Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Epicurus wrote: »
    Mollys not free; she's in a loving relationship with her devoted husband. :D

Oh yea forgot about that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Fans will get to see Tracy in prison when she starts a love affair with a popular Weatherfield resident

JP Liz wrote: »
    Fans will get to see Tracy in prison when she starts a love affair with a popular Weatherfield resident

Molly??:D

................. or.........hmmmmm Graham?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Gail is suspected to have killed Joe. She's a possibility as well.

Gail is suspected to have killed Joe. She's a possibility as well.

Joe dies????? Serially?

• Advertisement

Joe dies????? Serially?
    2 good for the skank too :rolleyes:
    ps does joe die before xmas??

You didnt know :eek::p:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Molly??:D

................. or.........hmmmmm Graham?

Tracey and Molly in a cell......

You didnt know :eek::p:D

I think since last January theres rumoirs of Joesphs impending death, but there no sign of him off yet :p Smart ar$e ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Can't believe Gail's horrendous luck if it's true about Joe dying. Her 1st husband is murdered, her 2nd husband is a murderer, her third is murdered. (was there another one? I've forgotten). What in the world is she thinking of...selling her house to pay off Joe's debts after only being with him a wet week, silly mare!

I detest Molly, she has the stupidest cartoon-like face I've ever seen and I want to slap it hard:mad:. She made me heave sauntering past Kevin in the pub wearing the red dress on New Year's Eve (was it that night?)...I was thrilled when he said 'If the wind changed she'd be left like that':) Yessss!

Can anyone tell me who little Simon's mam was? Was it your one who worked in the florists that Peter was two timing Shelley with? What happened to her?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Can't believe Gail's horrendous luck if it's true about Joe dying. Her 1st husband is murdered, her 2nd husband is a murderer, her third is murdered. (was there another one? I've forgotten). What in the world is she thinking of...selling her house to pay off Joe's debts after only being with him a wet week, silly mare!

I detest Molly, she has the stupidest cartoon-like face I've ever seen and I want to slap it hard:mad:. She made me heave sauntering past Kevin in the pub wearing the red dress on New Year's Eve (was it that night?)...I was thrilled when he said 'If the wind changed she'd be left like that':) Yessss!

Can anyone tell me who little Simon's mam was? Was it your one who worked in the florists that Peter was two timing Shelley with? What happened to her?

Did Gail and Brian marry twice. Kelly asked tonight was it wedding number four or five for gail. There was Brian (but how many times) Martin, Brian and now Joe.

Martin was by far the nicest one of them. Would you blame him however for backing his bags and going. He would even have been better off with Carmel.

• Advertisement

This was wedding 4.

There was Brian, Martin and the wonderful Richard Hillman :D

And as for Simon yep his mam was Lucy who owned the flowershop, Lucy died from cancer but off screen, Peter just appeared back with Simon and the Lucys dead story.

Oh and Ann, ditto on Kevins *burn* on Molly new years eve in the red dress,it was brilliant!!!:D

This was wedding 4.

There was Brian, Martin and the wonderful Richard Hillman :D

And as for Simon yep his mam was Lucy who owned the flowershop, Lucy died from cancer but off screen, Peter just appeared back with Simon and the Lucys dead story.

Oh and Ann, ditto on Kevins *burn* on Molly new years eve in the red dress,it was brilliant!!!:D

I don't know how I managed to forget Martin. He was a nice chap.

I don't know how I managed to forget Martin. He was a nice chap.

Yea he was actually. But remember that horrible nurse he had it away with?? I cant remember her name but she had some annoying accent. Oh god wasnt it Katy Harris he ended up with in the finish then?? lol forgot all that til now.

Yea he was actually. But remember that horrible nurse he had it away with?? I cant remember her name but she had some annoying accent. Oh god wasnt it Katy Harris he ended up with in the finish then?? lol forgot all that til now.

Is it Carmel you are talking about, the one that jumped into bed with martin when gail was away and led him to believe that they had done the business. She is from Dublin, one of the Cusack sisters. another one of them plays Michelle Connor's mother right now.

This was wedding 4.

Are you sure. i am convinced its number five. I think she married Brian Twice. they divorced the time she was sleeping with Ian, and I think they remarried when he found out he was Sarah's father. I could be wrong, but dont think i am.

The nurse was Rebecca with the Newcastle accent. Wasn't she in Eastenders for a while too? Wasn't Jack Shepherd as David a great choice.. He really looks like Gail and Martin...the same slightly recessive jawline.
    The Katy Harris and Martin love affair was horrible to behold. They started off their fling from jogging too didn't they...just like Molly and Kevin.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Are you sure. i am convinced its number five. I think she married Brian Twice. they divorced the time she was sleeping with Ian, and I think they remarried when he found out he was Sarah's father. I could be wrong, but dont think i am.

Oh I could very well be wrong. Im not 100% sure, I thought it was but you could be right Tom.

The nurse was Rebecca with the Newcastle accent. Wasn't she in Eastenders for a while too? Wasn't Jack Shepherd as David a great choice.. He really looks like Gail and Martin...the same slightly recessive jawline.
    The Katy Harris and Martin love affair was horrible to behold. They started off their fling from jogging too didn't they...just like Molly and Kevin.

Rebecca thats the one!! God I hated her!

Oh yea she was kate then eastenders, undercover cop that ended up with Phil Mitchell.

Just googled it there Deise Tom

Your right its number 5, she did renew her vows to Brian

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1226452/Here-comes-bride---Gail-Platt-hopes-5th-time-lucky-Coronation-Street.html

I could of sworn David shouted number 4 in the pub. jesus the woman must have some collection of toasters!

Rebecca thats the one!! God I hated her!

Oh yea she was kate then eastenders, undercover cop that ended up with Phil Mitchell.

Jill Halfpenny played her didnt she. A good looking woman. Was she in Causalty as well.

• Advertisement

Is it Carmel you are talking about, the one that jumped into bed with martin when gail was away and led him to believe that they had done the business. She is from Dublin, one of the Cusack sisters. another one of them plays Michelle Connor's mother right now.

Oh yeah! Mad Carmel, member her..wasn't she the nanny from hell. I'd forgotten all about her.

Jill Halfpenny played her didnt she. A good looking woman. Was she in Causalty as well.

Yep thats the one!

Jesus yea mad carmel, what do we reckon, Norris`s old buddy Mary could be the next corrie nutter based on what we saw of her yesterday evening??

Marys back :eek: More of her seducing Norris in the camper van please :D

Marys back :eek: More of her seducing Norris in the camper van please :D

hahahah yes please :D

Yep thats the one!

Jesus yea mad carmel, what do we reckon, Norris`s old buddy Mary could be the next corrie nutter based on what we saw of her yesterday evening??

Norris and Mary could be brilliant together. The night she had him in her campervan was pure Corri. Pity some one had not seen him come out of it and jump to conclusions after her jumping around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

The nurse was Rebecca with the Newcastle accent.

Oh yeah, her.

Hot

I found her slightly crooked teeth strangely endearing...

hahahaha I love Mary, shes some nutter!!!

hahahaha I love Mary, shes some nutter!!!

perfect for norris

perfect for norris

ah Poor Norris. rofl she`d eat him alive! Specially if she modelled them red undies she had hanging out of the campervan tonight for him :D

• Advertisement

Well they're both what was it she said "back on the market like a couple of neglected semis" He's got no chance. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement