Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone have an idea of who the person who died in the car might be? The fireman said it and something about 3 kids.

I was thinking Jim (Steve's dad) maybe

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was thinking Jim (Steve's dad) maybe

Only technically, he had a daughter who died just after she was born, but I doubt the emergency service would have counted her.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

Anyone else love John? I think he's brilliant!
    Loved his face when the woman said the crazy one still had a pulse :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Steves dad doesn't have three kids though!!

Maybe it was a cock up from the emergency guy? OR it could be Dev?? I know he was in the hospital but it could be a twist??
    Otherwise I can't think???

She Devil wrote: »

Maybe it was a cock up from the emergency guy? OR it could be Dev?? I know he was in the hospital but it could be a twist??

It will probably turn out not to be a major character

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Anyone else want Nick to die instead of Peter (that is if he really is dead)

Peter and the actor who plays are the only male totty on the show for me

I agree - Peter was a good character as well as being attractive, though, I have a bit of a thing for Craig Gazey (Graeme). That new doctor's not half bad either!

Also, although I don't think he's attractive, this Nick is a big improvement acting-wise on the last one!

I agree - Peter was a good character as well as being attractive, though, I have a bit of a thing for Craig Gazey (Graeme). That new doctor's not half bad either!

Also, although I don't think he's attractive, this Nick is a big improvement acting-wise on the last one!

No the other Nick couldnt act but was way hot this Nick cant act and is a troll imo

Oh the new doctor, yes please, I'd be sick all day and night with him as my GP :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

I thought it was someone who died in the crash that the fire engines were at before they arrived at the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

sorry I missed a bit (had to leave the room) how do they know the person dead in the car has 3 kids?

• Advertisement

OR it could be Dev?? I know he was in the hospital but it could be a twist??

Dev has a gazillion kids, it can't be him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,749 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

casio4 wrote: »
    sorry I missed a bit (had to leave the room) how do they know the person dead in the car has 3 kids?

fireman said he had 3 kids

No the other Nick couldnt act but was way hot this Nick cant act and is a troll imo

And he's WAY too old (and old looking) for the part. Nick is only 29. And Peter is 45.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Eta: Which man has 3 children? That's obviously a surprise death.

Kev...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I don't think the 'father of 3 kids' was anything to do with the street.

I think it was just a small moment, away from everything else, just to remind us of the world around Coronation Street exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Who thinks that
    Ciaran
    could still be a goner?

I thought that too! The scene where
    The doctor is checking him over and Ciaran just rushes him along seemed a bit weird... Maybe he dies from smoke inhalation or soot in his lungs or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

What about the Windass guy (can't think of his name) Garys dad? Can he drive with his limp? It'd be no loss if they got rid of him.

Kev...

Nah he only has two ...... Well officially on paper like :) and he is at the docs with Jack. I am off to check digital spy :D:D

Surely the autopsy will give the game away on John Stape, even if he manages to move the body on to the crash site.. ?

All it would show was that she was hit in the head with a blunt object, that could be falling debris. He was pretty stupid to throw the hammer into the rubble though...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Can't the person in the car not be irrelevant, what about Rita, surely she can't survive (she hasn't even been found!)

• Advertisement

I don't think the 'father of 3 kids' was anything to do with the street.

I think it was just a small moment, away from everything else, just to remind us of the world around Coronation Street exists.

I hope you are wrong.

I have this awful feeling that there is going to be a nasty surprise in tomorrow's episode. First they'll save Peter which will get us off-guard and then they will either surprise us with a dead father of 3, or (and I really hope I'm wrong) there will be an explosion at Roy's. Looking back Roy and Hayley made a big deal about his gas camping cooker on Tuesday. Then tonight Norris mentioned that the milk smelled off, which I fear means the gas leak has spread.

I really don't want to lose Roy or Hayley.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I know I'm like an hour late... but Jesus, what a good episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Wikipedia list Janice Battersby as leaving in December 2010 - she looks ok though so far.

iguana wrote: »
    I hope you are wrong.

I have this awful feeling that there is going to be a nasty surprise in tomorrow's episode. First they'll save Peter which will get us off-guard and then they will either surprise us with a dead father of 3, or (and I really hope I'm wrong) there will be an explosion at Roy's. Looking back Roy and Hayley made a big deal about his gas camping cooker on Tuesday. Then tonight Norris mentioned that the milk smelled off, which I fear means the gas leak has spread.

I really don't want to lose Roy or Hayley.:(

Oooh very good!!! That is true!
    Bit of a nightmare street isn't it!

Also where was Gail "My son is in there, I'm not leaving" Platt tonight? I know she was in the medical centre but I thought she'd be there when Nick came out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

a nuke hits coronation street next week and wipes them all out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Colmo52 wrote: »
    I thought it was someone who died in the crash that the fire engines were at before they arrived at the scene.

Thats the way i took it. They had said last night that they were stretched to their limit because of a serious car crash somewhere.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

peanuthead wrote: »
    Raging I missed these last few eps of the crash - anywhere I can watch them UTVplayer doesn't seem to work!

TV3 Player

• Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Thats the way i took it. They had said last night that they were stretched to their limit because of a serious car crash somewhere.

Didn`t they mention that he was a "County Fan"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Didn`t they mention that he was a "County Fan"

county fan?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement