Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Badger2009

Something I just remembered!

Was the father of joshua not the doctor that Maxine had an affair with?

If so, I wonder could that be introduced as a storyline. As in him trying to get custody now.

I think it is something that should be addressed, expecially as claire isn't Josh's real mother.

How random was that thought?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

LOL.. this is great stuff...

uh oh, I think Ty has just twigged.. (lord knows it took long enough)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Very good acting on Tyrone's part...watching 2+2 = 4 without words, nicely done.

Yeah they did well, the scene could have looked really crap if done badly, but they did a good lead up ... Loved the reaction... "it's you innit" .. great stuff..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Kevin got to get on top of Molly again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Wait did I miss something, why are Sian and Sophie arguing?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Norris getting all flustered over the lastest gossip.

:D

Daemos wrote: »
    Wait did I miss something, why are Sian and Sophie arguing?
    Sian was trying to comfort her after finding out about her father, and she was "pushing her away".. I didnt think that scene was a bit out of place..
    irish-stew wrote: »
    Norris getting all flustered over the lastest gossip.

Yeah loved the reaction.. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭baldbear

Poor auld Tyrone always gets shafted. He deserves a thrust with Rosie or Maria after all this heartache.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Looks like he got off lightly - he's still walking

Norris you legend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I really liked that scene with Claire and Nick at the end.

I hope they make up before Claire leaves :(

So, how long is the fallout from tonight's graveside revelations going to last? Despite the rumours that
    Tyrone and Sally get together on New Year's Eve
    , I have a feeling that the writers will be giving Alan Halsall a break after this.

Which disappoints me as I love Tyrone. :o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I really liked that scene with Claire and Nick at the end.

I hope they make up before Claire leaves :(

I don't think Claire will have time. In a bizarre twist
    Claire will leave Corrie on the run from the police after her attempted murder of Tracey.
    :confused::confused::confused: Seriously!

iguana wrote: »
    Claire will leave Corrie on the run from the police after her attempted murder of Tracey.

Ah jaysus :rolleyes:

STIG83 wrote: »
    Kevin got to get on top of Molly again!!

bit of necrophilia on corrie :D would be a whole new area never explored

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Your man who plays Nick is such an unbelievably bad actor!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

He's not great, but I think the actors playing Claire, Sally and Tyrone have excelled themselves in the last few episodes.

Whereas those other two actresses have been as bad as usual. I refer, of course, to Rosie.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

baldbear wrote: »
    Poor auld Tyrone always gets shafted. He deserves a thrust with Rosie or Maria after all this heartache.:)
    Sally to suduce him over new year just to get back at Kevin. Possibly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Melissa89

iguana wrote: »
    Does she have a motive for it that I can't think of? Can't think of anything, so I presume they're just going to introduce one. Should be interesting.

• Advertisement

Melissa89 wrote: »
    Does she have a motive for it that I can't think of? Can't think of anything, so I presume they're just going to introduce one. Should be interesting.

Clare and Becky are mates so Clare will defend her and Tracy will get a very insensitive dig in, hence Clare will sort 'er out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Melissa89

Clare and Becky are mates so Clare will defend her and Tracy will get a very insensitive dig in, hence Clare will sort 'er out
    Ah that's right, forgot about becky and clare!

I think the scenes with Sally, the rest of the family and tyrone were very realistic. And thought the scene with Clare and Nick was lovely.

Wasn't Charlotte's funeral supposed to be Thursday? And why is John so emotionless towards his daughter? He looks so shifty in those scenes with Fiz.

Ah that's right, forgot about becky and clare!

I think the scenes with Sally, the rest of the family and tyrone were very realistic. And thought the scene with Clare and Nick was lovely.

Wasn't Charlotte's funeral supposed to be Thursday? And why is John so emotionless towards his daughter? He looks so shifty in those scenes with Fiz.

This Monday, I think.

I think John is just constantly on edge. Looking over his shoulder all the time, thinking he's about to be caught out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

How do I read the spoilers :confused:

chucken1 wrote: »
    How do I read the spoilers :confused:

Highlight the blackened text.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Click on it and hold down the mouse, drag it along as if you are selecting/highlighting the words.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

click your mouse and drag it over the spoiler ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

irish-stew wrote: »
    Sally to suduce him over new year just to get back at Kevin. Possibly.

The world and its mother knows that i think

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Supposedly Tracey slags off Ashley. Also back when she was plotting to murder Charlie, Tracey befriended Claire and confided in her about the "physical abuse" Charlie subjected her to in order to get Claire to testify for her defence. Claire felt awful when Tracey was jailed as she thought it was her fault for doing badly in the witness box. She was upset to learn she had been duped, so I don't think she has a lot of fondness for Tracey anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,081 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Details of Janice Battersby's exit from Coronation Street have been revealed.

The character, played by Vicky Entwistle, will disturb a burglar in her flat and be beaten up by the mystery intruder, according to the News of the World.

Lloyd Mullaney (Craig Charles) will become the main suspect in the crime and will be questioned by police. Janice will move out of Weatherfield after becoming terrified of living alone and having nowhere else to go.

A source said: "At least Janice isn't being killed off. She's a popular character and a return is always on the cards."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement