they seem to change the times every other week:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

They changed it for I'm a celebrity and it's annoying sometimes when you miss it :( you will have to catch the repeat or tape it

I'm so glad Jim is back to. He cheers up the scenes with his directness. Like Monday night's:(to Steve)"So whats the story with your mother? Has she a fella now or what?".
    I like Jim. I'm always glad when he pops by. Is he back for the Tram storyline?

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    I think Jim is back for Liz leaving storyline. He seems to be talkint alot about her and is she avoiding him. I reckon they will leave together:rolleyes:

Ah, that would make sense.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

would any body know where peter barlow got his black pea coat ??? the one with the big collar he was wearing all week etc ??

cheers

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

A V A wrote: »
    would any body know where peter barlow got his black pea coat ??? the one with the big collar he was wearing all week etc ??

cheers

Maybe an army/navy store?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i know by the look of it that its from a shop like zara etc

Posy wrote: »

I was really disappointed Jim didn't kick ten types of ****e out of Eoin last night. I hate that guy.

Maybe try Unique?

I was really disappointed Jim didn't kick ten types of ****e out of Eoin last night. I hate that guy.

I no i was sitting there going kill him Jim :D Its coming though i no it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Has Jack's funeral been? I havent watched it in ages..

I hope Owen gets killed by the Tram. really don't like him

Yes, Jack's funeral has already taken place.
    blondie7 wrote: »
    I no i was sitting there going kill him Jim :D Its coming though i no it is :D
    Oh, I hope so- I can't stand Owen!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I can't stand Owen either but I'd love there to be an episode where he finds out about John screwing his pupil and then kidnapping her. I think he'd suddenly see her moving in with Chesney and not hanging around Stape's any more in a completely different light.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement